This Day I Have Begotten You II

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
YOU are the one who said this:

And you said it before I had ever responded here. Do you think I did not see this thread when you first posted it? I certainly did see it. Why do you suppose I did not respond right away? It is for the same reason I told you when I responded to your post above. If you did not want me to respond here then why are you are just talking about me behind my back. Nowhere in the rules does it say I have to sit back and let you slander and speak evil of me.

You're a 4 trick horse and you couldn't be more caught in theological lies and fully rebutted if you tried. You are the one without answers. Your replies of late are false theological accusations, stuttering and extensive scripture twisting...
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... this is you being taken to task over and over, but... looky here... it's you that has ZERO reply.

It is Jerry that has rebutted you over and over... He's not exhausted, nor defeated... your false declaration of victory is only emphasized by [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]s likes... Rotfl.. Tee he he... and WAKE UP!!

Where did you go again @Lazy afternoon? Why is it like pulling teeth around here when trying to get those who claim to be "Christians" to actually confess the Testimony of Yeshua?
Spoiler
I will condense it down a little more since we are on yet another page. It is very simple, straightforward, and easy to understand the flow of the logic and reasoning in these bold emphatic statements. There is no alternate conclusion for anyone who is truly willing to accept the Testimony of Yeshua for what it plainly says. This is better than any creed ever dreamed up by the so-called church fathers because this Creed is based wholly upon and in the Testimony of Yeshua found in the Gospel of John! How can anyone who claims to be a disciple of Messiah deny these clear emphatic statements? :)

Again, the plain simple flow of systematic logic straight from the Testimony of Yeshua:

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of Yeshua is never going to pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).
("The Logos-Word" Post#2)

Perhaps a few more names might be added to the list from those which I have had the fabulous pleasure of encountering here in this wonderful board of beleeeeevers. :)

Those so far not willing to confess and believe the Testimony of Yeshua:
@Jerry Shugart, @Evil.Eye.<(I)> (N.I.G.), @Right Divider, @Lazy afternoon, @john w

Oneness-Modalists claiming "Jesus is YHWH" who pretend to be Trinitarians:
@Evil.Eye.<(I)>, @Jerry Shugart, @Nihilo, @musterion, @Tambora

And to the Trinitarian Calvinist Reformers:
@Ask Mr. Religion, @Crucible, @beloved57, @Lon, @Nang, @Nanja, @TulipBee

Come one, come all: feast on the Word, and Live! :chuckle:

Ah, I see, so it comes down to "Jesus is YHWH" for you too, huh?
Nothing is holding me back as far as that because the scripture clearly refutes you.

Nope...

It Very, Crystal Clearly Refutes You

# Daqq stuttering in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

:chuckle:

And... on that note... your Modalism accusation has been rebutted so many times it's ridiculous!

Here's the ammo. Rotfl... you'll keep lying like your sister Meshak... but here it is... none the less.

1 Timothy 3:16
Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory. (NIV)

1. Although the above verse in the NIV does not support the Trinity, there are some Greek manuscripts that read, “God appeared in the flesh.” This reading of some Greek manuscripts has passed into some English versions, and the King James Version is one of them. Trinitarian scholars admit, however, that these Greek texts were altered by scribes in favor of the Trinitarian position. The reading of the earliest and best manuscripts is not “God” but rather “he who.” Almost all the modern versions have the verse as “the mystery of godliness is great, which was manifest in the flesh,” or some close equivalent.
This is awesome... you are asking for it...

2 innocent questions for you...

What is the name above all names? (Philippians 2:9)
Did God come in flesh? (2 John 1:7)

They're yes or no.

No biggie.

Oh... and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... read the two scriptures... talk about a "Royal Flush" to your Theology!

; )
I have done a lot more than just read those two passages.
And if you had listened you might actually know the name you think you speak of.

Daqq ... Honestly... I keep looking for scriptural iron in your rebuttals... You are a deciever...

Philippians 2:5 reveals it...

How is Jesus ... Yeshua ... Joshua etc...

Higher than YHWH... if Jesus isn't God?

And... these are fully unanswered by you...

Its quotes to LA and you... but you two are theological twins! Oh... and they're completely unanswered by you!

Yup!

Rotfl... do you read? You crack me up...

Spoiler
Stop hiding EE.

You believe Jesus is God in a human body, being one person.

That is denial of the Son.

