God is Male and Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
By Genesis 2 the bible is already corrupt. It doesn't mention any female children yet logic tells us there must have been some.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

You missed it-your first "post," argument of this thread.

So, all females are male, by your argument, as females/males, "post fall," were begat in Adam's likeness, who was a male?

Genesis 5:3 KJV And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Only Adam/Eve was created in God's image.

You don't even know your own "argument," sport.

john w

Hall of Fame
I know God is M and F, I look at you when you say God is M only, I think poor you unenlightened one.

From your point of view it's the other way round.

Only one of us can be in the Truth, the other will eventually change their mind.

Nope-your "argument:"

People often refer to the scriptures as the word of God. It's not as though they believe God got a pen and started writing but that the writing was inspired by God. Inspired maybe but certainly not dictated and double checked by God!If your faith is in the book you will be disappointed. But if your faith is in God, that God is all loving, that God has everything in hand; then you will be rewarded instantly…………….As for the Bible; I believe God has ensured that enough Truth remains to corroborate the Truth available directly from God through feelings….I say this to all those relying on scripture; if you knew more about yourselves you would understand how it is possible to receive information without words………………Ok so God had used scripture for that purpose and likely many others. God is omnipotent and uses multiple methods to bring people to the Truth.Like Our logic and Our conscience.Like Our own lives, the results of decisions we made.Noticing the effect our belief system has on our lives.

Through my feelings,without words, through my logic, through my connscience, through my life, through the results of decisions, through having faith in God, who tapped me on the shoulder, and told me He is a male.... I have thus proven that God is a male.

QED.

EOT. RIP. CLOSED. DOA.

john w

Hall of Fame
No because we are not there yet, both of us will change. Since being here I have changed my mind about Paul. I like him now.

Nope.

People often refer to the scriptures as the word of God. It's not as though they believe God got a pen and started writing but that the writing was inspired by God. Inspired maybe but certainly not dictated and double checked by God!If your faith is in the book you will be disappointed. But if your faith is in God, that God is all loving, that God has everything in hand; then you will be rewarded instantly…………….As for the Bible; I believe God has ensured that enough Truth remains to corroborate the Truth available directly from God through feelings….I say this to all those relying on scripture; if you knew more about yourselves you would understand how it is possible to receive information without words………………Ok so God had used scripture for that purpose and likely many others. God is omnipotent and uses multiple methods to bring people to the Truth.Like Our logic and Our conscience.Like Our own lives, the results of decisions we made.Noticing the effect our belief system has on our lives.

Thus:
Through my feelings,without words, through my logic, through my conscience, through my life, through the results of decisions, through having faith in God, who tapped me on the shoulder, and told me He is a male.... I have thus proven that God is a male.

QED.

EOT. RIP. CLOSED. DOA.

john w

Hall of Fame

Only one of us can be in the Truth, the other will eventually change their mind.

Correct. And I have expressed the truth, through my feelings,without words, through my logic, through my connscience, through my life, through the results of decisions, through having faith in God, who tapped me on the shoulder, and told me He is a male.... I have thus proven that God is a male.

God is not a female, as I have refuted your alleged truth, per:

QED.

EOT. RIP. CLOSED. DOA.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL[/QUOTE]

God's Truth

I read it with an open mind for the first time.

This is so interesting. Do you have a thread about this, or a blog on this? There might not be that much more to say about it, but I would like to hear what you were reading and what touched you first, but I know this thread is not about that. I don't want to derail this thread but would like to hear more.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
You missed it-your first "post," argument of this thread.

So, all females are male, by your argument, as females/males, "post fall," were begat in Adam's likeness, who was a male?

Genesis 5:3 KJV And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

You don't even know your own "argument," sport.

No not all females are male. They are just not mentioned.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

Thus:
Through my feelings,without words, through my logic, through my conscience, through my life, through the results of decisions, through having faith in God, who tapped me on the shoulder, and told me He is a male.... I have thus proven that God is a male.

QED.

EOT. RIP. CLOSED. DOA.

God doesn't physically speak, so no.

If we had the words for the different realms of feelings I could explain better but as it is you'll just have to feel for yourself, one day, when you're ready.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
God loves us better than our earthly mothers.

Isaiah 49:15
"Can a woman forget her nursing child And have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you.

When I said Mummy I was talking about Mother God.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
This is so interesting. Do you have a thread about this, or a blog on this? There might not be that much more to say about it, but I would like to hear what you were reading and what touched you first, but I know this thread is not about that. I don't want to derail this thread but would like to hear more.

It happened here in the 'is your faith in the bible or god' thread. Nick M was giving me directions :)

God's Truth

If we had the words for the different realms of feelings I could explain better but as it is you'll just have to feel for yourself, one day, when you're ready.

Why do you say God does not physically speak?

God has a physical body.

john w

Hall of Fame

Nope-you "argued:"

People often refer to the scriptures as the word of God. It's not as though they believe God got a pen and started writing but that the writing was inspired by God. Inspired maybe but certainly not dictated and double checked by God!If your faith is in the book you will be disappointed. But if your faith is in God, that God is all loving, that God has everything in hand; then you will be rewarded instantly…………….As for the Bible; I believe God has ensured that enough Truth remains to corroborate the Truth available directly from God through feelings.I say this to all those relying on scripture; if you knew more about yourselves you would understand how it is possible to receive information without words………………Ok so God had used scripture for that purpose and likely many others. God is omnipotent and uses multiple methods to bring people to the Truth.Like Our logic and Our conscience.Like Our own lives, the results of decisions we made.Noticing the effect our belief system has on our lives.

Thus:

QED.

EOT. RIP. CLOSED. DOA.

God's Truth

It happened here in the 'is your faith in the bible or god' thread. Nick M was giving me directions :)

Nick has different beliefs about Paul than I do, in that he says Paul taught a different gospel. I would like to talk to you about Paul sometime too.

john w

Hall of Fame
No not all females are male. They are just not mentioned.

Nope-your first post, your "argument."

God is Male and Female

Genesis 1:27New International Version (NIV)

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

There it is, page 1 of the bible. How then can it be considered blaspheme by TOL to say God is female too?

Thus:

When you are in a ditch, quit digging. TOL members are laughing at you, as I pick your "argument" apart.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Nope-you "argued:"

Thus:

QED.

EOT. RIP. CLOSED. DOA.

I've lost you, use less words to be less ambiguous please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.