More fake liberal causes hate crimes in the news

Lon

Lazy is posting information without linking it, and do tell us what is current about last September? Lazy is expecting others to do your job for you, and im not your secretary, you can post links to articles, you cant link drop, which means directing elsewhere without information, so do read the guidelines here before you end up in trouble, your majesty.

It seems like I couldn't post a www.anything.wut link when I first came to TOL. I got around it by typing wwwdotanythingdotcom or something to the effect if I remember that right (it was a long time ago). Maybe it was another forum that didn't let me do it....

WizardofOz

It seems like I couldn't post a www.anything.wut link when I first came to TOL. I got around it by typing wwwdotanythingdotcom or something to the effect if I remember that right (it was a long time ago).

Yeah, I think there is a minimum time registered and/or minimum post limit before being able to post links...if I remember correctly.

But...newbs can handle hazing

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It seems like I couldn't post a www.anything.wut link when I first came to TOL. I got around it by typing wwwdotanythingdotcom or something to the effect if I remember that right (it was a long time ago).

Well there are spam trolls daily who post a link in their first post. Its link dropping when no information is given or false info is given, and or they are trying to direct people to their pages or blogs or sites, i could post links day one.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Be prepared to have this President's supporters flooding the forum with these kinds of threads to divert attention away from Captain Trump and the H M S Titanic!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Threads
Members

Welcome to our newest member, Dribble

He will be missed. He contributed a great deal to TOL and to the world. Goodbye, Dribble :wave:

powerful-photos-27.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Be prepared to have this President's supporters flooding the forum with these kinds of threads to divert attention away from Captain Trump and the H M S Titanic!

Its R M S Titanic