Are you stuck at the gate ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Salvation process is a journey , a journey that includes many happenings .

These happenings are not only requirements as part of the Salvation journey , but they must happen in the correct order.

I have broken down the Salvation process into 5 essential states of being . In each of these states are many other realities that in and of themselves must happen and in the correct order.

At the very start of our Salvation journey we are being called or drawn out by the Father to Christ . Nobody comes to Christ unless the Father draws them . Is everyone called ? No , the Greek is specific , the Father is calling a small group of people out from among a bigger group that isn't being called.

At this time of being called at the very start of the Salvation process , we respond by taking a step towards God by Faith. Responding by Faith ( faithing ) is when we make our first initial surrendering of our lives to Christ. This first surrender must be deemed genuine by God for us to move forward in the process.

I call this acceptance of a genuine surrender by God to be a gate that he allows us to advance through. "The gate" is purely metaphorical so please don't beat me up over that.

Now , the point of this thread. If we haven't for whatever reason not made a genuine surrendering of our lives to Jesus , we can't be allowed through the gate. If we say to Jesus , "I believe in you and i accept you " , he will not let us through the gate .

So what happens , is when the Father is drawing us , we may feel a tinge of His presence . Many mistake that as being filled with the Holy Spirit . So they set up camp outside the gate , not having made even their first act of Faith yet . Churches of all types are built outside the gate . People think they are in Christ outside the gate , but are really stuck there.

Some people think that because they have felt a tinge of the Father when He drew them go over or around the gate , claiming the Spirit of Christ , Christ , and His Word and the promises there in when they still have yet to make their first act of genuine surrender.

Most of today's church world resides and is stuck outside the gate . I've always thought that it was primarily because of the mistranslation of "pisteuo" . But when shown this translation , anger arises. That tells me the problem is that people don't really want to surrender their lives to Jesus. And could be the reason He allowed this mistranslation into His Word.

Any questions about this first part of the Salvation journey ?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
...the mistranslation of "pisteuo" . But when shown this translation , anger arises. That tells me the problem is that people don't really want to surrender their lives to Jesus. And could be the reason He allowed this mistranslation into His Word.
I disagree that God "allowed" a mistranslation of His Word, not in Christian Bibles.

Truster

These happenings are not only requirements as part of the Salvation journey , but they must happen in the correct order.

I have broken down the Salvation process into 5 essential states of being . In each of these states are many other realities that in and of themselves must happen and in the correct order.

At the very start of our Salvation journey we are being called or drawn out by the Father to Christ . Nobody comes to Christ unless the Father draws them . Is everyone called ? No , the Greek is specific , the Father is calling a small group of people out from among a bigger group that isn't being called.

At this time of being called at the very start of the Salvation process , we respond by taking a step towards God by Faith. Responding by Faith ( faithing ) is when we make our first initial surrendering of our lives to Christ. This first surrender must be deemed genuine by God for us to move forward in the process.

I call this acceptance of a genuine surrender by God to be a gate that he allows us to advance through. "The gate" is purely metaphorical so please don't beat me up over that.

Now , the point of this thread. If we haven't for whatever reason not made a genuine surrendering of our lives to Jesus , we can't be allowed through the gate. If we say to Jesus , "I believe in you and i accept you " , he will not let us through the gate .

So what happens , is when the Father is drawing us , we may feel a tinge of His presence . Many mistake that as being filled with the Holy Spirit . So they set up camp outside the gate , not having made even their first act of Faith yet . Churches of all types are built outside the gate . People think they are in Christ outside the gate , but are really stuck there.

Some people think that because they have felt a tinge of the Father when He drew them go over or around the gate , claiming the Spirit of Christ , Christ , and His Word and the promises there in when they still have yet to make their first act of genuine surrender.

Most of today's church world resides and is stuck outside the gate . I've always thought that it was primarily because of the mistranslation of "pisteuo" . But when shown this translation , anger arises. That tells me the problem is that people don't really want to surrender their lives to Jesus. And could be the reason He allowed this mistranslation into His Word.

Question. Are you not aware of the delusion you are under? Rhetorical?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Luke 6:46
“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

What does He say for us to do ?

Its in the Greek word "pistieuo." used 248 times in the NT.

Gods says for us to make " A personal surrender to Him , and live a life inspired by such surrender." (vines)

When God repeats Himself 248 times , pay "extra" attention.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I disagree that God "allowed" a mistranslation of His Word, not in Christian Bibles.

