ECT Yet Future?

Right Divider

Body part
Made up by the observation of 6 of one kind and 1 of another, but not nonsense.
Your fake "Bible numerology" does come from your nonsensical "understanding" and creates more nonsense.

So the rest of your club accepts that you won't agree to see a pastor about your attitude and dismissal?
Your latest fixation is a continuing indication of your spiritual bankruptcy.

Anyone that feels free to pervert the Word of God the way that you do has NO right to tell anyone anything!

Right Divider

Body part
wow a real 1940s cliche! What a brain at work!
The idiom is actually much older than that. But it's probably not mentioned in any of your commentaries, so you wouldn't know that.

Your club is apparently unaware of how many dispensational biased commentaries are out there. You might look into it before you open your mouths.
Should I get some of these commentaries?

Interplanner

Your fake "Bible numerology" does come from your nonsensical "understanding" and creates more nonsense.

Your latest fixation is a continuing indication of your spiritual bankruptcy.

Anyone that feels free to pervert the Word of God the way that you do has NO right to tell anyone anything!

So nonsense is to ignore how the NT puts all mankind together in Christ, and to fixate on Israel's superiority, got it.

There is no perversion of the Word. It is the plain meaning. God gave Abraham the Gospel in advance and said 'in your Seed (one person) all nations of the world will be blessed.', Gal 3:8-9. It is one Gospel and it was what all those in Heb 11 were praised for. For ex., David and the gift of imputed righteousness to cover his murder and adultery, was the same imputed righteousness to Abraham.

Which is the point of much of Gal 3, and Rom 4's plain meaning, which is why you need to stop reading D'ist commentaries that re-circuit all this.

Right Divider

Body part
So nonsense is to ignore how the NT puts all mankind together in Christ, and to fixate on Israel's superiority, got it.
Your continued confusion is completely understandable, since you fixate on your fairy story.

There is no perversion of the Word. It is the plain meaning. God gave Abraham the Gospel in advance and said 'in your Seed (one person) all nations of the world will be blessed.', Gal 3:8-9. It is one Gospel and it was what all those in Heb 11 were praised for. For ex., David and the gift of imputed righteousness to cover his murder and adultery, was the same imputed righteousness to Abraham.
That was A gospel indeed. There are many in the Bible and none of them need to be capitalized. Unless there are some awesome grammar scholar rules that you have not yet divulged to us.

Which is the point of much of Gal 3, and Rom 4's plain meaning, which is why you need to stop reading D'ist commentaries that re-circuit all this.
:french:
We have all made it very clear to you, from the scripture, that God promised Israel a kingdom on the earth forever. That you must pervert that clear meaning is your own fault.

Interplanner

Your continued confusion is completely understandable, since you fixate on your fairy story.

That was A gospel indeed. There are many in the Bible and none of them need to be capitalized. Unless there are some awesome grammar scholar rules that you have not yet divulged to us.

We have all made it very clear to you, from the scripture, that God promised Israel a kingdom on the earth forever. That you must pervert that clear meaning is your own fault.

So Paul was just just being flip about his anathema. Got it. And it lines up perfectly with Peter in Acts2. Got it.

You rape the whole sense of Gal 3 and this world will be destroyed in fire, Israel or not. The NHNE is what is forever.

These are all Bible 101 for which you have little respect.

Right Divider

Body part
So Paul was just just being flip about his anathema. Got it. And it lines up perfectly with Peter in Acts2. Got it.
You're so confused that there is no place to start with you. You believe a lie and are so convinced of it that you cannot accept the plainest and simplest of truth when it is shown to you.

You rape the whole sense of Gal 3 and this world will be destroyed in fire, Israel or not. The NHNE is what is forever.
You mash and mix everything into a mess.

These are all Bible 101 for which you have little respect.
No, they are Commentary 101. You don't believe the Bible.

Interplanner

RD:
You're so confused that there is no place to start with you. You believe a lie and are so convinced of it that you cannot accept the plainest and simplest of truth when it is shown to you.

You are the master of not providing specifics, because you'll get trapped. Everything you have shown me has been a twist, an evasion, an avoidance of the plain meaning.

For ex., in Gal 3 on 8-9. If I go your way, you have to turn the land in to THE Gospel, which is not the sense of the paragraph. It never is. Likewise in Rom 4, instead of talking about the land, Paul actually says 'we are talking about the world to come.'

NHNE is the plain sense. Israel forever is twisting it into Judaism all over again. You have never answered why you think the land of Israel alone is fireproof.

Right Divider

Body part
RD:

You are the master of not providing specifics, because you'll get trapped. Everything you have shown me has been a twist, an evasion, an avoidance of the plain meaning.
:rotfl:
This ... coming from the CHAPTER BLASTER that NEVER quotes the SPECIFIC scripture that he is "talking about".

You are a HOOT!

For ex., in Gal 3 on 8-9. If I go your way, you have to turn the land in to THE Gospel, which is not the sense of the paragraph. It never is. Likewise in Rom 4, instead of talking about the land, Paul actually says 'we are talking about the world to come.'
In the "world to come" there will still be a kingdom. A FOREVER kingdom.

NHNE is the plain sense. Israel forever is twisting it into Judaism all over again. You have never answered why you think the land of Israel alone is fireproof.
Is the holy nation and kingdom of priests Judaism?

