Alpha Omega Note

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Alpha Omega Note[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Throughout scriptures we are told that Yahwah is the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last. Quote: “Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega…” This verse was found to be a corruption of text in the KJV, and that is the reason you do not see it in other bibles.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1. KJV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith (the Lord / Yahwah), which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 I was in the Spirit on the (Lord's day / Yahwah's Day), and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega[/FONT][FONT=&quot], the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1. NIV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says (the Lord God / Yahwah God), “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” 9 I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 On the (Lord’s Day / Yahwah's Day) I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahwah and Yahshua sit on their own throne side by side. Only Yahwah our Father is worshipped as direct by Himself and Yahshua. Yahshua does not accept worship from mankind.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
John 5:41
“I do not accept glorification from human beings,

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.’ ”

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.’ ” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Alpha Omega Note

Throughout scriptures we are told that Yahwah is the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last.

Yes, and that proves that the Lord Jesus is Yahwah because He identifies Himself as being the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

CherubRam

Yes, and that proves that the Lord Jesus is Yahwah because He identifies Himself as being the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​
I see that you did not read the link. Bible Gateway, Revelation 1:11 in all translations. Link: https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Revelation 1:11

CherubRam

None of those links say a thing about the translation at Revelation 22:12-13.

Besides that, I cannot find even one translation of that passage that leaves out the words "the Alpha and Omega."

Yahwah says: 12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Christ is not called by those titles.