LA

Your quoted stuff, not in red... is whining because you obviously cherish 4 out of 5 of the cited doctrines. It boils down to misrepresentation and lies... so I won't even waste my breath...

The red?

You and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] have collectively claimed that [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] and I are modalists or Sabellianists.

You miss the point of either of our words about the mystery of (Deuteronomy 6:4 + 1 John 5:7-8 + Philippians 2:9 + Matthew 28:19 + John 14:9)

Modalism denies that there is a "Mystery" to God joining with all creation... (Hebrews 2:13-14 + Romans 8:3)

Pi3_22.jpg

In this union... "Avi-'Ad" uniquely related to His "Express Image Of Himself" (Hebrews 1:3 + Colossians 1:15) or "Only Begotten Son" (John 3:16) in a genuine Father to Son relationship. He was literally His own Father and Son ... While Humanity was Entrusted with "Avi-'Ad" (Isaiah 9:6) as it's very Son as well. Thus... (Son of Man)

Upon saying "Father, into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit" another sacred union was established... through Christ bearing our sins before the Father.

Pi3_22.jpg

What we are now left with is a REVELATION OF LOVE! This Love binds us to "THE SON" as "THE SON IS BOUND TO THE FATHER". (John 14:7 + John 15:9-17)

We know that Jesus is Avi-'Ad per (Isaiah 9:6)

f92ef0f0bf450bdf1fb94121c40db8a0.png

Now... you have again shown your theological ignorance LA ... yet you persist to teach error and lie about others by claiming understanding in matters and expressing your miseducated opinion about them that you clearly don't realize is in full error.

MYSTERY LA... mystery!

We truly can't comprehend how (Deuteronomy 6:4) is an absolute, incontestable fact. We just have biblical revelations about how the ONE revealed His glory amongst us as a genuine Father to His Son and Son to His Father...

Do you claim to "Know the Full Wisdom of God?"

We have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)... but clearly God has much more wisdom than our 3 pound brains can handle. Or... are you going Isaiah 14:14 on us?

I mean... who needs God when we have the LA Freeway ... right?

#He!! NO ... we are we and HE is He

After all ... (John 14:23 + Luke 17:21 + Romans 8:9)

75633599.jpg

As far as your other points ... Don't you get tired of being WRONG all of the time? I'm sorry if the other 4 points upset you.

Shall I encourage a sibling in Christ to imbibe in demon doctrine now?

# NOPE!!! (Proverbs 27:6)

Now... if you must understand the "mystery"... if you absolutely have to dig...

[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] ... addressed the true "union" key Here .

Again... you lie and another quote will go under here...

This was to Daqq...

But you two are twins...

Jesus is described as the Prince (King's Son) of Peace.

One quick side note... it's Interesting what Deuteronomy 17:14-20 says about "NATIONAL ISRAEL'S KING".

Isaiah 9:6

(6)*For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us;
dominion will rest on his shoulders,
and he will be given the name
Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor
Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom
[Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God,
Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace],

When was He anointed to be the "Coming King" like David (1 Samuel 16:12-13), that He might be declared the Prince of His King Father? (Matthew 3:16)

Who was the Future King of National Israel's Samuel? Yochanan the Immerser (Matthew 3:13-17) For Avi-'Ad saw His authority passing to His Only Begotten Son (John 3:16 + Luke 2:13 + Luke 1:35) and very "blood line" that day. Was He anointed with oil? No... as Avi-'Ad alone could be anointed as the Union of Creation and Creator...
f92ef0f0bf450bdf1fb94121c40db8a0.png

With "Ruach HaKodesh"...

When was he crowned King of Israel?

(Proverbs 15:33 + Psalm 149:4 + Matthew 27:29)

For... (Matthew 27:37)

When... when did He conquer Death and Spiritual powers?
Spoiler

And... "When" Did He Ascend in Corporeal form... - (1 Corinthians 15:20-58 ... but especially 1 Corinthians 15:40) ...

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... Messiah is Avi-'Ad (Isaiah 9:6) ("I and the Father ARE One"; Deuteronomy 6:4; "Don't you know Me, Philip, even after I have been with you all this time?") ... (1 Corinthians 15:28) - "WHEN" did He fully claim "Spiritual Dominion" back from ALL Creation, that we took by the aid of deception...? (Genesis 3:7... instead of accepting God's provision Genesis 1:28 ... "thus" Genesis 3:14 + Hebrews 2:14 + 1 Corinthians 15:54-58) ... when did The Prince "Declared King" (John 12:13) ascend to sit on "His" Heavenly Throne in corporeal, Spiritual Form? (Making the Earth His footstool as it was with "ALL Things" placed beneath His feat)

(Acts 1:1-12). That's when!

