Muslim Teachings

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually even Muslims despise Sabbath breakers...

Surah 2:65 And you know well the story of those among you who broke Sabbath. We said to them: "Be apes—despised and hated by all." 66 Thus We made their end a warning to the people of their time and succeeding generation, and an admonition for God-fearing people. (Maududi)

These were Jews who broke their sabbaths...and well...makes for an interesting history...

No. He is considered a prophet. GOD IS ONE is their thing...not two, certainly not three...their biggest grievance of Christianity is that we make the idol of the triune God...

Oh boy Squeaky I sure hope you are ready when the time comes to testify and present your case to them...

Be wise as serpents means ya gotta learn how they think...but be harmless as doves...recall the Holy Spirit was represented as a dove...

By that I mean things like the crusades to reclaim the "holy" lands or current Jesuit Zionist American foreign policy to bring worship to the first beast Rome as per rev 18...would make more sense if rather than a dove the Holy Spirit was portrayed as a bird of prey...an eagle or something...

But it is not...so we gotta be harmless as doves not screaming eagles of war...when filled with it...

Alas...now the Muslim grasshoppers will punish the world its failed reformation...in continuation towards final Babylon world government...

There is a sign that sanctifies His own however and sets them apart as having come out of her...

Bet you will never guess...
Unlike you who claim you are something despite going against what is expected of those which claim it...being a Muslim would forfeit ones right to also claim to be in Christ...and any claiming to be in Christ can also not be a Muslim...

You really do get things confused quickly...must be your compromised "do anything however I choose as long as I am convinced in my own" mind set
Exodus 20:12"Also I gave them My sabbaths to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD who sanctifies them."

Exodus 30: 13"But as for you, speak to the sons of Israel, saying, You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for this is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you."

Isaiah 56:6 'And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant--'

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is why

"'For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before Me,’ says the LORD, ‘So shall your descendants and your name remain. And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh shall come to worship before Me,’"says the LORD” (Isaiah 66:22-23)

"There remains for the people of God a Sabbath keeping." Heb. 4:9

See how the Sabbath is for His people and sets them apart from the world?

Sanctifies them for a purpose...to worship.

Plenty of meat there for you to chew on...[/QUOTE]
I know how you desperately argue out of how we are to worship as He asked of us. Badly. LOL

And using similar arguments gays do too...

At least Muslims are honest enough to admit they worship their own way...another god...
Sorry you believe so much misinformation and deception...and about Islam...

Typical of one who doesn't search himself and pray to the lord for guidance and understanding...pray to the Lord of the Sabbath that is

popsthebuilder

I am confused.

How is it that one cannot follow the Way and too submit to GOD? Are they not one and the same thing?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am confused.

How is it that one cannot follow the Way and too submit to GOD? Are they not one and the same thing?

peace

Pops...

It's not about the "individual" person that is the Muslim. It's about the scholarly teachings of Islam that are embraced by the orthodox "Muslims". Those who truely understand Islam are called radicals.

I will get back with you on this.

popsthebuilder

Pops...

It's not about the "individual" person that is the Muslim. It's about the scholarly teachings of Islam that are embraced by the orthodox "Muslims". Those who truely understand Islam are called radicals.

I will get back with you on this.
I see.

I'm not interested in the interpretations of scholars; be they "submissive to GOD" in their own prideful vanity, or "faithful Christian's" in there idle lip service and hypocricy.

What does Christ say about the scholar? It doesn't matter if they are Christian or Muslim to me; misdirection is misdirection.

If you want to argue your points from the simple unbiased readings of the Quran and bible or any other core text of the faithful unto GOD, or even from the perspective of the selfless conscience then I will happily converse with you about it.

peace friend;

no disrespect meant whatsoever.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am confused.

peace

I said
The differences I have found go like this. The old testament believers worshiped in the flesh. The new testament believers worship in the Spirit. God was pretty clear that He would only accept the Jews as His people in the old testament. And because they were such a disappointment to Him He sent Jesus to make another way. But so many are still worshiping in the flesh and not finding the Holy Spirit and learning from Him. Then you have those who only believe the 4 gospels. Then you have some that try to separate the new testament into two different gospels. Then you have those who only believe part of the new testament. All that is useless. The only guarantee of salvation is in the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes new testament. All of the new testament. Big mess huh!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I see.

