Israel abuzz that President Trump will visit Jerusalem

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Israel abuzz that President Trump will visit Jerusalem in May. If it happens, will Trump announce he’s moving US embassy to Jerusalem? Here’s what we know so far. By Joel Rosenberg | Central Israel] "The Israeli media today is buzzing with speculation that President Trump is coming to Israel in May, and make Jerusalem his first foreign destination since taking office in January.

Big question: If the speculation is accurate, is the President is planning to announce that he is moving the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, as he repeatedly promised during the campaign and in the early weeks of his administration?

The timing of the President’s potential visit is certainly curious, as it could come one day before the 50th anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty during the Six Day War of 1967..." Full text: Israel abuzz that President Trump will visit Jerusalem in May. If it happens, will Trump announce he’s moving US embassy to Jerusalem? Here’s what we know so far. Mt 24:6 more

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Vid: U.S. Presence Near Turkish Soldiers, Kurdish Militia on Syrian Border

Russia keeps sending military vehicles toward far eastern borders

...The senator announced the deployment of anti-aircraft defense in the Far East in combat readiness

Russian Robot Tanks Ready for War

US warship approaches North Korea after Kim Jong Un carries out another missile test
nuclear001.jpg
Mt 24:6

Last edited:

drbrumley

If I'm Trump, I wouldn't be going there....

You have possibly the most important man of the most important empire, going to a hotbed of unrest....doesn't sound like a great thing to me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If I'm Trump, I wouldn't be going there....

You have possibly the most important man of the most important empire, going to a hotbed of unrest....doesn't sound like a great thing to me.
I heard that a Palestinian leader called for mooslims to "rush the temple mount"