When did you become a Christian.

Truster

I know Him as Messiah whom you call Christ. And Yah Shua whom you call Jesus.

Saul of Tarsus was able to give the time and place when he was converted.

The act of regeneration in which conversion occurs means:

The sinner is taken out of darkness and brought into glorious light.
I kid you not when I say the sky was bluer and the grass greener than I’d ever noticed before.

He is brought out of death and into life.

He knows for an absolute certainty that something has happened and he stands perfectly still wondering what has happened. Then he receives an inner witness. Something he has never, ever experienced before. “ I have been saved” this means he has trusted in his heart*. He has an immediate and unstoppable desire to tell someone, “ confess with his lips”. He does both, not as a means to salvation, but as proof that he has been saved. He is not aware at the time, but when he reads the scriptures, he’ll be given remembrance of the significance of his thoughts and words, at time time of his deliverance.

He is converted.

He is turned 180 degrees and progresses in another direction. In spirit and in body.

He is granted repentance.

The renewing of the mind has begun and it will continue.

He is exercising trust.

He is for the first time in his existence having a sincere conversation with someone he can’t see, but can feel. He doesn’t feel stupid, but he feels safe and comforted. He has placed himself, unknown to himself, through trust, into the care of another. This is the beginning of humility.

I could go on, but I do think that is sufficient witness, to make this bold, but perfectly true statement:

When a sinner has this experience. He will never, ever forget where he was and when it happened. The sinner will always be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in him/her. This often referred to as a testimony. No testimony means there was no conversion.

At home standing by my kitchen sink, about 12 foot from where I'm sitting, wearing yellow marigold gloves, while washing my “smalls”.

Saturday July 17th 1999 @ 10:30am and that was 6,489 days ago.

*heart. Not the blood pump.

If you don't intend or can't give a reason for the supposed hope you have...

oatmeal

No you didn't.

If you had then you would have a love of the truth and recognise the Sovereignty of the Eternal Will and not the will of man.

Sinners prayer was it?

Oh, you were there? You dare defy the living God?

All things are possible to them that believe.

I chose and choose to believe God.

Why not man up and choose to believe?

Truster

April 1977

"When a sinner has this experience. He will never, ever forget where he was and when it happened. The sinner will always be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in him/her. This often referred to as a testimony. No testimony means there was no conversion".

From the OP.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"When a sinner has this experience. He will never, ever forget where he was and when it happened. The sinner will always be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in him/her. This often referred to as a testimony. No testimony means there was no conversion".

From the OP.

It was in a barracks at Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota reading Psalm 18. Any other questions?

Truster

No. Romans 10:9

Are you saying that because you confessed with your mouth and believe in your heart that you were saved?

Wasn't that confession in prayer?

As a six year old someone must have explained these things and led you to Jesus is that correct?