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... when is He returning ("descending") and fully claiming His unified throne of Heaven and Earth as the King of "National Israel" and all Creation?

Spoiler
Matthew 23:39 For I tell you, from now on, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Adonai’”

Luke 21:20, 21, 24

24 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. ... 37 Yeshua spent his days at the Temple, teaching; while at night he went out and stayed on the hill called the Mount of Olives.

Acts 1

6 When they were together, they asked him,Lord, are you at this time going to restore self-rule to Isra’el?” 7 He answered, “You don’t need to know the dates or the times; the Father has kept these under his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Ruach HaKodesh comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Yerushalayim and in all Y’hudah and Shomron, indeed to the ends of the earth!”

9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

12 Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

14 Look, a day is coming for Adonai
when your plunder, [Yerushalayim], will be divided
right there within you.
2 “For I will gather all the nations
against Yerushalayim for war.
The city will be taken,
the houses will be rifled,
the women will be raped,
and half the city will go into exile;
but the rest of the people
will not be cut off from the city.”
3 Then Adonai will go out
and fight against those nations,
fighting as on a day of battle.
4 On that day his feet will stand
on the Mount of Olives,
which lies to the east of Yerushalayim;
and the Mount of Olives
will be split in half
from east to west, to make a huge valley.
Half of the mountain will move toward the north,
and half of it toward the south.
5 You will flee to the valley in the mountains,
for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel.
You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake
in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah.
Then Adonai my God will come
to you with all the holy ones.

Zechariah 2 (CJB]

25 “I will restore to you the years that the locusts ate,
the grasshoppers, shearer-worms and cutter-worms,
my great army that I sent against you.
26 You will eat until you are satisfied
and will praise the name of Adonai your God,
who has done with you such wonders.
Then my people will never again be shamed.
27 You will know that I am with Isra’el
and that I am Adonai your God,
and that there is no other.
Then my people will never again be shamed.

Chapter 4 (CJB)

Joel 4Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

4 (Chapter 3 Western Bible) “For then, at that time, when I restore
the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim,
2 I will gather all nations and bring them down
to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].
I will enter into judgment there
for my people, my heritage Isra’el,

whom they scattered among the nations;
then they divided my land.
3 They drew lots for my people,
traded boys for whores,
sold girls for wine to drink.

Hebrews 10:31

That's the Iron of a biblical Zionist's Blade. I know I only scratch your stone heart, but I thrust it home in the Name of

, the TRUE Zionist of zionist's.

Psalm 87Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

87 (0) A psalm of the sons of Korach. A song:
(1) On the holy mountains is [the city’s] foundation.
2 Adonai loves the gates of Tziyon
more than all the dwellings in Ya‘akov.
3 Glorious things are said about you,
city of God. (Selah)
4 I count Rahav and Bavel
among those who know me;
Of P’leshet, Tzor and Ethiopia [they will say],
“This one was born there.”
5 But of Tziyon it will be said,
“This one and that was born in it,
for the Most High himself establishes it.”
6 When he registers the peoples, Adonai will record,
"This one was born there.” (Selah)
7 Singers and dancers alike say,
“For me, you are the source of everything.”

So [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... give it a rest and stop twisting scripture.

Revelation 21:22 !!!!!!!

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

75633599.jpg

You would tear books from scripture and distort scriptures word after word to DENY THE LIVING WORD HIS RIGHTFUL TITLE "Avi-'Ad".

The worst part is that you do this to cover your error with PRIDE (Proverbs 16:18)

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... when Jesus told Philip... in answer to Philip asking Jesus to show him the "Father" (Avi-'ad) (The Father of Eternity) and (El Gibbor) (Mighty God) ... and Jesus answered as He did...

Philip had two choices... he could have called the nut house and said some yokal was claiming to be God, so bring the straight jacket... or he could have replied as Thomas and said... "My Lord my God".

You, Daqq, do neither and call people blasphemous for "QUOTING SCRIPTURE".

You, Daqq, twist scripture... and are as the famous Atheist T.C. said.