I'm not interested in the interpretations of scholars; be they "submissive to GOD" in their own prideful vanity, or "faithful Christian's" in there idle lip service and hypocricy.

What does Christ say about the scholar? It doesn't matter if they are Christian or Muslim to me; misdirection is misdirection.

If you want to argue your points from the simple unbiased readings of the Quran and bible or any other core text of the faithful unto GOD, or even from the perspective of the selfless conscience then I will happily converse with you about it.

peace friend;

no disrespect meant whatsoever.

I'm ok with your answer, but be weary... I had to deeply study the Qu'ran and many Hadiths before I saw what I see. Their Isa comes and kills the Jesus that died on the Cross. This is their teaching, not mine. Also, they go to war with all Christians and slaughter the Jews as part of their Eschatology. Isis is comprised of scholarly graduates from Saudi... which is... as I'm certain you know... the heart of Islam via Mecca and the Kubba or "Cube".

Pops... before you dismiss everything please link here.

Christian Persecution Countries... note the predominant religion of the countries that are a hot bed

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 20:12"Also I gave them My sabbaths to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD who sanctifies them."

Exodus 30: 13"But as for you, speak to the sons of Israel, saying, You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for this is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you."

Isaiah 56:6 'And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to minister to him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be his servants, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant--'

Facebook video link to an American worker explaining conversion with Iraqis. I hope this contributes well to your thread.

Please disregard the sidebar replies. This is extremely factual about the Middle East.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm ok with your answer, but be weary... I had to deeply study the Qu'ran and many Hadiths before I saw what I see. Their Isa comes and kills the Jesus that died on the Cross. This is their teaching, not mine. Also, they go to war with all Christians and slaughter the Jews as part of their Eschatology. Isis is comprised of scholarly graduates from Saudi... which is... as I'm certain you know... the heart of Islam via Mecca and the Kubba or "Cune".

---which the government is in bed with.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
---which the government is in bed with.

LA

The word that reads "cune" should be "cube". You don't have to fix it, but I had to fix my post.

I reserve my perception of who the government is in bed with. Primarily because we are in the midst of a major overhaul... only time will reveal everything.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The word that reads "cune" should be "cube". You don't have to fix it, but I had to fix my post.

I reserve my perception of who the government is in bed with. Primarily because we are in the midst of a major overhaul... only time will reveal everything.

It is not something new to examine

Trump has pretended to the public that he will drain the swamp. He is in the swamp Himself.

despite what he has said to be elected, he is one of the elite.

LA

popsthebuilder

I'm ok with your answer, but be weary... I had to deeply study the Qu'ran and many Hadiths before I saw what I see. Their Isa comes and kills the Jesus that died on the Cross. This is their teaching, not mine. Also, they go to war with all Christians and slaughter the Jews as part of their Eschatology. Isis is comprised of scholarly graduates from Saudi... which is... as I'm certain you know... the heart of Islam via Mecca and the Kubba or "Cube".

Pops... before you dismiss everything please link here.

Christian Persecution Countries... note the predominant religion of the countries that are a hot bed
Whatever teachings of whatever sect of Islam you are referencing misinterprates the truth. You should know that interpretations vary widely much like some different sects of Christianity. It is the division, pride, and greed that are the problem. The asinine "interpretations" you offer up are so far from the truth that I indeed will blatantly, and wholly overlook your opinion. I meant no disrespect, and really still do not; but I will humbly ask that you, with an opened mind, think of the consiquince of knowing misdirection. What will come of those that lead astray knowingly? You know the word of GOD is simple truth. I know you have some level of guidance and or knowledge; so why insist that the "interpretations" you supply are those of the majority of Islam? Furthermore, and yet again, the Qur'an, in and of itself, without additions, should be the sole source of understanding of what it is to be Islamic; not the words and actions of erroneous man. The same goes for the bible and the Christian. The words of any sacred religious text should be discerned using the selfless conscience/ Holy Spirit, not relying on the thoughts and meanderings of other scholarly men with their own motives, agendas and greed. Please do not think that the things that pertain to the Christian do not pertain to when they speak of other faiths either in genuine ignorance or willfully so. Being a professing Christian, one should follow the precept of treating even one percieved as an enemy as a dearly loved one, or at very least; as well as you would treat yourself.

