What part of these Trump tweets is factually wrong?

musterion

3CD33A3B00000578-4191110-image-m-17_1486216265221.jpg

3CD33A3600000578-4191110-image-m-16_1486216253394.jpg

Danoh

Trump is never wrong !!!

If you say so.

Matthew 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

musterion

Immigrants at Ellis Island were thoroughly vetted for communicable diseases and malevolent ideologies, like anarchists. Some did not get in for those reasons. The authorities were 100% correct to do it. It is stupid and self-destructive not to do it now.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you say so.

Matthew 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

You can just go on else with all that for real, and I'll tell you why:

At no time have any of your ever endorsed the idea of bringing in people from starving countries- you give food, and other resources, but don't march on their immigration to the states.
You all don't care about the homeless here beyond worthless sentiment, and in times where you have a short lived compassion, you just throw change at them.

You can't help the homeless man down the street from your house, but then all of a sudden, you're a bunch of saints and want these myriads of potentially dangerous people into the country :rolleyes:

The only reason is because they serve the purpose of debasing Christian culture. You don't hear jack about taking in Christians from those countries literally being crucified and drowned in cages :AMR:

So stop pretending like you all are holy- you're a bunch of manipulators and nothing more. You, particularly, are just misusing Christianity to assume yourself over it's adherents, and it frankly irritates me to sit there and watch such absurd self-righteous crap masquerade as something dofferent.

rexlunae

Nothing at all broad or vague about it. Don't be stupid.

And if memory serves, the wealthier Muslim Arab nations make no attempt to house any of the "refugees" the West is guilt tripped or forced into accepting.

Which ones? Turkey? Jordan? Saudi Arabia? Which nations aren't taking in refugees?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Immigrants at Ellis Island were thoroughly vetted for communicable diseases and malevolent ideologies, like anarchists. Some did not get in for those reasons. The authorities were 100% correct to do it. It is stupid and self-destructive not to do it now.
Exactly

musterion

refugee-migrant-map.jpeg

Saudi: 0
Kuwait: 0
Qatar: 0
Emirates: 0
Bahrain: 0

Those wealthy Mohammedan countries still have not opened their homes and hearts to their fellow Mohammedans in need, from what I can find.

Danoh

Yep, just ask the Native American.