Obey Jesus

Truster

So what was so wrong with what I wrote?

You have words, but the context in which you use them proves you haven't got a clue, but you keep insisting that you understand.

I work in the legal profession and we have legal terminology. When explaining detailed and often complicated legal procedures and process I often ask a client if they are familiar with a word and then confirm if they understand what the word means. If they say yes I continue and will often use the term on a number of occasions. If I see a veil coming over their eyes I stop and go into more detail of the suitable use of the word and its true meaning. When I see the veil lifted I know they lied about understanding.

You have a veil over the eyes of your understanding. It is only the Holy Spirit that can lift it, but you pretend to know so you are left blind, because you insist you can see.

marhig

You have words, but the context in which you use them proves you haven't got a clue, but you keep insisting that you understand.

I work in the legal profession and we have legal terminology. When explaining detailed and often complicated legal procedures and process I often ask a client if they are familiar with a word and then confirm if they understand what the word means. If they say yes I continue and will often use the term on a number of occasions. If I see a veil coming over their eyes I stop and go into more detail of the suitable use of the word and its true meaning. When I see the veil lifted I know they lied about understanding.

You have a veil over the eyes of your understanding. It is only the Holy Spirit that can lift it, but you pretend to know so you are left blind, because you insist you can see.
More going around the world instead of explaining what you mean or showing me why I'm wrong!

Truster

More going around the world instead of explaining what you mean or showing me why I'm wrong!

I'm going around the Kingdom not the world, but you being of the world, would never see, because to see you must be born again from above.

marhig

I seem to remember it is I that know and you that keep enquiring. And yet you seem to suggest that....
Well you don't know, because you can't give me an answer, and I've explained what I mean in full.

But I've got better things to do than debate with you over this. You act like a child in school sometimes. And a nasty one at that!

Truster

Well you don't know, because you can't give me an answer, and I've explained what I mean in full.

But I've got better things to do than debate with you over this. You act like a child in school sometimes. And a nasty one at that!

Get hold of a dictionary and look up the words, Can't and Won't.

Check all the synonyms and antonyms as that will give you a clear picture. This will be easy I promise, because it is a secular activity.

popsthebuilder

It's too deep for you anyway.

I sent a PM to someone yesterday on another subject and he recognised every word as being true to his experience. What you read you didn't recognise. You do not know nor hear the Shepherds voice speaking in the doctrines He gives. You are not made to lie down in sprouting folds. He has not anointed your head with oil.
ClimateSanity? doesn't count. He is your little pion with no opinion of his own.

For you to speak such things with so much disregard for the actual truth is a shame.

Hopefully it will change one day.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I seem to remember it is I that know and you that keep enquiring. And yet you seem to suggest that....
You no nothing of any value whatsoever.

She keeps giving you the oportunity to prove her wrong and you keep proving her right over and over.

If anyone here would recognize the crap you pretend is true as actual truth then it would be her. If you had any clue at all you would stop the needless degredation and attempt profitable conversation.

Truster

You no nothing of any value whatsoever.

She keeps giving you the oportunity to prove her wrong and you keep proving her right over and over.

If anyone here would recognize the crap you pretend is true as actual truth then it would be her. If you had any clue at all you would stop the needless degredation and attempt profitable conversation.

I have nothing to prove. I am contented in Him. I trust, rest, contemplate and chew the cud.

Truster

ClimateSanity? doesn't count. He is your little pion with no opinion of his own.

For you to speak such things with so much disregard for the actual truth is a shame.

In your eyes shame, but it is not you who saved me, nor keeps me.

Who shall lay anything to the charge of Elohim's elect? It is Elohim that justifieth.

Truster

Those that have been set free by the truth, both recognise and love the truth.

popsthebuilder

Like you, it's their words that prove they are condemned.
Nope.. only your blind assumptions stemming from your blind pride.

I don't know why so surprised that you actually condemned her. She doesn't agree with you; condemnation is your go to.