What we call Scripture at its original form , had no chapters , had no verses , had no punctuation.

As the result , every Bible is different . Punctuation alone can change the intent of the ancient writers.

But like i said in the OP , if we haven't made that first genuine surrender to Jesus supported by a life inspired by that surrender , Gods Word isn't ours to even discuss yet. ( No Spirit of Christ yet. )

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Here are some realities at this starting point in the Salvation journey .

Haven't been given the Spirit of Christ yet , so as Rom 8:9 states Christ is not ours at the beginning yet. As the result of this prayer and worship are not acceptable yet either.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

No hearing yet.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
At the start of the Salvation process .

1) Christ bought the entire field to get the treasure out of it.
2) People are called out from this field.
3) People are not called out from this field.
4) Repentance happens here.
5) the beginning of the perfecting process starts here.
6) No prayer or worship are acceptable here. Rom 8:9 No Spirit of Christ yet.
7) Rom 1:7 happens here . "we are called to be saints."

What will move us forward , towards God ?

A genuine " personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender. "

Truster

At the start of the Salvation process .

1) Christ bought the entire field to get the treasure out of it.
2) People are called out from this field.
3) People are not called out from this field.
4) Repentance happens here.
5) the beginning of the perfecting process starts here.
6) No prayer or worship are acceptable here. Rom 8:9 No Spirit of Christ yet.
7) Rom 1:7 happens here . "we are called to be saints."

What will move us forward , towards God ?

A genuine " personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender. "

Do you need white flags?

Gurucam

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

A billion people are called Christians. They all share the same idea of 'Christianity'. Clearly they cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way.. Clearly they (a billion traditional Christians) cannot be the few who know scriptures, do not err and are chosen:

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

What is the possibility that just one of the few who have found the straight gate and narrow way can be found in any gathering?

Far less to find a bunch of people on this thread who know scriptures and are saved and chosen.

I ask you what is the possibility of finding a bunch of people on this thread who are all among the few who know scriptures and are saved and chosen.?

Do you guys 'think'? . . . Or do you simply ignore those revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that simply opposes your ideas?

Are you guys truly interested in truth?

Or are you guys simply 'into' Antichrist/Anti-scripture foolishness.

Last edited:

Truster

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion people are called Christians. They all share the same idea of 'Christianity'. Clearly they cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way.. Clearly they (a billion traditional Christians) cannot be the few who know scriptures, do not err and are chosen:

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

What is the possibility that just one of the few who have found the straight gate and narrow way can be found in any gathering?

Far less to find a bunch of people on this thread who know scriptures and are saved and chosen.

I ask you what is the possibility of finding a bunch of people on this thread who are all among the few who know scriptures and are saved and chosen.?

Do you guys 'think'? . . . Or do you simply ignore those revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that simply opposes your ideas?

I found the gate on July 17th 1999 a 10:30 am. I didn't find it by seeking or desire, but I found it and passed through. There was a struggle, but through I went. The narrow way is walking in the revelation you have at the gate and this path can be lonely on occasion, but one is never alone.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Are you guys truly interested in truth?

Or are you guys simply 'into' Antichrist/Anti-scripture foolishness.

Hi Gurucam ,

Well said and completely true.

If you are one of the few your speaking of , I'd like to here more . Possibly how your relationship with Christ started .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
To recap ,

I have broken down the Salvation journey or process " by my understanding " into 5 phases or 5 things that must happen during our journey. I have used visual aids such as "gates" to better explain myself. I'm only using gates as a metaphor to show a separation or happening that must occur between the phases.

I explained the first phase in the OP . I talk a little about the second phase.

In the first phase we hopefully have fulfilled our first act of NT faithing , by a genuine surrendering our lives to Christ. Then we come to a gate or a place we can not enter into unless the happening of phase one is fulfilled. What happens here , is Jesus is going to determine if our first act of Faithing is genuine . If He does deem it genuine , we will move from phase one to phase two.

In phase two.

1)Here , we should be in a beginning state of denying ourself , taking up our cross , and following Him.
2) Here , an act of Faithing could be accepted by God that is outside of Him and His Word.
3) No saving Faith at this point.
4)We are still in the state of Rom 8:9 , we do not have the Spirit of Christ yet , so Christ and His Word are not ours.
5) Prayer and worship are not acceptable here.
6) Alternative paths are created here to go over or around the gate ( or Christ accepting us ) , trying to claim the Spirit of Christ with no (pisteuo) surrender made .