"If Jesus Christ were to come today, people would not even crucify him. They would ask him to dinner, and hear what he had to say, and make fun of it."
Thomas Carlyle

Um... this was Daqqs too... but... you can have it too.

Can you even read?

Spoiler
How many times do I need to answer it? @Evil.Eye.<(I)> edit... IDK... We're all still waiting for an actual answer.
Spoiler
It has been fully expounded to you in the thread, "This day have I begotten you", where also "Evil.Eye." the OP of this thread also has visited and therefore, just as you, has no excuse for not knowing my views. My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim and he plainly tells you in the passages which have been quoted to you over eight times now until finally I put the post in its own thread where you refused to even enter when you were invited by mention to give an answer in front of everyone, (just as was the OP of this thread, "Evil.Eye.", who also refused to respond).

The Son of Man descended in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form at the immersion of the man Yeshua: that is what is written in Luke 3:22, (σωματικῷ-corporeal-bodily), and that is the Spirit of the Holy One, (τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον), just as I have said and shown with other passages many, many times, to you yourself and your fellow like-minded Oneness-Modalists; and yet you have never even ventured to give any explanation as for why your view of that passage makes the Holy Spirit into a corporeal entity which even violates the tenants of Trinitarianism, (for in Trinitarianism the Holy Spirit is not corporeal or physical). If you cannot explain any of the questions that are put to you then how is it that you think you can be right about anything that really counts? I have answered all of the difficult questions that are constantly vexing to all of you, and that are debated over and over again among theologians; but you and yours have answered none of them. The Son of Man descended from the heavens, just as Yeshua says of him in John 3:13, and as it is written of him in Proverbs 30:4-5, and he is the Son of Elohim, and he always was for as far as mankind knows, just as Wisdom was in the beginning with the Father in Proverbs 8:27-31, (for he is the wisdom of Elohim Most High and there is neither male nor female in Messiah). You and your comrades are lost, groping in a world of darkness; and yet the truth is right in front of you, and you continually deny it every time you speak to me and I quote you the scripture passages to your face.

You have made yourselves deniers of the Messiah.
Spoiler

I could dismember your "Adoptionist" view with 20 yes or no questions. I could do it with 2 parallel scriptures. (Isaiah 9:6 + Isaiah 46:9). Throw (Deuteronomy 32:39 and Deuteronomy 6:4) in there and you are theologically SLAIN!

Is it TRUTH you seek? Is it TRUTH that you uphold? According to scripture... you aren't upholding THE TRUTH.

What Gives Daqq?

In fact... the Old Testament seems to refute you so intensely... I'm wondering.

How can you be soooo wrong and not see it?

I'm ready to lock swords with you over this. No more dancing. You know the drill. Strike the shepherd and the sheep are scattered. On that note... who is the good shepherd and why is He called Lord... as in YHWH? (Psalm 23 Psalm 23:1 Interlinear (Lord/YHWH))

John 10:11, 14 Hmmmm???

Wait??? Did He call Himself "Good"?

Mark 10:18 ?

And... on that note... You say Adoptionist isn't Arian...

Daqq said:
My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim and he plainly tells you in the passages which have been quoted to you over eight times now until finally I put the post in its own thread where you refused to even enter when you were invited by mention to give an answer in front of everyone, (just as was the OP of this thread, "Evil.Eye.", who also refused to respond).

Hey [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

(Leaning in and whispering... You're being "Responded" to.)

It feels good to run with old EE when He's looting the false temples and burning them down... Until... it's yours!

So... about that quote... ARIAN!!!!

Daqq said:
My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim

What are you insinuating? Is Jesus a "Test Tube Baby"?

Where did He come from?

Who was His Daddy?
Who was His Mommy?

Seriously [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ?

I'm not going to let up on you! This is more "Theological Bull" than Calvinism!

Yup!

You have options...

(1) Refuse to answer
Result? ... I never let you live it down

(2) Throw up some scripture twisting
Result? ... You will be unhappy

(3) You insult me or whine
Result? ... I insult you back or never let you live whining down

(4) You man up and cross swords to the carnal doctrinal DEATH
Result? ... We seriously cross swords now!

What's it going to be?

giphy.gif

Seriously... What do these titles mean?

Pele-Yo'etz
El Gibbor
Avi-'Ad
Sar-Shalom

Hint... (Isaiah 9:6)

Read every word of this [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... before you respond... I'm not joking... this is nuclear!!!

