Shishi, the sixth day of the week.

SondySquirrelly

Do you still play cowboys and Injuns?

'Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded.'
Truster

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

SondySquirrelly

Do you still play cowboys and Injuns?

"I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil."
(Truster's Words)

{did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:}*

{and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.}°

* where is your Awe Truster?
°'serenity of fools......'
(Enuff said}.

[when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,]!!!!

!!!!----Who is 'Me' ?

Truster

Bigotted? My history lesson? My creative writing? Baby?
Oh you who speaks 'rotfl..'
Why don't you grow up.
Children drink milk and dribble.
It is time to read like an adult write like an adult and Eat Meat.
Quiz Patrick Jane.
I do not have bigotry...ask my friends in EVERY CONTINENT.
We are well traveled family....
Where does it talk of milk and meat in our Bible?
And what of 'from the mouths of babes'?
Educate yourself.
You chose a username i made an example.
Now chew on this:
I am an old woman.
My husband is Blackfoot and Black.
Bring it on.
I am white and red.
Gray areas abound.
One thing for sure.
Jesus would frown on your clowing around with serious seekers....
Of Truth.
Light Love and Peace.
Yet you disturb the peace with taunting Jacob.
Who is he?
Quiz...in the Bible
Patrick Jane.
'Hobo hunting Hope'

You come across as that loud person. The one who has no peace and hates to see peace in others. Your sole aim is to disturb the peace, but in some of us* you just don't stand a chance. There is no peace unto the wicked, becomes by the law of contrast, there is peace unto the just. It is the peace that flows for justification and that is unassailable, untouchable and even if somewhat deflated at times, it always reappears in its glory.

You'll fit in well here and you'll get a kick out of your hatred, but that will be short lived as is your laughter.

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners who rest in Him and His peace.

SondySquirrelly

You come across as that loud person. The one who has no peace and hates to see peace in others. Your sole aim is to disturb the peace, but in some of us* you just don't stand a chance. There is no peace unto the wicked, becomes by the law of contrast, there is peace unto the just. It is the peace that flows for justification and that is unassailable, untouchable and even if somewhat deflated at times, it always reappears in its glory.

You'll fit in well here and you'll get a kick out of your hatred, but that will be short lived as is your laughter.

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners who rest in Him and His peace.
." Your sole aim is to disturb the peace, but in some of us* you just don't stand a chance. There is no peace unto the wicked, becomes by the law of contrast, there is peace unto the just. It is the peace that flows for justification and that is unassailable, untouchable and even if somewhat deflated at times, it always reappears in its glory.

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners who rest in Him and His peace."

Playing God again Truster.

I come to a Theology forum and the first thing i seeis you mocking Jacob
With
"Do you still play cowboys and injuns" from an idiot.
And another Natlive commenting rotfl
And have you heard of righteous anger young person...
You spout judgement and hate an an uncertain and uneducated and oft misguided theology speaking like a bully.
I hate false teavchings and the deeds. Of the flesh and any immature twisting of God's word.

I have not hated. I have scolded and yes pounded my chest...and PJ and i had and understanding...
Read our final exchange Trusted.
You turned on a TV mid strream and your attention span lasted until the next commercial break.
I am here still...until the meter start running....then to word.press...to speak with adults in the word...
This like a silly war of who's more godly who's of satan.
Omg.
Do you hear yourself.

SondySquirrelly

Why i find is a place for those who love God and seek fellowship and a reasonable peaceful dialogue....
Is not here at all...but for a few who also get frustrated otr turn off PM for a reason

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are a legalist Jacob, you are just too far gone to figure it out. It's sad to see believers fall away but I doubt you had any faith to begin with.
Shalom.

If you obey God's commandments in or with faith there is no problem. Without faith it is impossible to please God. You must have faith. Faith in God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And you forget the scriptures too poster?
Who dermed you judge of his heart.
So to you first...remember when Peter went to cut with sword an ear of a man who wasn't really foolowing Jesus message amd Jesus stopped his hand and said, 'Let each man be convinced in his own mind.'
And to Jacob.
Jesus or Yeshua...or Hay-Seus...said, i have not come to do away with the Commandments but fulfill them.'

