ECT Pastor says out loud what a lot of pastors and "Christians" really believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
As Paul prophesied, re. the last days in "the church age"...

2 Timothy 3 KJV

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

kiwimacahau

:dizzy: So does divorce at 50% So does polygamy. So does adultery.

You are a sad strange man, Ray. "God" is your sensibility and "common fleshly sense" is your bible. There is no sense that you are a "Christian." You are a Druid and I'm glad your status of "Christian" was removed from you since TOL moved formats. There is no sense you understand the mind of God.

My salvation is not based on your understanding of me. As for the rest of your nonsense it is just that.

Lon

My salvation is not based on your understanding of me. As for the rest of your nonsense it is just that.

No, it is based off your BASAL fleshly comments and concerns. I can't and don't condemn you. Your words condemn you as unchristian by expression, and what concerns you on TOL and the internet. You are so worried about flesh and sex, that you don't know "It is better not to marry." Your thoughts are always to excuse the flesh first, then 'with what ever you have left over, maybe serve the Lord." You don't know scripture at all. "Father" is the last thing anyone should ever call you. You are no help to the people of God and should look for another profession. As far as faith, read AND UNDERSTAND your bible and the heart of God. You seem a guy stuck in flesh and carnality to me. You genuinely need to spend a LOT more time in the bible, perhaps yet need to become a new creation by His hand and power. A good many layman on TOL knows the bible better than you, and seek to honor Him more than you have on TOL and other internet postings.

Last edited:

kiwimacahau

No, it is based off your BASAL fleshly comments and concerns. I can't and don't condemn you. Your words condemn you as unchristian by expression, and what concerns you on TOL and the internet. You are so worried about flesh and sex, that you don't know "It is better not to marry." Your thoughts are always to excuse the flesh first, then 'with what ever you have left over, maybe serve the Lord." You don't know scripture at all. "Father" is the last thing anyone should ever call you. You are no help to the people of God and should look for another profession. As far as faith, read AND UNDERSTAND your bible and the heart of God. You seem a guy stuck in flesh and carnality to me. You genuinely need to spend a LOT more time in the bible, perhaps yet need to become a new creation by His hand and power. A good many layman on TOL knows the bible better than you, and seek to honor Him more than you have on TOL and other internet postings.
You wish. My relationship with Christ is my concern and as I'm a theologian I really have studied the Bible. Far more than some replying to me.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

kiwimacahau

Homosexuality is perverted, unnatural, nasty, and perverted sex is not worth spending "eternity" in hell.

Every generation has perverts that does not make it normal or acceptable.
And that would be incorrect. It cannot be either perverted or unnatural if it occurs in every human generation. Moreover you may believe God will condemn folk for being as He made them, I do not.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And that would be incorrect. It cannot be either perverted or unnatural if it occurs in every human generation. Moreover you may believe God will condemn folk for being as He made them, I do not.

Adultery occurs in every human generation and so does rape and murder and and and... and at greater numbers than gay, so does that mean these things are not perverted?

I agree only that gay is not unnatural, its in mans nature to sin.

Lon

You wish. My relationship with Christ is my concern and as I'm a theologian I really have studied the Bible. Far more than some replying to me.
I had a pastor like you. He chuckled when asked if he'd been "born-again." According to him, his following Christ was 'born again.'

Until that point, he never realized that we cannot born again ourselves. We cannot new creation ourselves. Without the Spirit, he was still in the flesh and all his theology was of the flesh. He didn't understand what being 'in Christ' meant. He talked a LOT like you. He too prided himself in his years of fruitless study. He understood next to nothing. He understood biblical criticism. Not the same thing. It was a discipline of man. He was studying 'about' what he could never understand. He was part of the Liberal and dead United Methodist Church. I left as soon as they ordained the first homosexual pastor. They proved they were stuck in the flesh and understood nothing of God. Why would I want to stay in a place where there was no knowledge of God?

