New Feature ALERT!!!

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
creating polls is a subscriber perk since when? I created a poll a couple months ago....my long hair poll...remember that?

Mr. 5020

The Edge said:
creating polls is a subscriber perk since when? I created a poll a couple months ago....my long hair poll...remember that?
I believe somebody created that for you, no?

JoyfulRook

Ok I have a question for Knight!
If someone who has a negative reputation gives someone who has an exceptionally good reputation a bad rep vote, would that count as a good rep vote or a bad rep vote? And if a person with a negative Reputation gives someone with a exceptionally positive reputation a good rep vote, should that count as a bad rep vote? Thanks!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dread Helm said:
Ok I have a question for Knight!
If someone who has a negative reputation gives someone who has an exceptionally good reputation a bad rep vote, would that count as a good rep vote or a bad rep vote? And if a person with a negative Reputation gives someone with a exceptionally positive reputation a good rep vote, should that count as a bad rep vote? Thanks!
People with negative rep cannot give out reputation points.

But if they could....

They would give either positive or negative rep and that's how it would be applied to you reputation.

JoyfulRook

Knight said:
:noway: You're the best Admin ever! No really! I'm serious!

But if they could....

They would give either positive or negative rep and that's how it would be applied to you reputation.
OK. Thanks!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight said:
So what happens when "the faithful" gang up to strip the rep points from those they disagree with? Does the entire rep point system become merely a mutual admiration society for the favored few?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
So what happens when "the faithful" gang up to strip the rep points from those they disagree with? Does the entire rep point system become merely a mutual admiration society for the favored few?
I think people have been pretty fair so far don't you?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Knight said:
I think people have been pretty fair so far don't you?
I haven't looked around all that much, and I don't know the "formula" for calculating the rating so it's hard to tell.

Give it a couple of weeks, but my gut feeling is that what I described will happen...

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Zakath said:

You'd have to ask Wickwoman. :chuckle:

Then there are the Negative Commie points I keep hearing about. :angel:

But Z, you have more Repping Power than most posters, use it to your advantage! :think:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
PROFILE PICTURES
Have you ever wished you could see what another poster looks like? Now you can! In your user CP you can upload a 100x100 pixel picture of yourself. It's the size of an avatar but only shows up in the your online profile page. That way we can keep our cool custom avatars yet also have a way to share what we look like.

Oh, Knight!! Your profile picture is absolutely precious!! I can't believe how much she looks like you. It looks like Knight and "mini Knight". :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
NEW MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
The premium membership system (subscriptions) has been completely reworked. We have also added a new free TOL membership option called "Registered PLUS". All the details on the new pricing and options can be found HERE.

SOTK

Poly said:
Oh, Knight!! Your profile picture is absolutely precious!! I can't believe how much she looks like you. It looks like Knight and "mini Knight". :D

Cool picture!