So instead of ten...there's a new covenant (remember the other new one among covenants we most know...some(?) after the flood)
2 Commandments: a. Love the LORD (YHWH) your God with all your heart, soul [spirit i prefer here], mind, and strength.
b. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Shalom.

Please see

Deuteronomy 6:5
Leviticus 19:18

Shalom.

Jacob

SonOfCaleb

Yeah...that was a tribal time too.
He was tribe of? Considered 1 of 2 1st Western writers in Western Civilization.
He was saved from the decry to kill all of the male babies in his culture within Egypt. Remember? Put in a basket and sent afloat to escape slaughter. Adopted by an Egyptian woman of 'high breeding' so to speak.

Moses was from the tribe of Levi. Levi -one of Jacobs 12 sons- was Moses great grandfather. The Levites were the priestly class/tribe who served as priests to Israel hence why Aaron, Moses brother, served as priest.

Both Moses parents were Hebrew. Like most if not all the descendants of Jacob he was born in Egypt. While he served in Egypt as a very high ranking Prince until he was about 40, and was schooled in all the ways of the Egyptians he wasn't Egyptian. If you want to be a pedant you could say he wasn't Jewish either as he didnt come through the line of Judah. But he was a Hebrew being a descendant of Israel EG Jacob. As the 'author' of the Mosaic Law he is regarded in Judaism and Christianity though as Jewish.

SonOfCaleb

Are Jews born in the U.S. not Americans? I believe they are.

They're actually called Jewish Americans. Regardless though your comparison is invalid. The fact of the matter is Moses was of the tribe of Levi. Therefore he was Hebrew ergo Jewish. The Bible wouldn't have mentioned Moses lineage if it wasn't important to the Biblical nor Jewish narrative. In addition theres no passage anywhere in the Bible that supports your errenous position.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The fact of the matter is Moses was of the tribe of Levi.

I did not say Moses was not of Hebrew descent, I said Moses was native-born Egyptian.

Abraham was Hebrew and he was a native-born Chaldean.

Einstein was of Hebrew descent and he was native-born German.

SonOfCaleb

What? What does that have to do with where Moses was born?

You're the one placing undue emphasis on where he was born which frankly is not important. The entire nation of Israel came out of Egypt. So by your reasoning that makes the then Nation of Israel Egyptian as Jacob, his sons, and all their offspring were born and raised in Egypt until the Exodus... This is a spurious line of reasoning not only because the Egyptians despised the Hebrews but they went as far as trying to wipe them out hence why Moses was 'found' on the Nile River by the Egyptians thanks to the prudent actions of his mother who defied Pharoahs genocidal decree. Regardless Exodus tells us clearly:-

Exodus 2:6 says clearly "This is one of the children of the Hebrews." Ergo he was not an Egyptian.

SonOfCaleb

I did not say Moses was not of Hebrew descent, I said Moses was native-born Egyptian.

Abraham was Hebrew and he was a native-born Chaldean.

Einstein was of Hebrew descent and he was native-born German.

Your point is irrelavent then. As its of no material consequence nor importance to the discussion bearing in mind the context of your previous response to the poster Jacob. I qoute:-

The Sabbath Commandment is Jewish...

Moses was a native-born Egyptian, not Jewish.

Unless of course you believe the original sabbath 'commandments' were Egyptian.........

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Exodus 2:6 says clearly "This is one of the children of the Hebrews." Ergo he was not an Egyptian.

How does Moses being of the Hebrews preclude him being born in Egypt?

Abraham was also a Hebrew and he was born in Chaldea.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Your point is irrelavent then. As its of no material consequence nor importance to the discussion bearing in mind the context of your previous response to the poster Jacob. I qoute:-

Unless of course you believe the original sabbath 'commandments' were Egyptian.........

The Sabbath commandment was given by the voice and writing of God. God is not Jewish.

SonOfCaleb

How does Moses being of the Hebrews preclude him being born in Egypt?

Abraham was also a Hebrew and he was born in Chaldea.

It doesnt....But the fact he was born in Egypt is totally irrelavent to the poster Jacobs post who said
"The Sabbath Commandment is Jewish..."

You then mentioned Moses was born in Egypt which has no bearing whatsoever on Jacobs statement which is factually correct. Of which you then claimed Moses wasnt Jewish, when Moses WAS 'Jewish'.... Im not trying to read between the lines here. This is what you said.