I don't desire to condemn you. I desire 1) to stop a mouth set on flesh and fleshly concerns and void of understanding the things of God. Your first need, my first need, is regeneration in the Lord Jesus Christ. It is something ONLY He can give. You cannot fake it. 2) I desire you to come to a "Spiritual" knowledge of who He is as well as why and what is wrong with your fleshly carnal concerns of Homosexuality. You are not the first or only pastor who has come to this all too fleshly conclusion, but it is absolutely a decision and understanding of the flesh. The Apostle Paul assumed those in the Spirit would come away from thinking and acts concerned with the flesh. He assumed those who walked according to the flesh could not understand the things of the Spirit. I either expect you to walk according to the Spirit, or to acknowledge your need for His salvation, to not walk after the flesh any longer, but pray for a newness of life.

-Lon

dodge

You will be held to a higher standard by God when judgement comes from God. Do yourself a favor and go sell used cars and leave teaching and counseling to those that actually love,believe,and follow God.

Lon

You will be held to a higher standard by God when judgement comes from God. Do yourself a favor and go sell used cars and leave teaching and counseling to those that actually love,believe,and follow God.

▲This▲ Ray, you actually hate the people you say you love. The Lord Jesus Christ, when eating with publicans and drunkards, never 'condoned' such behavior. :doh: You really need the Lord Jesus Christ in your life. I don't hate sinners. I do hate when people who should know better make room for 'sin' as well as the sinner and call the behavior 'good.' Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin. Note that ALL your pos reps in other threads are by nonChristians and those stuck in fleshly concerns. Look who you are surrounded by and you will realize who you 1) draw to yourself (and not to the Lord Jesus Christ, they have no desire) 2) that you are condoning the very things that are causing them death. No Christian, especially one who claims to be a leader/teacher would ever do such a thing unless he were not a Christian.

Your message is against Christ. Your concerns are against Christ. You may very well be against Him by your overt concern for the flesh and calling what is sin 'good.' It doesn't 'look' like you know the Lord Jesus Christ at all. -Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
http://christiannews.net/2017/04/12/profane-pastor-welcomes-open-homosexuals-admits-he-doesnt-care-what-bible-says/

In 2015, Meeks announced that he believed a “move of the Spirit” caused him to rethink how he had handled the issue of homosexuality.
“I don’t care if the Bible says, ‘Gay people [crude language],'” he declared. “The Bible is pro-slavery, both in the Old Testament and the New Testament. It doesn’t have a very great view of women leading and teaching. I have lots of things I disagree with about the Bible.”

“We’ve decided [the Bible] fell from the sky and now we’ve got to [use] it like a manual for how to run the Earth, how to legislate morality. And that’s not what it is,” Meeks asserted. “If we need to consult an ancient book to know what to do when a human being is in front of us, I think we’re [crude language] already.”

I have avoided this thread, because it is touching on some very important topics... as you always do. The issue above all issues with this pastor is that they are void of scriptural knowledge.

The law of Moses places us all in specific need of Jesus' D-B-R. I do believe I may get a fat lip for saying this... but James is still profitable for doctrine and Paul did say "All Scripture", even after he specifically explained that he understood the Diaspora Dispensation and the Gentile Dispensation... so... James 2:10 comes in here and binds to the very verbiage of Romans 2:1 .

This is kind of messed up... but if we are guilty of the entire Law by infracting one point... it becomes obvious that every saved sinner, sainted by the propitiation of Christ Alone and the imputed righteousness is equally guilty and equally forgiven.

I will now go a step further and cite two sources that are unexpected.

I have a friend that is full out Gay. He is a kind man and full of sincere compassion. I was venting to him about 7 years ago... that many gospel teachers are approaching homosexuality wrong and thus blaspheming the effectiveness of the gospel.

I pointed out that we all sin and fall short of the Glory of God and are thus afforded to approach all "sinners" as the "future forgiven".

He listened to me rant on for about 10 minutes and stopped me. What he said was unexpected. He told me that the bible clearly condemns homosexuality as sin of the flesh and that there was a militant group of Gays and non-Gays that were throwing their lifestyle in everyone's faces. He explained that the Gays and Gay Supporters that are trying to regulate peoples religious views and morals were no better then the people that tried to use their moral and religious views to regulate peoples sexuality.