As I stated in a similarly themed thread; please do voice your knowledged opinion, but do so with references to the Qur'an, bible, or other core sacred text. I do want to here what you have to say, but I will not be willingly lead astray. So please make and prove whatever points you feel are pertinent with references from the Quran, bible, Baha'i writings, Zend Avesta, or similarly related text.

Thank you,

peace

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Whatever teachings of whatever sect of Islam you are referencing misinterprates the truth. You should know that interpretations vary widely much like some different sects of Christianity. It is the division, pride, and greed that are the problem. The asinine "interpretations" you offer up are so far from the truth that I indeed will blatantly, and wholly overlook your opinion. I meant no disrespect, and really still do not; but I will humbly ask that you, with an opened mind, think of the consiquince of knowing misdirection. What will come of those that lead astray knowingly? You know the word of GOD is simple truth. I know you have some level of guidance and or knowledge; so why insist that the "interpretations" you supply are those of the majority of Islam? Furthermore, and yet again, the Qur'an, in and of itself, without additions, should be the sole source of understanding of what it is to be Islamic; not the words and actions of erroneous man. The same goes for the bible and the Christian. The words of any sacred religious text should be discerned using the selfless conscience/ Holy Spirit, not relying on the thoughts and meanderings of other scholarly men with their own motives, agendas and greed. Please do not think that the things that pertain to the Christian do not pertain to when they speak of other faiths either in genuine ignorance or willfully so. Being a professing Christian, one should follow the precept of treating even one percieved as an enemy as a dearly loved one, or at very least; as well as you would treat yourself.

As I stated in a similarly themed thread; please do voice your knowledged opinion, but do so with references to the Qur'an, bible, or other core sacred text. I do want to here what you have to say, but I will not be willingly lead astray. So please make and prove whatever points you feel are pertinent with references from the Quran, bible, Baha'i writings, Zend Avesta, or similarly related text.

Thank you,

peace

Pops... I'm not your run of the mill condemnation bandwagon man.

I can see you are willfully ignoring what's going on worldwide. My now dead avatar named Nameless.In.Grace stood for the respect of all religions and all people. You can review my posts. Islam is not a person or religion. It is a political warfare tool. There are many wonderful Muslims around the world. But they are the denominational Muslims that know nothing of Islam.

If you do not know what the Hadiths are... Then I know you are not studied. They are as sacred as the Quran to Muslims.

You were cited Surah Mary where Isa denies Christians and aligns with Mohammad and Allah. Allah is not Our God Pops. Why are most terrorists Muslims today? Why do Islamic countries rape, kill, torture and terrorize Christians, Jews, Hindus... atheists... gays... all peoples that are pariahs to Islam?

They burn... blow up... dismember and worse, worldwide!

Your peace making is beautiful... but Pops... wake up... they kill their merciful Muslims for being too westernized.

Trace to the heart of Islam... the Middle East.

I understand your stance and respect it. But... I won't be silent in this matter. When the time comes that I have no choice... perhaps. But to let innocent people die left and right and stick my head in the sand is the farthest thing from peaceful, that I know.

Peace.

EE

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Where Jews deny the New Testament, Islam is a totally fake religion where some crazy man places himself above Christ and preaches an evil testament. Not a different gospel, but a distorted and corrupt religious ideology.

popsthebuilder

Pops... I'm not your run of the mill condemnation bandwagon man.

I can see you are willfully ignoring what's going on worldwide. My now dead avatar named Nameless.In.Grace stood for the respect of all religions and all people. You can review my posts. Islam is not a person or religion. It is a political warfare tool. There are many wonderful Muslims around the world. But they are the denominational Muslims that know nothing of Islam.

If you do not know what the Hadiths are... Then I know you are not studied. They are as sacred as the Quran to Muslims.

You were cited Surah Mary where Isa denies Christians and aligns with Mohammad and Allah. Allah is not Our God Pops. Why are most terrorists Muslims today? Why do Islamic countries rape, kill, torture and terrorize Christians, Jews, Hindus... atheists... gays... all peoples that are pariahs to Islam?