Isa 60:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Amos 9:11-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. (9:13) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. (9:14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. (9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Silly me, I just believe God.

Interplanner

:rotfl:
This ... coming from the CHAPTER BLASTER that NEVER quotes the SPECIFIC scripture that he is "talking about".

You are a HOOT!

In the "world to come" there will still be a kingdom. A FOREVER kingdom.

Is the holy nation and kingdom of priests Judaism?

Isa 60:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Amos 9:11-15 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this. (9:13) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. (9:14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. (9:15) And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Silly me, I just believe God.

I've given you Gal 3:8-9 100x. I don't know what to do when you don't realize that. Many others. You're just being evasive and defensive because your system is such a fraud.

You just made my point about the world to come. It is not this world, and there will be no races or nations there.

The holy nation and kingdom of priest is now as well. I Pet 1, Rev 1.

All OT visions provide a sense of permanence, a picture of it, but not literally. We know this because of what Christ and the apostles quoted, and when they quoted it--those things were no longer sought as actual promises; they were true in Christ. It was to be true in Christ alone. You would know this if you really knew Hebrews. The kingdom of his Son cannot be shaken, like this creation can be.

Right Divider

Body part
I've given you Gal 3:8-9 100x. I don't know what to do when you don't realize that. Many others. You're just being evasive and defensive because your system is such a fraud.
Poor little confused soul.

You just made my point about the world to come. It is not this world, and there will be no races or nations there.

The holy nation and kingdom of priest is now as well. I Pet 1, Rev 1.
Peter 1 and Rev 1 are all about real Israel, unlike your fake one.

Rev 21:24-27 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. (21:27) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

That is IN the NEW heaven and the NEW earth and in the NEW Jerusalem!

Why are there NATIONS and KINGS there?

You don't need Bible 101, your need Bible 1

Interplanner

Poor little confused soul.

Peter 1 and Rev 1 are all about real Israel, unlike your fake one.

Rev 21:24-27 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. (21:27) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

That is IN the NEW heaven and the NEW earth and in the NEW Jerusalem!

Why are there NATIONS and KINGS there?

You don't need Bible 101, your need Bible 1

Yet another evasion of Gal 3. You don't know the context and you won't submit to it. You are alien to biblical context.

On the new earths' 'nations': yes the individuals (written in the book of life like it says) will be there from all nations now, but not nations then! It will be wildly different from this world. It is not Israel ruling it either, unless that means believers. This is the place where there is no sun because God is the light, and there is no temple, because Christ is that.

Prove that 1 Peter 1 is about 1st century Judea. Don't you realize that there were Jews that did not believe the Gospel? Are all Jews at all times sacrosanct to you?

You don't ever explain the passages I detail, you just wait a week and declare such references to be chapter blasting? Why? What are you about?

Interplanner

There is one Gospel that deserves capitalization because of its stature as placed in time and space and impact on history. It is the eternal Gospel. It is the good news of what christ did, the lamb slain. I really don't know any more arrogant enemies of the truth and the Gospel than your complicated club.

Right Divider

Body part
Yet another evasion of Gal 3. You don't know the context and you won't submit to it. You are alien to biblical context.

On the new earths' 'nations': yes the individuals (written in the book of life like it says) will be there from all nations now, but not nations then! It will be wildly different from this world. It is not Israel ruling it either, unless that means believers. This is the place where there is no sun because God is the light, and there is no temple, because Christ is that.
ALL nations are made up of INDIVIDUALS, Mr. Equivocation.

In Matthew 25 Jesus explains the judging of the nations based on how they treated Israel. Ever read it?

The nations that pass, are the ones who's kings will be coming to Jerusalem year after years.

Zech 14:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(14:16) ¶ And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Go learn about it.

Interplanner

ALL nations are made up of INDIVIDUALS, Mr. Equivocation.

In Matthew 25 Jesus explains the judging of the nations based on how they treated Israel. Ever read it?

The nations that pass, are the ones who's kings will be coming to Jerusalem year after years.

Zech 14:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(14:16) ¶ And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Go learn about it.

Evasion of Gal 3 again! Why is that? Are you psychopathically unable to deal with it?

re the nations. You don't know the difference between a picture and reality, so go on, read the prophets as though it was USGS reality. Go ahead and read the Rev that way. It is not what he meant. There is no world as we know it, OK? God is the sunlight. Christ is the temple. It is not this world, but better. It is NEW.

Nor is it how they treated Israel in Mt25, because Mt24A is about the trauma of the 1st century destruction. It is how Jews in the mid first century treated Christians. Because that generation especially was supposed to be the missionaries to the whole world.

The real problem I have with you and the club, RD, is the spastic use of Heb 10, because Heb 10 is commenting AGAIN on Heb 8 and Jer 31, and none of the comments go your way. Instead I'm supposed to listen to amateur know-it-all remarks from people who complain that others are arrogant!

AND YOU PSYCHOPATHICALLY NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS.

Interplanner

THe usual expression is 'fairy tale' but no matter. Btw, what is it in this case?

I have shown you several times that most of your 'other' gospels are not, either grammatically or otherwise. You have the simplistic notion that the words of Scripture are like a math formula in which:
the Gospel of God does not equal the gospel of the grace of God

because look at that word 'grace'! Oh, and look at the capitalization!

A fireproof Judea in the future is a dereliction of knowledge.