In this current decade... we are finding out that liberal agenda with the LGBT community and all other "discrimination" concepts that are bathed in liberal tears... are... well... ACTUALLY harming "minority groups" and the "LGBT" community.

Why am I bringing this up? There are indeed saved homosexuals. There are actual Conservative Gay Christians that would have dragged this preacher off the stage. I have had the privilege of meeting a few of them and they are enormously outspoken and they acknowledge that people have the right to morally condensed upon any individual they choose. They also acknowledge that homosexuality is a sin by the law of Moses. The issue? Their sin makes them more visible...

On this note... I would say... this pastor is an idiot... If he was concerned about how his flock treated others... He should have read from the book of James...

James 2

My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality. 2 For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, 3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” 4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7 Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?

8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.”[c] Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

This is pretty clear... and it binds to Paul's teaching here...

Romans 2

Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. 2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things. 3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance? 5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who “will render to each one according to his deeds”: 7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; 10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 11 For there is no partiality with God.​

We are hidden in Jesus... and the bottom line is that if we peak out of our SHELTER to point out the SINNER or the People THAT POINT OUT THE SINNER... we become visible before God of our own iniquity.

What does this mean? It means that this pastor was as guilty as the people he was angry at and scripturally ignorant to boot!

We are all bathed in mercy and rendered silent to point out anthers sins of the flesh. This is the most offensive part of the GOSPEL to many.

editing in... I have rarely met a gay or lesbian that was happy with the way their life is going. They are usually ripped apart by a revolving door of relationship failure. They all tend to open up to the gospel if simply respected as people and listened to patiently. I know one couple that is Gay that have been together longer than a lot of straight marriages... but... they are an anomaly. Homosexuality has become the go to example of the Reprobated Sinner, due to a misunderstanding of what Paul was speaking of in Romans 1. This means the church has to get up to speed and wait for the gay or lesbian individual to express their need for Jesus and dissatisfaction with their lifestyle. Sin has its' way of driving people to God, or things that they try to replace God with...

The Gay Man, The Thief, The Murderer, The Glutton, The Wife Beater, The Proud, The Boastful.. All of them are equally in need of salvation by the condemnation of the LAW and equally SAVED by JESUS.

All respect,

- EE

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.​

I will put this one other way... either Jesus atoned for all sin cited in "THE LAW"... or He did not.

It's one or the other.

All human sin... or "some" human sin.

Either the DBR is far reaching... or it is "some reaching". I'm probably unpopular for saying this... but to pick and choose "who" Jesus died for and then claim He did die for ALL MEN... While they were yet sinners... is an instant disqualification of salvation by faith.

My point... Augustine Original Sin has ruined GRACE and it causes people that claim to be gritty TRUTH representatives to betray their very own teachings. Either we are ALL guilty of Willful Sin... or we were "made to sin".

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Adultery occurs in every human generation and so does rape and murder and and and... and at greater numbers than gay, so does that mean these things are not perverted?

I agree only that gay is not unnatural, its in mans nature to sin.

Many people, including my own Sister, believe that one is "Born Gay." The Bible is quite clear that Homosexuality is a "Sin of the Flesh" therefore, one desires after that particular sin. The same goes for drunkenness, adultery, murder, lying, etc.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Many people, including my own Sister, believe that one is "Born Gay." The Bible is quite clear that Homosexuality is a "Sin of the Flesh" therefore, one desires after that particular sin. The same goes for drunkenness, adultery, murder, lying, etc.

Ironically... this goes back to the ... nature vs. nurture dispute... but... if we discern and look to the Garden of Eden... we can see that Nurture and Moral Neutrality make for impressionable beings. Nothing has really changed and ironically... I can't disagree with you Grosnick.

I do believe you just gave me an original sin Pry-bar that I'm packing away in my tool kit. Original Sin of the Augustine Flavor actually supports that Gays were born that way! Rotfl...

