The Beasts of the Land and Sea.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The Beasts of the Land and Sea.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 13:11. NIV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Beast out of the Earth[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The two horns represent the two aspects of the government; ( Horn = the strengths) America is a Republic with a Democratic process. The word "Lamb" is used as a parable to imply that that nation appears to be a Christian nation. The word "dragon" is used as a parable to imply that there is a Secret Society at the head of the government, and that it holds to things that are (Anti-Christ, or Anti-God.) Earth as a parable, being opposite of the parable “Sea;” it means that the nation came up out of a underpopulated land. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sea Dragon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 13:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The word “Beast” is often used as a parable to mean “nation.” Rome in Italy sits by the sea near the shore, and for more than two thousand years it has been called, “City of the Seven Hills.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 17:1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The many waters is ( peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 17:15[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Beast Are Kingdoms Or Nations[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 57:4
I am in the midst of lions; I am forced to dwell among ravenous beasts— men whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords.

Daniel 7:17
‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.

Daniel 7:23
“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

Revelation 16:10
The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

Revelation 17:11
The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Revelation 17:12
“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

Revelation 5:6

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Last edited:

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Horn Beast Generals[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 7:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Four great beasts[/FONT][FONT=&quot], each different from the others, came up out of the sea. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alexander the Great’s four generals divided his empire and assumed control of different parts. His four generals were Lysimachus, Cassander, Seleucus, and Ptolemy.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 7:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The little horn is Rome and its empire. The Vatican is the smallest nation in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 13:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][ The Beast out of the Sea ] The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.[/FONT]

CherubRam

Zechariah 1

Four Horns and Four Craftsmen

18 Then I looked up, and there before me were four horns. 19 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, “What are these?”

He answered me, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, Israel and Jerusalem.”

20 Then the Lord showed me four craftsmen. 21 I asked, “What are these coming to do?”

He answered, “These are the horns that scattered Judah so that no one could raise their head, but the craftsmen have come to terrify them and throw down these horns of the nations who lifted up their horns against the land of Judah to scatter its people.