200w.gif

See you tomorrow, [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... Stack up all your quotes...

An Arian-optionist straw man view is about to...

LA and Daqq.. you are genuinely predictable

The best part...

You and LA are now on record misunderstanding theology and twisting 1 Timothy 3:16 and Colossians 2:9 ... to shoehorn scripture into your twisted lies.

; )

daqq

You're a 4 trick horse and you couldn't be more caught in theological lies and fully rebutted if you tried. You are the one without answers. Your replies of late are false theological accusations, stuttering and extensive scripture twisting...

@daqq... this is you being taken to task over and over, but... looky here... it's you that has ZERO reply.

It is Jerry that has rebutted you over and over... He's not exhausted, nor defeated... your false declaration of victory is only emphasized by @meshaks likes... Rotfl.. Tee he he... and WAKE UP!!

Nope...

It Very, Crystal Clearly Refutes You

# Daqq stuttering in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

:chuckle:

And... on that note... your Modalism accusation has been rebutted so many times it's ridiculous!

Here's the ammo. Rotfl... you'll keep lying like your sister Meshak... but here it is... none the less.

Daqq ... Honestly... I keep looking for scriptural iron in your rebuttals... You are a deciever...

Philippians 2:5 reveals it...

How is Jesus ... Yeshua ... Joshua etc...

Higher than YHWH... if Jesus isn't God?

And... these are fully unanswered by you...

Its quotes to LA and you... but you two are theological twins! Oh... and they're completely unanswered by you!

Yup!

Rotfl... do you read? You crack me up...

Again... you lie and another quote will go under here...

This was to Daqq...

But you two are twins...

Um... this was Daqqs too... but... you can have it too.

Can you even read?

I could dismember your "Adoptionist" view with 20 yes or no questions. I could do it with 2 parallel scriptures. (Isaiah 9:6 + Isaiah 46:9). Throw (Deuteronomy 32:39 and Deuteronomy 6:4) in there and you are theologically SLAIN!

Is it TRUTH you seek? Is it TRUTH that you uphold? According to scripture... you aren't upholding THE TRUTH.

What Gives Daqq?

In fact... the Old Testament seems to refute you so intensely... I'm wondering.

How can you be soooo wrong and not see it?

I'm ready to lock swords with you over this. No more dancing. You know the drill. Strike the shepherd and the sheep are scattered. On that note... who is the good shepherd and why is He called Lord... as in YHWH? (Psalm 23 Psalm 23:1 Interlinear (Lord/YHWH))

John 10:11, 14 Hmmmm???

Wait??? Did He call Himself "Good"?

Mark 10:18 ?

And... on that note... You say Adoptionist isn't Arian...

Hey @daqq ...

(Leaning in and whispering... You're being "Responded" to.)

It feels good to run with old EE when He's looting the false temples and burning them down... Until... it's yours!

So... about that quote... ARIAN!!!!

What are you insinuating? Is Jesus a "Test Tube Baby"?

Where did He come from?

Who was His Daddy?
Who was His Mommy?

Seriously @daqq ?

I'm not going to let up on you! This is more "Theological Bull" than Calvinism!

Yup!

You have options...

(1) Refuse to answer
Result? ... I never let you live it down

(2) Throw up some scripture twisting
Result? ... You will be unhappy

(3) You insult me or whine
Result? ... I insult you back or never let you live whining down

(4) You man up and cross swords to the carnal doctrinal DEATH
Result? ... We seriously cross swords now!

What's it going to be?

giphy.gif

Seriously... What do these titles mean?

Pele-Yo'etz
El Gibbor
Avi-'Ad
Sar-Shalom

Hint... (Isaiah 9:6)

Read every word of this @daqq ... before you respond... I'm not joking... this is nuclear!!!

200w.gif

See you tomorrow, @daqq... Stack up all your quotes...

An Arian-optionist straw man view is about to...

LA and Daqq.. you are genuinely predictable

The best part...

You and LA are now on record misunderstanding theology and twisting 1 Timothy 3:16 and Colossians 2:9 ... to shoehorn scripture into your twisted lies.