CHECKMATE! ... oops... sorry... I was back in another heated thread.

Ahem... any how... wise words. All flesh needs JESUS! ... But it's our souls that ache for Him!

:e4e:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Hi KiWi,

It's true that Homosexuality happens. I will even tell you that I am armed to the teeth with scripture that would bury any individual that would judge a gay Christian...

But... The problem with saying that Homosexuality isn't missing the mark, is that it undermines that individuals need to seek out the MERCY OF JESUS!

One of the biggest issues with Christendom is a false ideology that allows people to claim the Mercy, but deny their need. Some say that they "Obey" Jesus while others say they Sin because they have NO CHOICE in the matter. This is all PRIDE.

Every True Believer has to come to that place where they know their utter need for Jesus that is followed by a sincere extension of that same grace to all mankind as FREE.

Unfortunately... Some people are too PROUD to admit their need for HIS FREE gift.

- EE

Do you believe in that Free Gift?

musterion

I have avoided this thread, because it is touching on some very important topics... as you always do. The issue above all issues with this pastor is that they are void of scriptural knowledge.

The law of Moses places us all in specific need of Jesus' D-B-R. I do believe I may get a fat lip for saying this... but James is still profitable for doctrine and Paul did say "All Scripture", even after he specifically explained that he understood the Diaspora Dispensation and the Gentile Dispensation... so... James 2:10 comes in here and binds to the very verbiage of Romans 2:1 .

This is kind of messed up... but if we are guilty of the entire Law by infracting one point... it becomes obvious that every saved sinner, sainted by the propitiation of Christ Alone and the imputed righteousness is equally guilty and equally forgiven.

I will now go a step further and cite two sources that are unexpected.

I have a friend that is full out Gay. He is a kind man and full of sincere compassion. I was venting to him about 7 years ago... that many gospel teachers are approaching homosexuality wrong and thus blaspheming the effectiveness of the gospel.

I pointed out that we all sin and fall short of the Glory of God and are thus afforded to approach all "sinners" as the "future forgiven".

He listened to me rant on for about 10 minutes and stopped me. What he said was unexpected. He told me that the bible clearly condemns homosexuality as sin of the flesh and that there was a militant group of Gays and non-Gays that were throwing their lifestyle in everyone's faces. He explained that the Gays and Gay Supporters that are trying to regulate peoples religious views and morals were no better then the people that tried to use their moral and religious views to regulate peoples sexuality.

In this current decade... we are finding out that liberal agenda with the LGBT community and all other "discrimination" concepts that are bathed in liberal tears... are... well... ACTUALLY harming "minority groups" and the "LGBT" community.

Why am I bringing this up? There are indeed saved homosexuals. There are actual Conservative Gay Christians that would have dragged this preacher off the stage. I have had the privilege of meeting a few of them and they are enormously outspoken and they acknowledge that people have the right to morally condensed upon any individual they choose. They also acknowledge that homosexuality is a sin by the law of Moses. The issue? Their sin makes them more visible...

On this note... I would say... this pastor is an idiot... If he was concerned about how his flock treated others... He should have read from the book of James...

James 2

My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality. 2 For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, 3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” 4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor man. Do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7 Do they not blaspheme that noble name by which you are called?

8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.”[c] Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

This is pretty clear... and it binds to Paul's teaching here...

Romans 2

Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. 2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things. 3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance? 5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who “will render to each one according to his deeds”: 7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; 8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, 9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; 10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 11 For there is no partiality with God.​

We are hidden in Jesus... and the bottom line is that if we peak out of our SHELTER to point out the SINNER or the People THAT POINT OUT THE SINNER... we become visible before God of our own iniquity.

What does this mean? It means that this pastor was as guilty as the people he was angry at and scripturally ignorant to boot!