Truster

To recap ,

I have broken down the Salvation journey or process " by my understanding " into 5 phases or 5 things that must happen during our journey. I have used visual aids such as "gates" to better explain myself. I'm only using gates as a metaphor to show a separation or happening that must occur between the phases.

In the first phase we hopefully have fulfilled our first act of NT faithing , by a genuine surrendering our lives to Christ. Then we come to a gate or a place we can not enter into unless the happening of phase one is fulfilled. What happens here , is Jesus is going to determine if our first act of Faithing is genuine . If He does deem it genuine , we will move from phase one to phase two.

In phase two.

1)Here , we should be in a beginning state of denying ourself , taking up our cross , and following Him.
2) Here , an act of Faithing could be accepted by God that is outside of Him and His Word.
4)We are still in the state of Rom 8:9 , we do not have the Spirit of Christ yet , so Christ and His Word are not ours.
6) Alternative paths are created here to go over or around the gate ( or Christ accepting us ) , trying to claim the Spirit of Christ with no (pisteuo) surrender made .

You are living in a dream world.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
To recap ,

In phase two.

A hearing happens here.

Gurucam

Hi Gurucam ,

Well said and completely true.

If you are one of the few your speaking of , I'd like to here more. Possibly how your relationship with Christ started .

The start of my relationship with Jesus is actually my reawakening to Jesus/Truth, Who exists in the firmament and not, at all, in any book/books.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Before confirming how I came to be reawakened to Jesus/Truth I must explain that to be in Christ (to be Christian) is anchored only on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus and not at all in the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is the Lord from heaven. The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not the Lord from heaven.

The above is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., in the following:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

My 'relation' with Jesus is actually my relationship' with 'All Truth'. The source of All Truth is only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord of and in, heaven. The source of All Truth is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven.

My connection and communion with Jesus/Truth is anchored on my awareness of and communion with, the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, Who is the source of All Truth:

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Contact and communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus is possible through an intuitive connection between my own spirit/heart and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is about seeking ye first, the kingdon of God within my own heart. This is described as 'meditation'. This has nothing to do with Moses, any church, any pope, any pastor and/or the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. The physical Jesus was simply earthly (of earth) and not the Lord from heaven and so are all these things which the physical Jesus established.

The Lord from heaven is the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

The Spirit of Truth, Who brings All Truth became available to those people only after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven. The physical Jesus could not and did not bring any Truth. To know Jesus and to have communion with Him one must be 'converted' (be spiritually aware) and achieve communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, as Paul did. Simply knowing the physical Jesus as Peter and the other disciples knew him cannot and will not 'cut it'.

Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus and not, at all, the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus:

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Spirit of Truth is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. This has nothing to do with Jesus when he was on earth in a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear Father:

There were two presentations of Jesus. One was the physical, flesh, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who was not the Lord from or in, heaven. The other is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven .

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above was accompanied by the instruction:

2 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians esteem and soweth to the physical, flesh, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord from and in, heaven). They are reaping corruption.

They do not esteem and soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in heaven. They do not reap eternal life:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

They totally ignore the Holy KJV N.T. which confirmed that, since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in heaven and not the physical, flesh, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord from and in, heaven):

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Obviously the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians cannot be and are not 'the few' who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)

The billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are the many who are misled by false prophets.

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians have set aside God's righteousness and gone about their own righteousness:

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear Father:

It is necessary to post the above. Fact is many ask as you do, however few are truly ready for the braze truth.

. . . only the brazen truth frees, saves and delivers.

One has to reach deep into hell to retrieve lost souls. Indeed a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are stewing in corruption and delusion. And even then most lost souls will continue to ignore truth and hold on to their own distorted and corrupt ideas. In fact most lost souls generally seek and continue to self-righteously sell their own misguided corruption.

. . . only a few actually climb out of hell:

Matthew 22:14King James Version (KJV)

The very great majority fall through the cracks and back into hell:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Against the background of the above a billion traditional Christians all be;live that they sre saved, delivered and are authentic Christians . . . with self-righteous vengeance.

Not only that, these billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians also teach others about 'Christianity'.