I have no works that reach the mark.
No obedience that reaches the mark.
No prayers that reach the mark.
No worship that meets the mark.
No words that reach the mark.
No charity that reaches the mark.

What hope is there for me?

MEGA HOPE:

Everything I am and do is washed in the Blood of the Lamb and so perfectly accepted by the Father. Because the work of redemption performed by Messiah Yah Shua reached the mark set by The Father. His perfection was imputed to me, because my sin was imputed to Him and He bore them to death.

The mark is the perfection that is required by the Eternal Almighty.
Anything missing the mark is sin.
Trying to reach the mark is sin.
Not trying to reach the mark is sin
If you think, for a single second, that you have the ability to reach or have reached that mark, then you are a misguided fool of the highest order.

"And be found in him, not having mine own justness, which is of the law, but that which is through the trust of Messiah, the justness which is of Elohim by trust:"

If this boasting. I shall boast all the day long.

Epoisses

You also don't have Christ as the savior of all men. Your God is cruel and arbitrary and however we see God is the way we become. Your gospel is weak and arbitrary and has such a narrow view of predestination that you reject the writings of John of spoke of Christ as the savior of the world more than any of the apostles. Now of course you will deny this but the truth of the matter is that Jesus blessed Martin and cursed Calvin.

Truster

You also don't have Christ as the savior of all men. Your God is cruel and arbitrary and however we see God is the way we become. Your gospel is weak and arbitrary and has such a narrow view of predestination that you reject the writings of John of spoke of Christ as the savior of the world more than any of the apostles. Now of course you will deny this but the truth of the matter is that Jesus blessed Martin and cursed Calvin.

Messiah is the judge of all men, but not the saviour of all men.

Epoisses

According to Paul and John you are wrong. Christ is called the 2nd Adam for a reason but your limited understanding of your limited atonement renders you limited.

Truster

According to Paul and John you are wrong. Christ is called the 2nd Adam for a reason but your limited understanding of your limited atonement renders you limited.

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit".

If people on here knew or even recognised the scriptures...

Epoisses

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit".

If people on here knew or even recognised the scriptures...

It's the same thing! The last Adam is still the savior of mankind you dolt!

Epoisses

Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come....Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. Rom. 5:14,18

Truster

Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come....Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. Rom. 5:14,18

Can't see 2nd Adam in there...keep trying.

glorydaz

Then you disagree with Paul. The reason you HAVE to disagree with Paul is because you deny man's ability to believe and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.​

Timothy understood what Paul meant because of what he's said previously.

1 Tim. 2:3-4KJV - God would have be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.
1 Tim. 2:6KJV - Who gave Himself a ransom for all.

It's special for those who believe and know the truth. 1 Tim. 2:4KJV, 4:3KJV

Truster

At least you can admit that you feed the swine and are not admitted to the table of Isaac the patriarch of promise.

You are the swine and it's a fact that is proven time and again. You trample the pearls and turn on me. I suggest that you stop doing so. (pearl)