Righteousness Of Jesus In Us

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Righteousness Of Jesus Christ In Us

2 Cor 11:12-15
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
Phil 3:8-11
8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Rom 3:20-24
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Matt 3:15
15 But Jesus answered and said to him, "Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed Him.
Matt 5:1-12
1 And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him.
2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:
3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
James 1:23-25
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)
XXX Righteousness is aproved by God. Righteousness in the new testament is through Jesus-Jesus in us. We must go through the milk understanding to get to the meat understanding. We must go through the meat understanding to come to the revelations of Jesus Christ--Born again. Then we must learn from the revelations of Jesus Christ and obey His Commandments.

Jerry Shugart

The Righteousness Of Jesus Christ In Us

If you have a point about that just come out and tell us exactly what is that point.

Does it have anything to do with the righteousness which Paul speaks of here?:

"And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faithfulness of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" (Phil.3:9).​

Thanks!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you have a point about that just come out and tell us exactly what is that point.

Does it have anything to do with the righteousness which Paul speaks of here?:

"And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faithfulness of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" (Phil.3:9).​

Thanks!

I said
That is another revelation I have received from Jesus--the revelations of Jesus Christ.
And I looked and your verse is in the revelation. So it must have something to do with it.

Jerry Shugart

I said
That is another revelation I have received from Jesus--the revelations of Jesus Christ.
And I looked and your verse is in the revelation. So it must have something to do with it.

Then please tell me what Paul is referring to here in "bold":

Thanks!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Then please tell me what Paul is referring to here in "bold":

Thanks!

I said
Through Christ is the new testament and the Holy Spirit is of God.

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Jerry Shugart

I said
Through Christ is the new testament and the Holy Spirit is of God.

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Believers are indeed free from the law of sin and of death:

"For Christ is the end of law for righteousness to every one that believeth" (Ro.10:4).​

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Believers are indeed free from the law of sin and of death:

"For Christ is the end of law for righteousness to every one that believeth" (Ro.10:4).​

I said
A lot of people miss part of that- it says " to every one that believeth". Some people think that means if they believe they are delivered. And that is not what it means. It means to everyone that believes Jesus and keeps His commandments.

John 7:38
38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)

Rom 16:25-26
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
(NKJ)

Eph 3:2-4
2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,
4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The righteousness of Jesus in us is the revelations of Jesus Christ. If you have them in you. We crucified our emotions and walked after the Holy Spirit bringing every thought into obedience to Jesus and came to the revelations of Jesus Christ.