SaulToPaul 2

(Saturday morning workout)

Bench Press: 257.5 x 3 x 4
Overhead Press: 150 x 3, 150 x 2, 140 x 3 x 2
Sissy Squats: 100 x 5 x 2

Grilled chicken and sharp cheddar :chew:

john w

Hall of Fame
I've been locked in cubicles and offices for 20 years. You have to have a good imagination to survive the monotony...and access to TOL.

You should go out, in that big, wide world, Mayor, and perhaps sell 222 vacuum cleaners, door to door. It's great exercise also, fella.

john w

Hall of Fame
(Saturday morning workout)

Bench Press: 257.5 x 3 x 4
Overhead Press: 150 x 3, 150 x 2, 140 x 3 x 2
Sissy Squats: 100 x 5 x 2

Grilled chicken and sharp cheddar :chew:

Watched a video of Bench Press: 257.5 x 3 x 4/Overhead Press: 150 x 3, 150 x 2, 140 x 3 x 2/Sissy Squats: 100 x 5 x 2.

Fried chicken and a heap of mash potatoes, and gravy.

Took a 172 minute nap.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gluten free diets has shown to increase heart disease. Of course, it doesn't. The people that are so stupid to think they did good by buying "gluten free" ice cream don't eat right in the first place. The gluten free labels are out of control.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Back on schedule. Diet Mt Dew for lunch. I'll get on the scale Saturday morning and see how my 2 weeks of fasting is going. I predict 208 or 209.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Gluten free diets has shown to increase heart disease. Of course, it doesn't. The people that are so stupid to think they did good by buying "gluten free" ice cream don't eat right in the first place. The gluten free labels are out of control.
I love gluten !!! I suck it down like Coca-Cola

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Not drinking Dr. Pepper cokes was near impossible for me over the past few days.

Also, I went to my doc and then, on the way home, had to buy a sweet potato pie.

There was no fish on sale at Walmart, so I am eating pork again; it is either that or Kentucky fried chicken.

I wonder what a person would do if she/he lived too far away from Walmart? Shop at Winn-Dixie and Piggly Wiggly all the time, or maybe at Public? If a house is too far from Walmart, it definitely is not good.

SaulToPaul 2

That gut-en free jazz is a compelsion complex.

Oh sure! You're a regular Dean Martin with your clever comebacks. Let me know when you plan to go down to the old folk's home and grease the stairs...I'd like to video it for my The Facebook.

You beat everthang, you know that fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure! You're a regular Dean Martin with your clever comebacks. Let me know when you plan to go down to the old folk's home and grease the stairs...I'd like to video it for my The Facebook.

You beat everthang, you know that fella?

Well, Mayor, you go read any commentary you can on the subject of clever comebacks/quips, and you'll find every one of them is in favor of unrehearsed, spontaneous, witty banter, and bud-nipping.