They burn... blow up... dismember and worse, worldwide!

Your peace making is beautiful... but Pops... wake up... they kill their merciful Muslims for being too westernized.

Trace to the heart of Islam... the Middle East.

I understand your stance and respect it. But... I won't be silent in this matter. When the time comes that I have no choice... perhaps. But to let innocent people die left and right and stick my head in the sand is the farthest thing from peaceful, that I know.

Peace.

EE
I am aware of the Hadith's. I too am aware of the fact that some Muslims are terrorists. I'm not asking you to be silent. I actually speak directly to Muslims relatively often. The Hadith's aren't core to Islam though they are considered quite sacred by much of islam. Interpretations vary, but what you speak of is not in the Qur'an and is based on erroneous interpretation, and you know it. People would have you believe anything, and people in general are mislead. But that doesn't mean it is right or good to condemn a whole people for the actions of the extremist. And no, they aren't all terrorist, and no the more moderate ones are actually coming together in order to stand up against the terrorist in spite of the fear of death and alienation.

Would you consider the direction of the ancient RCC to be right with GOD? Would you conflate them with all of Christianity? They killed, raped, plundered, and decieved the entire world pretty much. Would you have us turn our backs towards them, or pick up arms?

I understand your view and fear, but it isn't consistent or warranted. We aren't to fear for our life and selflessness is the only way things will change.

My point still stands; do not willingly lie about a zealous people. If you want to propogate a thing then support your claims with the core texts I have listed already.

You are right about how studied I am with the Hadiths. If you are a keeper of peace then what gives?

Are you acting out of fear? I grasp your points too about the political end of it, but that doesn't concern me. I am not defending them, I am attempting to defend those who are actually submissive to GOD. And for you to say that Allah isn't synonymous with GOD based on the works of man is just more knowing misdirection, and pandering to the traditional ignorant Christian. You have allowed the opinion of others to help form your own perspective. If you had studies the Quran without preconceived bias then you wouldn't be saying such lies. I've warned you to my extent. Anything more would be contention.

I wish you the best and hope this doesn't deteriorate the quality of future conversations between us.

Peace friend

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Where Jews deny the New Testament, Islam is a totally fake religion where some crazy man places himself above Christ and preaches an evil testament. Not a different gospel, but a distorted and corrupt religious ideology.
Show me a single verse from the Quran that places any man above the annointed of GOD.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am aware of the Hadith's. I too am aware of the fact that some Muslims are terrorists. I'm not asking you to be silent. I actually speak directly to Muslims relatively often. The Hadith's aren't core to Islam though they are considered quite sacred by much of islam. Interpretations vary, but what you speak of is not in the Qur'an and is based on erroneous interpretation, and you know it. People would have you believe anything, and people in general are mislead. But that doesn't mean it is right or good to condemn a whole people for the actions of the extremist. And no, they aren't all terrorist, and no the more moderate ones are actually coming together in order to stand up against the terrorist in spite of the fear of death and alienation.

Would you consider the direction of the ancient RCC to be right with GOD? Would you conflate them with all of Christianity? They killed, raped, plundered, and decieved the entire world pretty much. Would you have us turn our backs towards them, or pick up arms?

I understand your view and fear, but it isn't consistent or warranted. We aren't to fear for our life and selflessness is the only way things will change.

My point still stands; do not willingly lie about a zealous people. If you want to propogate a thing then support your claims with the core texts I have listed already.

You are right about how studied I am with the Hadiths. If you are a keeper of peace then what gives?

Are you acting out of fear? I grasp your points too about the political end of it, but that doesn't concern me. I am not defending them, I am attempting to defend those who are actually submissive to GOD. And for you to say that Allah isn't synonymous with GOD based on the works of man is just more knowing misdirection, and pandering to the traditional ignorant Christian. You have allowed the opinion of others to help form your own perspective. If you had studies the Quran without preconceived bias then you wouldn't be saying such lies. I've warned you to my extent. Anything more would be contention.

I wish you the best and hope this doesn't deteriorate the quality of future conversations between us.

Peace friend

You witness to Muslims? If so ... go in peace brother. I understand.