Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

I heard your nonsense before.

Check your non sentence and you may catch what I mean.

As if I am going against scripture by letting you know your sentence made little to no sense whatsoever.

Such a haughty elitist.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

There is such an outpouring of blessing from on high at your speaking evil of me. I can't thank you enough. The more the better and do try some serious insults.

popsthebuilder

You are not a recipient of mercy. You are under law and therefore wrath. You continually prove this by posting falsehood and agreeing with others that do likewise. Approval of sin is equal to the committing of sin.

Did you have to look up propagated before turning my words on me?

Again you know not what you speak, or at least pretend not to.

Show me how I am under the written law. Then show how he law isn't written on the hearts of those who ha e been given sight and faith.

I know you can't, so just keep on spouting your nonsense and accusations.

I won't hold it against you. You do that to yourself, unwittingly.

Truster

Again you know not what you speak, or at least pretend not to.

Show me how I am under the written law. Then show how he law isn't written on the hearts of those who ha e been given sight and faith.

I know you can't, so just keep on spouting your nonsense and accusations.

I won't hold it against you. You do that to yourself, unwittingly.

Apply the first rule of holes.

popsthebuilder

There is such an outpouring of blessing from on high at your speaking evil of me. I can't thank you enough. The more the better and do try some serious insults.
Not attempting to insult.

Just showing your words for what they really are in general.

Truster

Not attempting to insult.

Just showing your words for what they really are in general.

Really are in general?

I don't know whether to use misconception or misapplication or simply misunderstanding on your part. You choose, one or all, because they all apply to you.

popsthebuilder

Apply the first rule of holes.

Danged ole pots kettles and mirrors.

Are you so unaware of me that you know not that I reside comfortably in the hole I had dug, and rely on the grace and mercy of the Lord to continually lead me out of it's darkness?

Oh, but to you that is not possible for GOD, nor is it of GOD's will. You who make GOD out to be evil, and attempt make significance as nothing.

Truster

I should have realised. Now the picture makes sense. Those that "renonce" Roman Catholicism do so in pursuit of an equally damning doctrine of protestant cults.

The one is as sure a way to hell as the other. They hold the doctrines of demons up against the doctrines of demons and do an eeny meeny miny moe as to what suits their unregenerate mindset.

The most popular route for Roman catlicks is to the REFORMERS :vomit: and they feel really at home due to the teaching of the law :vomit: and what they call "the means of grace".

That YES spoke soooo loudly.

popsthebuilder

Really are in general?

I don't know whether to use misconception or misapplication or simply misunderstanding on your part. You choose, one or all, because they all apply to you.
Yes; in general, because every once in a while you actually quote real scripture, and those isolated cases are the same ones I am not referring to.

Stevo1

I didn't say that, you just did.

What I said is YOU are the proponent of filthy doctrine and out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart*. This means, without shadow of doubt, you have an unregenerate heart*. The same goes for all those that agree with the filth :vomit:

"But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man".

heart* in this post does not mean blood pump in any instance and that includes the scripture.

The will of Messiah was in perfect harmony with the will of the Father. Your will is directly opposed.

Do you know that God gives you free will.
Free will is to make decisions.

Do I follow Jesus? or do I go my own way?

Can I help a person who needs it? or am a bit busy at the moment ?

Black/White Wrong/Right Love/Hate Believe/Unbelieve and so on.

So it becomes your will to make the decision.

If you notice there is only 2 decision to make, 1 you will find is God's way the other belongs to the devil.

If you follow God's way you will take his path but first you need to find that path, it's a long road that is call life but I can safely say the devil will be close trying you to tempt you and God will let you be tested to see how much you love him and the devil will tempt us with the things we like to have and try to give us everything that is opposite to God's will. Going the devil's way is doing the will of the devil.

Now Truster I can only see people who are saying? to obey God is his will and your calling in filth and vomit. For if you belief's are of God I would pray to him and ask him for forgiveness. I see no revelation in you what so ever I never hear anything that would inspire me to think actually he's making sense, you have no meat no power.

You sit behind a God that you think is in heaven but its a god that belongs to this earth and his name is the devil. God is full of love and I can not see any love in you but hatred.

My advice to you is retrace you steps to the day you think you found God and start again and this time humble yourself go through the suffering which I don't think you have been through any, otherwise you would see the people that are of God you can tell in their fruits.

I will pray that you can get those devils out of you. You believe in Paul he had lots of devils in him and he was unaware and thought he was doing the right thing when he was Saul until he seen the light that blinded him and that brought him the true will of God and from then on he obeyed God for the rest of his life.

Truster

Yes; in general, because every once in a while you actually quote real scripture, and those isolated cases are the same ones I am not referring to.

All scripture is useful for...doctrine etc.

The doctrine is for the regenerate and the Holy Spirit works in the redeemed to apply the truths in comfort. You have no such entitlement and so the truths are not worked in you.

Truster

Do you know that God gives you free will.
Free will is to make decisions.

Do I follow Jesus? or do I go my own way?

Can I help a person who needs it? or am a bit busy at the moment ?

Black/White Wrong/Right Love/Hate Believe/Unbelieve and so on.

So it becomes your will to make the decision.

If you notice there is only 2 decision to make, 1 you will find is God's way the other belongs to the devil.

If you follow God's way you will take his path but first you need to find that path, it's a long road that is call life but I can safely say the devil will be close trying you to tempt you and God will let you be tested to see how much you love him and the devil will tempt us with the things we like to have and try to give us everything that is opposite to God's will. Going the devil's way is doing the will of the devil.

Now Truster I can only see people who are saying? to obey God is his will and your calling in filth and vomit. For if you belief's are of God I would pray to him and ask him for forgiveness. I see no revelation in you what so ever I never hear anything that would inspire me to think actually he's making sense, you have no meat no power.

You sit behind a God that you think is in heaven but its a god that belongs to this earth and his name is the devil. God is full of love and I can not see any love in you but hatred.

My advice to you is retrace you steps to the day you think you found God and start again and this time humble yourself go through the suffering which I don't think you have been through any, otherwise you would see the people that are of God you can tell in their fruits.

I will pray that you can get those devils out of you. You believe in Paul he had lots of devils in him and he was unaware and thought he was doing the right thing when he was Saul until he seen the light that blinded him and that brought him the true will of God and from then on he obeyed God for the rest of his life.

You are so mixed up. Find the path? It's the strait gate that is found. I won't go into any further detail of the errors you bring forth.

Free will. Only the Eternal Almighty has the power to fulfill His purpose.

popsthebuilder

All scripture is useful for...doctrine etc.

The doctrine is for the regenerate and the Holy Spirit works in the redeemed to apply the truths in comfort. You have no such entitlement and so the truths are not worked in you.
Sure, sure

Lol

popsthebuilder

You are so mixed up. Find the path? It's the strait gate that is found. I won't go into any further detail of the errors you bring forth.
And the straight path to you is one of continuing knowing sin all while condemning all who disagree with you as heretical witches and workers of Satan destined by GOD for destruction. This is not the truth.

Truster

And the straight path to you is one of continuing knowing sin all while condemning all who disagree with you as heretical witches and workers of Satan destined by GOD for destruction. This is not the truth.

There is no straight path. It's a strait gate and a narrow path. You have not found the gate...

Status
Not open for further replies.