White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Whatever you do, DO NOT show pride in any of your heritage, if you're white.
But white isn't a heritage to take pride in. Culture is the most of that sort of thing. It's a race with wide cultural divides everywhere you look and widely dissimilar narratives. Within the race there are all sorts of celebrations relating to the unifying particulars of culture, which is why we have the Irish and their special days and notes, the English, the Germans, French, and so on. Religion once gave the semblance of a larger agreement, when we weren't killing one another over distinctions within it. . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not a racist, however, throughout, 2016-2017 all we hear is how BAD white people are. Let's see how the Liberals react to this video? Already one poster has complained on "The Woodshed." Let's see how many others gripe and complain?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, only how bad some of us are. Racists mostly. And that shouldn't offend anyone but the racists.

I heard one Black Lady on You-Tube screaming that ALL white people should give EVERYTHING they own to the Black folks. There are some whites who hate ALL Blacks and some Blacks who hate ALL whites. You'll have to go back to the drawing board, I guess?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nancy Pelosi was ranting about one of Trump's appointees being a "White Supremacist" and other white authority figures calling Trump and his people all kinds of things, especially, calling them, "White Supremacists. Therefore, both Black and White liberal loons are guilty of that kind of rhetoric.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That Knucklehead Judge in Washington State who is trying to stop Trump's Immigration changes is an advocate of "Black Lives Matter." Those folks seem somewhat dubious in my opinion. A number of Liberals are becoming Anarchists! Protests have become riots. What's next? Will we hear about bombings, shootings, knifings, and arson, next? We have an "Psychological Civil War" going on today. I prefer to call this liberal anarchists, Fascists. Hitler and his small band of followers started out like these liberal anarchists.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
KKK_night_rally_in_Chicago_c1920_cph.3b12355.jpg
Those are the original Boyz in the Hood.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
White racism is alive and well in Trump's America.

And those are really awful videos. Not just the vile racist content, but the supposedly soul-stirring, weepy music meant to bring tears to the eyes of white racists everywhere as they pose in front of their bathroom mirrors and practice their Classical Greek poses. Maybe they wear togas, too. Or Roman helmets with those mohawk thingies. Or maybe just a MAGA hat under their KKK hood. Yeah, that's it.

And then they could take selfies of themselves while they say "Heil Trump!"
Sure, we should all just hate any white people that shows any pride in their heritage and what those before them accomplished.

"And those are really awful videos. Not just the vile racist content"​
I bet you didn't even watch the first video because if you did you would have heard it tell that taking pride in one's heritage should be allowed for all races to express if they want to, but shouldn't ever limit white people from doing the same.

"weepy music"​
I thought the music was quite pleasant.
"practice their Classical Greek poses"​
Oh the horrors!!!!

Danoh

What's not to love about White People? They gave the world the printing press, the Apple Macintosh computer, and Starbucks! :banana:

Sent from my SM-G920V using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nope.

Jobs was adopted as an infant by Paul and Clara Jobs. They were Armenian.

His biological father was a Syrian Muslim named Abdulfattah Jandali, and his mother was a German-Swiss Catholic named Joanne Schieble.

They gave him up for adoption because they were not married when he was born.

The irony...a half Syrian made America Great Technologically like few in history.

I'll take that over Make America HATE Again all day long...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
White racism is alive and well in Trump's America.
As is Black racism, it's alive and well here in America too.
We've seen many instances of blacks putting down whites and even calling for white extermination.
Why don't we call that black supremacist racism?

But show the other side of that coin and it's labeled white supremacist racism??????
Why?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope.

Jobs was adopted as an infant by Paul and Clara Jobs. They were Armenian.

His biological father was a Syrian Muslim named Abdulfattah Jandali, and his mother was a German-Swiss Catholic named Joanne Schieble.

They gave him up for adoption because they were not married when he was born.

The irony...a half Syrian made America Great Technologically like few in history.

I'll take that over Make America HATE Again all day long...
But show that same pride of what a person born of two white parents accomplished, and it gets labeled white supremacist racism.
I'm seeing a trend here.

Danoh

But show that same pride of what a person born of two white parents accomplished, and it gets labeled white supremacist racism.
I'm seeing a trend here.

Who is one white person from - of all places - Mobile, Alabama - who Musti is ever falsely accusing me of putting on a pedestal just because I view said individual as one of, if not thee most brilliant known Bible students out there?

The only trend you are seeing here is your own, typically Trumpian, one sided self-delusion.

And get a clue - the Romans, the Greeks, the Spaniards are Mediterranean.

I suspect you have Native American in you. I always have. And I doubt there is such a person as a so called biologically pure white North American.

In fact, the modern founder of racial superiority theory not only would have viewed Hitler as a half-breed, but viewed North Americans as a mixed breed.

The Clansmen simply ignored his findings and or assertions.

Personally, the whole thing is a joke to me.

On all sides.

Dr. King was right - "content of character" is what matters.

Trump has none.

His supporters support a fraud.

This whole Immigration Ban Make America HATE Again of his is merely a smoke screen for what his impeachment will prove he and his cronies had really been up to.