Feminist furious at funny kid video

ClimateSanity

Prison planet has a hilarious video that has been shown on fox and other outlets. Prison planet has commentary recorded over and is even more hilarious. I would link directly to the video but to avoid possible trouble, I merely direct you where to find it...http://www.prisonplanet.com/ It is at the top of the page and is labeled "Feminist furious at funny kid video". His commentary on SJWs is on target and hilarious.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Pot, meet kettle . Right-wing Christians are furious about a gay character in a Disney movie now. They're outraged ! Oh my God, if Disney shows gay characters, it will make more kids gay ! We'
ve got to censor and ban this horrible, immoral and dangerous film ! Thinks of the children !
Morons ! Homosexuality iOS NOT contagious . You can't make children gay by showing them that gay
people exist and are normal people .
This is ridiculous as thinking that if you hang around with tall people, it will make you tall . Give me a break !

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You can't make children gay by showing them that gay

gay people are not normal people, they're disgusting perverts

why would you want to lie to children and try to persuade them that disgusting perverts are normal?

ClimateSanity

gay people are not normal people, they're disgusting perverts

why would you want to lie to children and try to persuade them that disgusting perverts are normal?

We should treat prostitutes with normal respect as we should with other people who have disgusting private matters. This doesn't mean we should teach our children that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Pot, meet kettle . Right-wing Christians are furious about a gay character in a Disney movie now. They're outraged ! Oh my God, if Disney shows gay characters, it will make more kids gay ! We'
ve got to censor and ban this horrible, immoral and dangerous film ! Thinks of the children !
Morons ! Homosexuality iOS NOT contagious . You can't make children gay by showing them that gay
This is ridiculous as thinking that if you hang around with tall people, it will make you tall . Give me a break !
They can certainly plant seeds of homo love, young children then think it is cool and fun and OK to be a fruit

Danoh

We should treat prostitutes with normal respect as we should with other people who have disgusting private matters. This doesn't mean we should teach our children that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality.

We as Bible Believers, yes.

But that is us; not the secular world.

The secular world is...the secular world.

In short - fully expect the Non Believer to hold to values of, and behave like...the Non Believer; not like the Believer.

Note...

Spoiler

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

All of that is written to the Believer NOT to the Non Believer.

It in fact, note again, contrasts between the two.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

In this BOTH Obama AND Trump have actually been sound (at least in their assertion) - BOTH have indicated, for example, being Pro-Life as far as their OWN belief is concerned.

BUT neither is governing over an assembly of Believers.

Rather, over a nation comprised of some Believers, and many Non Believers.

Not that I believe for a moment either of those two has much of a clue of what it means to be a Believer.

Trump even far less so; if at all.

His private life has notoriously been far and away more like Clinton's than Obama's.

But the point is, you and yours can get as unhappy as you want to with the ways of the secular world.

You bring that on yourselves in your legalism.

For the Scripture is clear that the secular world is going to carry on like...the secular world.

You really want to impact that?

Then quit trying to legislate what is impossible absent of the following; that you might focus on the solution - the following...

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

THAT is YOUR calling. THIS here...

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Get that in someone through its' preaching, and only THEN can you expect the following from them...

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I repeat - homosexuality is NOT contagious . If you are not gay, nothing can make you gay . If you ARE gay, nothing can stop you from being gay .
Long before there were gay characters in movies and television, kids were born every day who grew up to be gay .
Every day , gay children are born to heterosexual parents, and more straight people have had gay parents than most people realize .
I've seen lots of murders on TV and movies, but I've never murdered anyone .

Danoh

I repeat - homosexuality is NOT contagious . If you are not gay, nothing can make you gay . If you ARE gay, nothing can stop you from being gay .
Long before there were gay characters in movies and television, kids were born every day who grew up to be gay .
Every day , gay children are born to heterosexual parents, and more straight people have had gay parents than most people realize .
I've seen lots of murders on TV and movies, but I've never murdered anyone .

Not true.

As with that steady path downhill, say, in the world of drug addiction; where the more a thing is rationalized; the more it is condoned; and the more it is condoned; the greater the potential for it to so impact the non-participant that before such know what's what, they find themselves, more than an observer.

It is how people often eventually end up taking up smoking; drinking; end up eating too much; eventually end up not exercising enough...

...and even what is actually behind how some a mind eventually ends up in support of a very antithesis, say, of what Christianity holds to, that such end up in support of...a Donald Trump.

The mind has ended up reprobate on the particular issue, by then - a mind no longer able to receive objective feedback on that thing.

You see this that follows - it is a description of the very process of a progressive worsening toward the embracing of one evil or another...

....it is a result of rationalizations, that eventually so have a hold on the minds of such...

As in, say, in what ended up Hitler's Germany; its' citizens no longer able to see their evil for what it was.

It is the same process of mind that is behind all eventual downward spirals that is actually being described in the following, worse case scenario...

Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Thus, the warning...

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

What one rationalizes, one ends up...becoming oblivious to...ends up an accomplice of.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Danoh, comparing homosexuality, something which is innate, not acquired , to addictions such as smoking, drinking and overeating etc iOS totally specious .
Or to being a murderer , pedophile etc .
Hanging around left-handed people won't make you a southpaw .

Right Divider

Body part
Danoh, comparing homosexuality, something which is innate, not acquired , to addictions such as smoking, drinking and overeating etc iOS totally specious .
Or to being a murderer , pedophile etc .
Hanging around left-handed people won't make you a southpaw .
Nonsense.

Reactions: Lon

quip

BANNED
Banned
Of course it is.

But Horn doesn't need to support his assertion. It's a liberal dogma. It's beyond question.

Perhaps it's not an all or nothing issue.

Some probably choose homosexuality as a rebellious lifestyle, a mere sexually experimental/anti-establishment phase in their lives. Others, due to sexual trauma....while some are simply born to it... obvious in their manner and actions.

Though who cares about the distinctions other than those self-righteous types who need to point fingers in a pious effort to elevate their own self-worth and/or disguise insecurities.4th