; )

In all honesty, with the huge amount of billboards, graphics, spoilers, image files, songs, videos, cartoon gimmicks, and other garbage you keep posting, it truly is difficult to even understand what you are trying to say. All I see is a load of false accusations surrounded by a giant, flashing, gimmicky, geeky, plethora of billboards, graphics, spoilers, image files, songs, videos, cartoon gimmicks, and other garbage you keep posting. As I tried to explain to you before: do you really need a giant poster of Gene Wilder to quote Ephesians for you with sarcasm? Don't you already have all the sarcasm you need seeing how you respond the way you do? Or is it that your really have no argument for your position so you compensate with flashing lights, bells, whistles, and two horns like a lamb while you speak as a dragon, dear nineveh? :Nineveh:

Interplanner

The following passage shows us exactly when the Lord Jesus was begotten. Notice that from the first verse quoted here to the last the subject under discussion is the resurrection of the Lord Jesus:

"But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen for many days of them that came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are now his witnesses unto the people. And we bring you good tidings of the promise made unto the fathers, that God hath fulfilled the same unto our children, in that he raised up Jesus; as also it is written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he hath spoken on this wise, I will give you the holy and sure [blessings] of David. Because he saith also in another [psalm], Thou wilt not give Thy Holy One to see corruption. For David, after he had in his own generation served the counsel of God, fell asleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: but he whom God raised up saw no corruption"
(Acts 13:30-37).​

The Lord Jesus was begotten when He was resurrected from the dead. Notice that we read in "bold" here:

"...in that he raised up Jesus; as also it is written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee" (Acts 13:33).​

Let us look at the relevant passage from the second Psalm:

"Yet I have set my king Upon my holy hill of Zion. I will tell of the decree: Jehovah said unto me, Thou art my son; This day have I begotten thee" (Ps.2:6-7).​

Here we can see that the Lord Jesus' being "begotten" is tied to His rule on the earth as king. And that is exactly the same connenction which the Apostle Peter makes here:

" Brethren, I may say unto you freely of the patriarch David, that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us unto this day. Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins he would set [one] upon his throne; he foreseeing [this] spake of the resurrection of the Christ, that neither was he left unto Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption. This Jesus did God raise up, whereof we all are witnesses"
(Acts 2:29-30).​

We can see that Peter tied the Lord's resurrection to the fact that he will sit upon the throne of David in the future and that is exactly the same connection which we see at Psalm 2. So this is the second instance where we see that the Lord Jesus being begotten is in regard to His resurrection from the dead.

Jerry and all:
No one in their right mind listening that day would think the enthronement Peter was referring to was X000 years in the future. This is madness. this is MADness. I have no idea where it comes from. These few verses are more complete on the same topic in Acts 13, in which the enthronement and the realization of things promised to David is even more clearly RIGHT NOW in the mission of the church.

daqq

Jerry and all:
No one in their right mind listening that day would think the enthronement Peter was referring to was X000 years in the future. This is madness. this is MADness. I have no idea where it comes from. These few verses are more complete on the same topic in Acts 13, in which the enthronement and the realization of things promised to David is even more clearly RIGHT NOW in the mission of the church.

Lol, yeah, Jerry and I never even got into that portion of his delusion. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lol, yeah, Jerry and I never even got into that portion of his delusion. :chuckle:

[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION]... Daqq has fully exposed his error today. I'm calling him out and exposing him. Many Arians here that begin to see the light are driven back into darkness by this demons tool. He doesn't even know how deceived he is. I am taking him to full task. Please keep your eyes peeled... I'll probably need your help.

EE

daqq

@Jerry Shugart... Daqq has fully exposed his error today. I'm calling him out and exposing him. Many Arians here that begin to see the light are driven back into darkness by this demons tool. He doesn't even know how deceived he is. I am taking him to full task. Please keep your eyes peeled... I'll probably need your help.

EE

:rotfl:

No doubt you will post another call out thread with plenty of @mentions to gather your minions!
Yeehaaaawww ................. EVIL.EYE. is on the warpath!
Yay! some new and improved false accusations!

Jerry Shugart

Jerry and all:

No one in their right mind listening that day would think the enthronement Peter was referring to was X000 years in the future. This is madness.

Unlike you, I am sure that those living in the first century would certainly believe that the kingdom would not come until the Lord Jesus returns to the earth, as witnessed by His own words here:

"And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand" (Lk.22:27-31).​

Those same people believed that when He returns to the earth then He will upon His throne, once again witnessed by His own words:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory"
(Mt.25:31).​

Unlike you, these people believed the Lord Jesus about His kingdom and His throne. Why don't you?