Venezuela

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Venezuela Is Beta Testing Executive Order 13603- Food Shortages and Slave Labor by Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show] "In an article I wrote last week, I reported on Wikileaks finding, from Clinton’s leaked emails, that Secretary of State Clinton played a large role in the present state of extreme shortage being experienced in Venezuela and it was deliberate.

Further the actions being pursued by the Venezuela government exactly parallel the articles and provisions contained in Executive Order 13603.

Is this just a coinciddence? Or is EO 13603 being beta tested in Venezuela for later application in the United States?

In the following paragraphs, I lay out the actions of the Venezuelan government in dealing with their contrived food crises and then offer a comparison to what is written in Obama’s EO 13603..." Full text: Venezuela Is Beta Testing Executive Order 13603- Food Shortages and Slave Labor :Nineveh: Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[Venezuela Is Beta Testing Executive Order 13603- Food Shortages and Slave Labor by Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show] "In an article I wrote last week, I reported on Wikileaks finding, from Clinton’s leaked emails, that Secretary of State Clinton played a large role in the present state of extreme shortage being experienced in Venezuela and it was deliberate.

Further the actions being pursued by the Venezuela government exactly parallel the articles and provisions contained in Executive Order 13603.

Is this just a coinciddence? Or is EO 13603 being beta tested in Venezuela for later application in the United States?

In the following paragraphs, I lay out the actions of the Venezuelan government in dealing with their contrived food crises and then offer a comparison to what is written in Obama’s EO 13603..." Full text: Venezuela Is Beta Testing Executive Order 13603- Food Shortages and Slave Labor :Nineveh: Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10
Serpy, are we going to have these food shortages in the US?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I had Chinese today -
got-my-mouth-full-eating-smiley-emoticon.gif