Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You no not what I can and do discern...

....mercy is the rule.

Be offended.....better yet; offend your ally. As if because I don't call everyone on every little thing I am wrong? I'll ask you to check scripture on that one dear friend.

I am a hypocrite and a sinner, but that doesn't mean I have to knowingly choose what I know is wrong for me personally.

Because I don't agree with you I am now your enemy?

Seems quite the trend.

Can we break it?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

My comments still stay.

You seem to be on the fence side. We cannot be both. We are either with Christ or satan.

I seriously recommend you to reexamine your faith.

I always give Christians to benefit of the doubt especially if they are new.

But many are showing clear evidence of their evil fruit, imo, especially in the forums.

You don't seem to recognize them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pops,

I think we have to have discussion among us now, excluding truster and his supporters..

I would like to start a new thread.

thank you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No one can refuse God and be saved.

You are going against the scriptures.

Meshak, we can see now that he is preaching falseness.

We are saved by repenting of our sins. We are told to call on the name of the Lord, but popsthebuilder says no to all that.

You both are in falseness. I see that you just don't like the name calling; however, you are in the false teachings just as the others are.

God says we have to believe, you say no we don't have to.

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say it is a welcome addition.
hehe!
Are you feeling all the love and uplifting, Pops?

Welcome to TOL.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have to go now but I will be back soon.

You or GT can start a new thread regarding discerning evil and good or something like it..

thank you.

God's Truth

Foolish woman.
How do you ever get that I rely on what Truster says????????
Just another side trails of yours to avoid you glaring error that repented means stopped sinning.
Sorry, GT, I'm not falling for your avoidance tactic.

Does the word 'repented' mean 'stopped sinning' as you teach over and over again?
Nope. It's till a big fat lie, GT.
And we know how much you like it!

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

John 8:21 Again He said to them, "I am going away, and you will look for Me, but you will die in your sin. Where I am going, you cannot come."

Luke 13:2 To this He replied, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered this fate?

Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen who were killed when the tower of Siloam collapsed on them: Do you think that they were more sinful than all the others living in Jerusalem?

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

John 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."
John 8:11 "No one, Lord." she answered. "Neither do I condemn you." Jesus declared. "Now go and sin no more."

God's Truth

To attempt honesty I must admit that I have witnessed contention between all four of you and really wish to stay out of that aspect of it.

You have no charge against me.

You say you want to stay out of the contention. Are you okay? You are the one who has been going against them yourself.

I am attempting to focus on doctrine.

I cannot and will not be dragged into others turmoil that was initiated prior to my knowing of any of you.

They have been going against you and you have been going against them, and you have been doing it all on your own.

To interject my opinion of what others words are when it doesn't pertain to me or scripture is not for me. For me to give an opinion on what I see here and now is one thing; to assume to know anything whatsoever about y'all's previous interactions to the point of stating it aloud can't be right.

You can fault me for it....and she can too. I understand.

I have not asked you to do anything that you are claiming.

God's Truth

Of course not, foolish woman.
Because GOD repented, and 'repented' does not mean 'stopped sinning'.
That lie you have told over and over is still a big fat lie, because you love that lie.

You just can't give it up with the untruths you speak and the argument against how we have to REPENT OF SINS.

When Jesus walked the earth he says to repent of sins(Luke 13:5); Jesus says if you obey my teachings you will be saved (Matthew 6:14, Matthew 6:15, John 8:31, John 13:17, John 15:10, John 15:14).

In addition, the disciples after having received the Holy Spirit, they CONTINUED to preach that the people should believe AND REPENT of their sins and call on Jesus' name (Acts 2:38, Acts 5:31, Luke 24:47, Acts 3:19,) and, even PAUL HIMSELF PREACHED REPENT of SINS (Acts 17:30; Acts 20:21, Acts 26:20, 2 Corinthians 12:21 ).

When Jesus died, rose again, and ascended to heaven, he taught to obey and repent of sins, Revelation 3:3, Revelation 14:12, Revelation 2:5, Revelation 3:19, Revelation 9:20,21,Revelation 16:10, 11.

ClimateSanity

If you understood the meaning of the word, you'd see it means the same....whether referring to God or man and how it's used in a sentence. It can mean to regret or it can mean to change one's mind. Sin doesn't have to be involved at all in the word repent. I can repent of my decision to build a house. When I repent to salvation, that means I change my mind from unbelief to belief. Since you can't figure that out, you claim it means one thing to God and another to humans. That's why when you demand an answer, people look at you like you're crazy.

Do people regret sinning? I'm sure they do. But, regretting having sinned doesn't take sin away.
Can a person change their mind about sin? Sure, but changing your mind about sin won't make sin go away, and the person will still be under the dominion of sin until they are delivered from the law.

No, because changing my mind about sin won't take them away, and regretting my sins won't take them away, either.

Watch "Reader", how God's UNtruth refuses to listen.
GT means do you have to stop sinning. What is your answer to that question?

popsthebuilder

"
No one can refuse God and be saved."

I never said they could. I said one can be a non believer but have hope in help from GOD and be initially saved. We have been over this repeatedly friend. Why are you knowingly changing my words even though we have privately spoken of my stance before?

"You are going against the scriptures." No. The words you put into my mouth are against scripture.

