Have You Been Reconciled Unto God By Jesus Christ?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert Pate Fails to Substantively Answer Any Response

Robert Pate Fails to Substantively Answer Any Response

Not only have you rejected the Gospel and justification by faith. You reject God's word. If Jesus did not atone for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD then Jesus is not Lord and should be removed from his position at the right hand of God. You reject the Gospel. You reject the Bible. You reject the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It appears to me that you are about as hell bound as you can get.

Not even so much as a hat tip acknowledging that I have given you the responses you claim are never given.

Another fine example of what Robert Pate considers an actual response. He denies he has been responded to. When show his error, he resorts to whining and cavils. He demands yet another answer. He gets it. He then ignores the answer given and returns to similar whining and complaints.

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
You start off by saying that all are already reconciled. And here you posit something that we must do to be reconciled.

One of us is confused. And it is not me.

Yes, it is you. You are confused because you are void of the Spirit of truth.

The whole world has been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

But nothing is yours if you don't receive it. Reconciliation is a two way street. God is not going to impose anything on you.

Heaven is going to be full of people that have come to Christ by their own free will.

Robert Pate

Banned
Not even so much as a hat tip acknowledging that I have given you the responses you claim are never given.

Another fine example of what Robert Pate considers an actual response. He denies he has been responded to. When show his error, he resorts to whining and cavils. He demands yet another answer. He gets it. He then ignores the answer given and returns to similar whining and complaints.

AMR

You need to get saved.

You need to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and asks him to save you. You have never done that.

You need to repent of what you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ. You will never see heaven believing that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. You don't have faith in God, nor do you have faith in Christ. What you have faith in is religion, the Calvinist religion. You have not been predestinated, but that is what you are trusting in.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert Pate's Omniscience and Divinity

Robert Pate's Omniscience and Divinity

You need to get saved.

You need to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and asks him to save you. You have never done that.

You need to repent of what you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ. You will never see heaven believing that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. You don't have faith in God, nor do you have faith in Christ. What you have faith in is religion, the Calvinist religion. You have not been predestinated, but that is what you are trusting in.
Thanks, Robert.

I will have to add omniscience to your obvious skills, Robert:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...to-Get-Saved&p=4925042&viewfull=1#post4925042

In fact, I may have to add divinity, too, given that you apparently know more than what you think God knows:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...to-Get-Saved&p=4924974&viewfull=1#post4924974

AMR

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned

AMR

When you come to Christ as a repentant sinner to be saved by him and him alone, then I will take you seriously. Until then, I consider you to be nothing more than a religious reprobate.

beloved57

When you come to Christ as a repentant sinner to be saved by him and him alone, then I will take you seriously. Until then, I consider you to be nothing more than a religious reprobate.

False statements, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while being enemies and shall be saved by His life Rom 5:10

Brother Ducky

Yes, it is you. You are confused because you are void of the Spirit of truth.

The whole world has been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

But nothing is yours if you don't receive it. Reconciliation is a two way street. God is not going to impose anything on you.

Heaven is going to be full of people that have come to Christ by their own free will.

So when you say that the whole world is reconciled to God, what you really mean is that only some are reconciled to God. Like when you say that Christ is the savior of the whole world, what you really mean is that Christ is the savior of some.

Sometime you insist that a word can only have one meaning [e.g. "world"] and other times you insist that in the same context words have mutually exclusive meanings.

But I suppose that it really does not matter, you really do not interact with many in any substantive manner. If one disagrees with you, you immediately consign them to hell and go about your business. So what does it matter if what you spew is just a meaningless word salad, applauded by a handful of like-minded TOLers.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

AMR
Some elderlies don't have a balanced amount of water in thier brains. They say crazy stuff and crazier as time goes on. When he gets to the hospice, he'll keep asking, " Where is Jesus !!!!!!" ? He is probably waving his hands right now.

Robert Pate

Banned
Some elderlies don't have a balanced amount of water in thier brains. They say crazy stuff and crazier as time goes on. When he gets to the hospice, he'll keep asking, " Where is Jesus !!!!!!" ? He is probably waving his hands right now.

I am still as sharp as a tack. I usually solve the word puzzles on Wheel of Fortune ahead of or at the same time as the contestants. And thank God, I still know a false doctrine when I see one. Calvinism is the worst religion that has ever evolved of of the brain of a depraved man. John Calvin was a tyrant and he believed that God was also a tyrant. It is not humanly possible to have faith in John Calvins Nazi God. I don't know what you have faith in, all I know is that you cannot have faith in a Nazi God.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Robert Pate

Banned

Nanja

Anyone that believes that they must first be saved to get saved, has a serious problem.

Also, anyone that believes that God predestinates people to hell before the are born is totally nuts. :kookoo:

No one can get himself saved by any works he does in the flesh. Absolutely nothing Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 8:8!

The scriptures make it clear that God's Grace and Purpose was given to the Elect 1Pet. 1:2, His vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23, which were saved and called, and given Purpose and Grace in Christ Jesus, before the world began.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.

So yes. All the Election of Grace in Christ Eph. 1:4-7 were already Saved before the world began in their Surety Saviour Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6; Rev. 13:8!

But all the rest of mankind were condemned already John 3:18, 36: Vessels of wrath prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22!

Rom. 9:20-21
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?