What tribe am I from?

Truster

Truster wrote, truster wrote, truster wrote. Do you think people need your help to read?

I have great comfort in the fact that my Father and Saviour knows my intention, my thoughts and my words before I even think them. The likes of you don't bother me in the slightest.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Truster wrote, truster wrote, truster wrote. Do you think people need your help to read?

I have great comfort in the fact that my Father and Saviour knows my intention, my thoughts and my words before I even think them. The likes of you don't bother me in the slightest.

No answer. Could that be because because you are unable to comprehend the Holy Scriptures to which you are totally ignorant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is a genetic test that is required for immigrants to Israel.
Post 70 A.D. "Judaism" is not pure Mosaic Judaism, as there is no Temple.
At the present it is not possible to practice Judaism as given by God.
Shalom.

I read, study, and observe Torah in the United States of America.

I would like to move to Israel. I may become a Rabbi first before going to Israel.

One possibility for how we can observe all of Torah, in the land, is to build a temple. I still have things to learn about the temple described in Ezekiel. Otherwise, we observe Torah without the temple and therefore without sacrifice. Animal sacrifice was to be done at the temple, in accordance with what we find in Torah. Some people believe that there is atonement when we pray.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

I read, study, and observe Torah in the United States of America.

I would like to move to Israel. I may become a Rabbi first before going to Israel.

One possibility for how we can observe all of Torah, in the land, is to build a temple. I still have things to learn about the temple described in Ezekiel. Otherwise, we observe Torah without the temple and therefore without sacrifice. Animal sacrifice was to be done at the temple, in accordance with what we find in Torah. Some people believe that there is atonement when we pray.

Shalom.

Jacob

It is my understanding that you need documentation by an authorized rabbi that you have fully converted. I don't believe that "Messianic" rabbis are authorized, as they are considered Christians by Israel. I understand that the conversion process takes 1 to 2 years.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOL.....never boring, always entertaining. I am from the Bartlett tribe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You mean the pseudo tribe of Benjamin don't you? Benjamin was destroyed by his brother tribes. See Judges 20: 48.

I believe that Jacob is from the tribe of Dan, which tribe is not counted among the 144,000 chosen ones, 12,000 from each of 12 of the 13 tribes of Israel. See Revelation 7: 5-8.
Shalom.

Why do you say Dan?

Why do you say of 12 of the 13 tribes of Israel?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You belong to the tribe that called for The Messiah to be nailed to the tree.
Shalom.

I do not remember this. I do not know what you are speaking of. Are you attempting to make a reference to scripture or where do you get this idea or where does it come from? Did you hear or read something that has influenced or contributed to your response to me? I also do not know why you say this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is my understanding that you need documentation by an authorized rabbi that you have fully converted. I don't believe that "Messianic" rabbis are authorized, as they are considered Christians by Israel. I understand that the conversion process takes 1 to 2 years.
Shalom.

I am either of a tribe (already) by blood without my parents knowing or saying so, or I am a convert.

My Rabbi is of Levi.

Shalom.

Jacob

Not saying you do, who knows, but you sound like you use a lot of peyote. That would be a native Mexican tribe. In any event, you're going to be a hard sell to the Sanhedrin. President may be a more practical goal?

Sorry. Couldn't help it, but you seem conflicted whether you should follow the gospel or slash the throats of some farm animals.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not saying you do, who knows, but you sound like you use a lot of peyote. That would be a native Mexican tribe. In any event, you're going to be a hard sell to the Sanhedrin. President may be a more practical goal?

Sorry. Couldn't help it, but you seem conflicted whether you should follow the gospel or slash the throats of some farm animals.
Shalom.

I thank you for your concern. It is my hope that you would have a better understanding of Scripture. I can help. For starters I recently said animal sacrifice though the text does not say this.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not know why you say this.

Joseph received a double portion of Jacob's inheritance through Ephraim and Manasseh.

Manasseh is the thirteenth son of Jacob. How many stars make up the Star of David in the Great Seal of the United States?

How many stripes in the U.S. flag? The flag has fifty stars representing liberty (Jubilee).

How many olive branches? How many arrows?

How many coincidences?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Joseph received a double portion of Jacob's inheritance through Ephraim and Manasseh.

Manasseh is the thirteenth son of Jacob. How many stars make up the Star of David in the Great Seal of the United States?

How many stripes in the U.S. flag? The flag has fifty stars representing liberty (Jubilee).

How many olive branches? How many arrows?

How many coincidences?
Shalom.

I do not know how to answer you.

Manasseh was not born to Jacob.

I do not know that I know about a Great Seal of the United States of America.

There are 13 stripes in the U.S. flag. The unanswered question is "What is a stripe?".

The fifty stars are for the fifty states.

I do not know what you mean by olive branches or arrows.

You may be talking about coincidences.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

I am either of a tribe (already) by blood without my parents knowing or saying so, or I am a convert.

My Rabbi is of Levi.

Shalom.

Jacob
It wouldn't be hard to apply for immigration to Israel.
That way, you can see if you would be qualified to immigrate
there in the future (should you decide).

Shalom.

I thank you for your concern. It is my hope that you would have a better understanding of Scripture. I can help. For starters I recently said animal sacrifice though the text does not say this.

Shalom.

Jacob

You’re welcome! It’s just I have this uncle I've tried to help who thinks he’s channeling... well, let’s not go there.

As to scripture, thank you, and you’d be flabbergasted how much of the Old Testament I’m familiar with, but let’s keep it simple I just don’t know nuthin’, compared to the plethora of august, legendary scholars of TOL, a few of whom can also spell. I confess to going full New Testament incorrigible long ago, after all being just a dirty little gentile to begin with, still think of a feast as a cheeseburger, with fries when feeling a tinge suicidal, avoid calendars, if I did care would take great pride in being what Adventists call “a Sunday devil”, and I much like Jews, but wouldn’t want to be one, this more for a lifestyle uncluttered by unnecessary details and funny sounding words. After all, even Paul got to a place where he didn’t want his freedom snatched, moreso most of my life didn’t even know what a felafel is, you must understand. Ceremonial robes look ridiculous enough on Catholics, could go on and on, but will spare you that, will not even launch into anti-legalistic Christian scripture, which I’m sorely tempted to do, but sometimes feel it may be impolite to fill multiple screens, in one post.

Anyway, this isn’t about me. I’m strongly thinking President for you. Ambiguously Jewish Christian Gentile, from an ancient Mexican American tribe? In 2020, throw in the peyote, that would surely constitute a solid platform.

I’ll vote in 2020, if you run.

Peace, man.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It wouldn't be hard to apply for immigration to Israel.
That way, you can see if you would be qualified to immigrate
there in the future (should you decide).

Shalom.

I do not know if I would need a Passport to go or move to Israel. Mine is expired.

I do not know what you mean by immigrate or immigration.

I observe Torah and I am of Israel. The only way to observe all of Torah is if you are or to be of Israel. Some commands apply to the land of Israel or being or living in the land. Which I would like to do. In any case I want to observe three annual feasts in Jerusalem as I am supposed to. If not I want to continue to observe wherever I am.

Shalom.

Jacob