"Meshak, we can see now that he is preaching falseness." I really sincerely hope you catch on to the fact that the words you added to mine and the interpretations there of are not representative of my own understandings, and though what you said about my views is against scripture, it isn't aligned with my own beliefs.

"We are saved by repenting of our sins. We are told to call on the name of the Lord, but popsthebuilder says no to all that."

I specifically said one must sincerely ask and hope for the help from GOD, which is pretty much what you said.

Please stop.

"You both are in falseness. I see that you just don't like the name calling; however, you are in the false teachings just as the others are."

Show my falseness next time you claim it please. It isn't becoming to blankly accuse without citation, and by citation I don't mean your own interpretation of my words.

"God says we have to believe, you say no we don't have to."

To have sincere hope is to believe to some level. I called out to the Lord and GOD out of desperation with hope and sincerity. If you want to call that belief then cool, if not then well....okay, but don't say that I said things that I didn't technically say please. You are misrepresenting my very faith and the source there of(GOD).

"I have no idea what you are talking about when you say it is a welcome addition.
"

Then why get so offended by it? I said it because, it is always good to have a fresh perspective, and another opinion. Why are you against it?

Didn't we just go over the whole treat your enemy as your friend thing? Not that I find him my enemy, and seeing as how he didn't open with a post full of negativity towards me; I would hope that he doesn't see me as an enemy either. I wouldn't be so naive as to assume such though. Basically I don't because it is irrelevant. What is relevent is the Gospel of the Christ of GOD. You know that. So can we not do this? Can we not weaken the little bond we have? I don't know to much about fellowshipping as I was never a church goer, but I can safely assume it isn't supposed to be like this.

peace

popsthebuilder

You have no charge against me.

You say you want to stay out of the contention. Are you okay? You are the one who has been going against them yourself.

They have been going against you and you have been going against them, and you have been doing it all on your own.

I have not asked you to do anything that you are claiming.
Then what are you accusing me of?

God's Truth

Changing my mind about my sins didn't save me. Regretting my sins didn't save me. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ did save me, and I understood my sins were forgiven at that time. It's sad you don't believe that. You would not be so desperate for an answer.

You repent of blood, too? :think:

Yes, Paul is telling them to change their minds about God...believe on Him. Then people can see you are no longer worshipping idols and making sacrifices to false gods.

Oh yes there is. You haven't been crucified with Christ...you're still trying to do things in your flesh.

Jesus died for everyone, but no one enters that grace without coming to Jesus with faith, faith that his blood cleans us.

Paul preached to people who have NEVER EVER heard of God and Jesus, so how are they going to change their minds about God?

Now let the Reader see that glorydaze does in fact claim that the madists believe that repent means to change one's mind ABOUT GOD.

I have been called a liar by Tambora for saying that is what madists have told me.

Glorydaze has even tried to cause confusion by saying she never said it.

Now we see here that she has said it.

God's Truth

""

Then why get so offended by it? I said it because, it is always good to have a fresh perspective, and another opinion. Why are you against it?

Didn't we just go over the whole treat your enemy as your friend thing? Not that I find him my enemy, and seeing as how he didn't open with a post full of negativity towards me; I would hope that he doesn't see me as an enemy either. I wouldn't be so naive as to assume such though. Basically I don't because it is irrelevant. What is relevent is the Gospel of the Christ of GOD. You know that. So can we not do this? Can we not weaken the little bond we have? I don't know to much about fellowshipping as I was never a church goer, but I can safely assume it isn't supposed to be like this.

peace

Stop being contentious and acting as if you are against being contentious.

popsthebuilder

Jesus died for everyone, but no one enters that grace without coming to Jesus with faith, faith that his blood cleans us.

Paul preached to people who have NEVER EVER heard of God and Jesus, so how are they going to change their minds about God?

Now let the Reader see that glorydaze does in fact claim that the madists believe that repent means to change one's mind ABOUT GOD.

I have been called a liar by Tambora for saying that is what madists have told me.

Glorydaze has even tried to cause confusion by saying she never said it.

Now we see here that she has said it.

"Jesus died for everyone, but no one enters that grace without coming to Jesus with faith, faith that his blood cleans us."

Scriptural reference please.

Thank you in advance

peace

God's Truth

Then what are you accusing me of?

You are the one accusing me.

Stop giving me an opinion of what you think of me. You are a false judge.

You are the one who has been fighting Truster and the others, but you act as if you haven't and you judge me as doing something wrong for defending myself. You need to stop talking about what you think of me, because you are not my judge and this thread is not yours for that kind of posts. Too bad Truster, Tambora, and glorydaze don't realize that.

You also preach falseness when you say an unbeliever can be saved while they are an unbeliever.

No scripture anywhere says God saves unbelievers.

You also say we do not have to repent of our sins to be saved.

popsthebuilder

You are the one accusing me.

Stop giving me an opinion of what you think of me. You are a false judge.

You are the one who has been fighting Truster and the others, but you act as if you haven't and you judge me as doing something wrong for defending myself. You need to stop talking about what you think of me, because you are not my judge and this thread is not yours for that kind of posts. Too bad Truster, Tambora, and glorydaze don't realize that.

You also preach falseness when you say an unbeliever can be saved while they are an unbeliever.

No scripture anywhere says God saves unbelievers.

You also say we do not have to repent of our sins to be saved.
Show where I said those things you accuse me of or stop making the claims please.

Please read post #2749 more carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.