What are the most important features at TOL?

What are the most important features at TOL?

• The Forums

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • The ShoutBox

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • The Gallery

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • The Links Directory

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • The Live Chat

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • The Quick Reply Box

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • The Stars

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • The Avatars

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • The Private Message System

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • The User Control Panel

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Other (list below)

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I'd have to say the Links Directory is probably the least important of those choices.

C

cattyfan

I think the moderators are the most important feature :angel:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The calandar :eek:

On Fire

I like all of the people except drRansom. And Morpheus. And aikido7. And skeptic. And any other commie.

Aimiel

I really miss the post identifiers. When you can look at the top of a post and see that it is post # 1,632 in a thread that is 1,654 posts long, you can decide if you want to read onward from where you are, or start at the beginning and read the whole thing. The unique URL number (for reference to a specific post) was nice too.

The Shoutbox and 'Active Threads' are my favorites.

PureX

OTHER-

The most important feature of TOL is the ability of everyone to express their ideas and opinions freely, without being banned if those ideas or opinions happen to disagree with the ideas and opinions of the people running the site. Without that freedom, none of the rest of this stuff matters, because the only people posting here would be a small group of cronies who all agree with each other, anyway. And the second most important feature, here, is that we are all expected to express our ideas and opinions without attacking other people on a personal level. Sadly, this 'feature' is often not working.