Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones

Interplanner

Everytime the new covenant for the sins of mankind is explained in plain English, the brilliant 2P2P guys here turn on their TVs for more cartoons and go 'huh'? Please explain that, IP.

I have therefore come to the conclusion that Christ crucified in 2P2P has nothing to do with Gentiles, because then the 2P2P confusion of the new covenant would be exposed naked for what it is.

Logically, this means that some other crucifixion or gospel or method of atonement is now needed for the sins of Gentiles (inc. me--INCLUDING THEM!!!).

They must explain what this method is and when and where.

DAN P

Everytime the new covenant for the sins of mankind is explained in plain English, the brilliant 2P2P guys here turn on their TVs for more cartoons and go 'huh'? Please explain that, IP.

I have therefore come to the conclusion that Christ crucified in 2P2P has nothing to do with Gentiles, because then the 2P2P confusion of the new covenant would be exposed naked for what it is.

Logically, this means that some other crucifixion or gospel or method of atonement is now needed for the sins of Gentiles (inc. me--INCLUDING THEM!!!).

They must explain what this method is and when and where.

Hi and Rom 5:10 we were reconciled to God by His death , so you are MAD ?

Heb says , that without the SHEDDING of blood there is NO FORGIVENESS , so you are MAD and printing FAKE NEWS !!

Plus we were CHOSEN in Him before the foundation of the world , Eph 1:4 , and this befpre His DEATH , so afe you still MAD !!

IP is so MAD that Rom 3:23 and 24 have escaped him !!

As well as Rom 10:12-13 that there is not difference between Jew and GENTILES , so MAD again !!

And Rom 15:8-12 is meaningless and today it is 2P and 1P , But many do not understand the MEMO of Col 1:25 and 26 OR Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

And we , believers all CRUCIFIED with Christ on the CROSS as written in Gal 2:20 !!

You are spouting the FRAUD OF limited Atonement and saying that Christ did not die for GENTILES !!

Did Christ di for the WORLD or NOT ??

dan p

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

Christ died for all. The blood of the new covenant is for who God said it was for.
This is not difficult, it's a matter of believing the Bible means what it says, which you do not.

Interplanner

Christ died for all. The blood of the new covenant is for who God said it was for.
This is not difficult, it's a matter of believing the Bible means what it says, which you do not.

That's great about what you believe about the blood of the new covenant. Since when did a land promise need a God to die on a cross for atonement for sins for 3rd parties (not involved in the land promise) so that the land promise would happen?

Interplanner

Hi and Rom 5:10 we were reconciled to God by His death , so you are MAD ?

Heb says , that without the SHEDDING of blood there is NO FORGIVENESS , so you are MAD and printing FAKE NEWS !!

Plus we were CHOSEN in Him before the foundation of the world , Eph 1:4 , and this befpre His DEATH , so afe you still MAD !!

IP is so MAD that Rom 3:23 and 24 have escaped him !!

As well as Rom 10:12-13 that there is not difference between Jew and GENTILES , so MAD again !!

And Rom 15:8-12 is meaningless and today it is 2P and 1P , But many do not understand the MEMO of Col 1:25 and 26 OR Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

And we , believers all CRUCIFIED with Christ on the CROSS as written in Gal 2:20 !!

You are spouting the FRAUD OF limited Atonement and saying that Christ did not die for GENTILES !!

Did Christ di for the WORLD or NOT ??

dan p

DanP,
try to remember one thing: when I'm attacking a doctrine, I will quote or summarize what they say. That quote or summary is not 'me'; it is being printed or posted so you know what I'm attacking.

DAN P

DanP,
try to remember one thing: when I'm attacking a doctrine, I will quote or summarize what they say. That quote or summary is not 'me'; it is being printed or posted so you know what I'm attacking.

Hi and attack Paul's doctrine with verses is all I ask !!

So how can a person be saved in a 1P and 1p program ??

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

By the one gospel, when saved = justification from our debt of sins.

If you are talking about some other kind of saved, I have no idea.

Interplanner

That's great about what you believe about the blood of the new covenant. Since when did a land promise need a God to die on a cross for atonement for sins for 3rd parties (not involved in the land promise) so that the land promise would happen?

As usual, I expect no answer to what is really the question of the day.

btw, do you really want your footer to end up ridiculing a writer who opposes political correctness? Did you know that 2P2P is a form of PC? Way to go STP.

Interplanner

Read Ezekiel 36-38

Why do you fixate on this when there is no clear NT quote of it? At least the end of Rom 11 has quotes.

The Spirit has come and was poured out.

There already has been the sprinkling with atoning blood for cleansing. There already is a 'new Israel' that shows such a work of God unlike the past. The NT says so.

I don't think you'll see that because you don't believe in new the way the NT does. You don't believe in a new Israel, you don't believe in the enthronement of the new David, and I don't think you realize that the 1st century generation believed that it lived in 'peace and safety' (if you were upper class and favored Herodians) and were therefore the more shocked by the carnage of the revolt, I Th 4.

DAN P

By the one gospel, when saved = justification from our debt of sins.

If you are talking about some other kind of saved, I have no idea.

Hi and you always EVADE what the One Gospel is and HOW you were saved , UNDER that Gospel with a verse !!

God died formthe whole world , not just for Jews !!

If He did not die for Gentiles as you say , THEN how were you saved ??

Heb 2:9 says , He TASTED FOR EVERY MAN and that means GENTILES ALSO !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and you always EVADE what the One Gospel is and HOW you were saved , UNDER that Gospel with a verse !!

God died formthe whole world , not just for Jews !!

If He did not die for Gentiles as you say , THEN how were you saved ??

Heb 2:9 says , He TASTED FOR EVERY MAN and that means GENTILES ALSO !!

dan p

This is a problem for STP. "Every man" in 2P2P speak means every Jewish person.

STP and RD say read the bible plainly. But when that Bible says Christ tasted death for every man, 'every man' is every Hebrew. It is not plain any longer, unless it conforms to 2P2P in a PC way.

SaulToPaul 2

STP and RD say read the bible plainly. But when that Bible says Christ tasted death for every man, 'every man' is every Hebrew. It is not plain any longer, unless it conforms to 2P2P in a PC way.

:doh:

What does transdispensational mean?

DAN P

Hi and a mgood thing you have a DEGREE from a bible college , and can say EVERY MAN / PAS does not mean EVERY MAN , good thinking ??

So , are you Jewish or are you a GENTILE ?

Today there is ONLY ONE Gospel today and it is called thre MYSTERY IN Rom 16:25 and 26 and it says to OBEY IT !!

Just tear out Heb 2:9 < LOL BOLVIATOR !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and a mgood thing you have a DEGREE from a bible college , and can say EVERY MAN / PAS does not mean EVERY MAN , good thinking ??

So , are you Jewish or are you a GENTILE ?

Today there is ONLY ONE Gospel today and it is called thre MYSTERY IN Rom 16:25 and 26 and it says to OBEY IT !!

Just tear out Heb 2:9 < LOL BOLVIATOR !!

dan p

Once again, DanP, you don't know when I'm quoting someone else... and when not.