We are all bathed in mercy and rendered silent to point out anthers sins of the flesh. This is the most offensive part of the GOSPEL to many.

editing in... I have rarely met a gay or lesbian that was happy with the way their life is going. They are usually ripped apart by a revolving door of relationship failure. They all tend to open up to the gospel if simply respected as people and listened to patiently. I know one couple that is Gay that have been together longer than a lot of straight marriages... but... they are an anomaly. Homosexuality has become the go to example of the Reprobated Sinner, due to a misunderstanding of what Paul was speaking of in Romans 1. This means the church has to get up to speed and wait for the gay or lesbian individual to express their need for Jesus and dissatisfaction with their lifestyle. Sin has its' way of driving people to God, or things that they try to replace God with...

The Gay Man, The Thief, The Murderer, The Glutton, The Wife Beater, The Proud, The Boastful.. All of them are equally in need of salvation by the condemnation of the LAW and equally SAVED by JESUS.

All respect,

- EE

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.​

I will put this one other way... either Jesus atoned for all sin cited in "THE LAW"... or He did not.

It's one or the other.

All human sin... or "some" human sin.

Either the DBR is far reaching... or it is "some reaching". I'm probably unpopular for saying this... but to pick and choose "who" Jesus died for and then claim He did die for ALL MEN... While they were yet sinners... is an instant disqualification of salvation by faith.

My point... Augustine Original Sin has ruined GRACE and it causes people that claim to be gritty TRUTH representatives to betray their very own teachings. Either we are ALL guilty of Willful Sin... or we were "made to sin".

The homosexual Christians you described...were they happy being homosexual?

I ask because Paul teaches there cannot be such a thing as a believing homosexual.

"...and such some of you WERE...

"...BUT..."

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The homosexual Christians you described...were they happy being homosexual?

I ask because Paul teaches there cannot be such a thing as a believing homosexual.

"...and such some of you WERE...

"...BUT..."

Musterion,

Is anyone happy with sin? I would say no. Sin is the water that leaves us thirsty and we all have it. But by the grace of God, there go we. You told me to be clear on matters if I ever felt the need to be... I accept rebuke from you with grace... but on this matter... Romans and other passages are what you refer to. If you would please drop the passages so we can see what Paul is saying... we can go forward. I know them well.

I accept that I am forgiven. I view this matter as a matter that is law based. Paul mentions many other things, but if you construct a new Law from Paul's words that makes some more guilty of sin than others... you are now in the peril of Galatians.

The Law specifically cites Homosexuality. Did Jesus atone for transgression of the Law or did He not?

I'm not gay and I don't advocate for liberal concepts of sexual revolution. I am, however, hopeless without Jesus. I find it odd that anyone could imbibe in the Grace of Christ and then remove it from others because of the "way" they sin.

Jesus died for all sin of the law, accept for homosexuality? Salvation is by faith + heterosexuality?

What is the difference between a homosexual with faith and a heterosexual with faith? If you desire to discuss the passages in scripture... I will do so. If you desire to turn Paul's words into a NEW STONE COVENANT while claiming salvation as a forgive sinner, sainted by His grace and propitiation... I will have an answer.

Jesus forgave. Jesus promised salvation upon faith in the DBR. I clearly recognize that Homosexuality is sin... but I refuse to take up argument that is anything like the Pharisee in the parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector.

It could very well be the Protestant and the Homosexual. If a person admits they are sick and claim the promise... I am not sinless enough to condemn them for how they sin differently then I do... but for the Grace that removes the Law from the equation.

- EE

Editing in... I've never struggled with the idea of... "Gee... that dude is hot". But I know what it was like to burn for women in my younger years in a way that was out of control.

I refuse to negate salvation towards an individual based on matters that are discussed in the Law. God alone has this authority and He alone is Judge.

His final rulings are final... but... Moses and Abraham both petitioned for Mercy... not application of the Law.

Jesus didn't address homosexuality, but He did address an Adulteress caught in the smoking hot act...

That's pretty sexual as far a sin goes and it was punishable by DEATH.

Jesus wins every time when I build doctrine. But... that's just me.

I'm willing to take the beating that is coming... I can see it brewing. Just know this... I swing back and I admit when I am armed with scripture.... some matters are speculative for me... but others... they are clear and backed by all scripture.

Guess which one this is for me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.