ECT WOOD, HAY, AND JERRY

Interplanner

intojoy,

I asked you;

Do you not believe that those who are referred to as the Israel of God are members of the Body of Christ, where there is no distinction between the Jew and the Gentile?

Here is your answer:

So you understand that those who make up the remnant mentioned at Romans 11:5 are members of the Body of Christ. And as Galatians 3:28 indicates there is no distinction between the Jewish believer and the Gentile believer.

Since there is no difference between the two how can the remnant make up Israel since being an Israelite screams out a distinction between the Jew and a Gentile?

The remnant believe the Gospel, Jerry. They join others who believe it and that is the Christian group.

God is not doing anything with nation-groups or race-groups any more. It is all the individual who believes, or not.

Danoh

To Jerry:
That is how a person is a Jew, spiritually; there is no distinction between him and another on race and several other things.

Nope.

In a manner similar to the Jew in John 8; you are making the spiritual... physical, while asserting you are not.

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
intojoy,

I asked you;

Do you not believe that those who are referred to as the Israel of God are members of the Body of Christ, where there is no distinction between the Jew and the Gentile?

Here is your answer:

So you understand that those who make up the remnant mentioned at Romans 11:5 are members of the Body of Christ. And as Galatians 3:28 indicates there is no distinction between the Jewish believer and the Gentile believer.

Since there is no difference between the two how can the remnant make up Israel since being an Israelite screams out a distinction between the Jew and a Gentile?

You are confusing yourself again. The Remnant is believing Hebrew Christians who have a dual identity as members of Christ's body as well as being the true Israel.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
If you take that literally then we must believe that two separate and distinct Christians are being referred to. One group which belongs to the Body of Christ and another group which belongs to the Israel of God.

Of course not Jerry. You should have kept reading beyond 3:26. The Israel of God is distinct from the gentile believers of the Body.
Jewish Christians are part of the body of Messiah and are the true Israel, the Remnant, the Israel of God. You're really dropping the ball here. You can't ignore the facts of judaizing false brethren claiming that you needed to be circumcised in order to follow the Jewish Messiah Jerry. Paul addressed that heresy by stating that in the methodology of how anyone gets saved, Jew or geek, man or woman, employee or employer, we are all one in the same in how we get saved; By grace thru faith in the finished work of the cross of Messiah as our substitute, plus nothing. You can not make a pretext out of Gal 3:26 without ignoring the obvious. That Paul was talking about how you, a geek can be saved.

Selah

Jerry Shugart

Jewish Christians are part of the body of Messiah and are the true Israel, the Remnant, the Israel of God.

The Jewish Christians are members of the Body of Christ where there is no distinction between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers.

And then you throw your reason to the wind and insist that the same Jewish believers are a part of Israel. If that is true then that makes them distinct from the Gentile believers.

They cannot be distinct from the Gentile believers at the same time that there is no distinction between the two!

Sometimes, whether or not you like it, you have to use a little common sense in order to understanding what is being said in the Scriptures.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Jewish Christians are members of the Body of Christ where there is no distinction between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers.

And then you throw your reason to the wind and insist that the same Jewish believers are a part of Israel. If that is true then that makes them distinct from the Gentile believers.

They cannot be distinct from the Gentile believers at the same time that there is no distinction between the two!

Sometimes, whether or not you like it, you have to use a little common sense in order to understanding what is being said in the Scriptures.

Where in scriptures does it say that Jews in Christ are not distinct from Gentiles in Christ?

They are the Israel of God Jerry. And when we enter the kingdom, you will have these false posts to add to your wood hay..

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You have taken Galatians 3:28 and made a false pretext from it.
The context was false Jewish brethren claiming that you and steko had to be circumcised in order to follow Christ. Paul said there's no distinction in following Christ. Jew/ Gentile, Male/Female, Bond/Free. If there's no distinctions as your pretext requires then you are a woman.

DAN P

You have taken Galatians 3:28 and made a false pretext from it.
The context was false Jewish brethren claiming that you and steko had to be circumcised in order to follow Christ. Paul said there's no distinction in following Christ. Jew/ Gentile, Male/Female, Bond/Free. If there's no distinctions as your pretext requires then you are a woman.

Hi and I do know that you are a CALLOW GUY as there 4 verbs in Gal 3:28 and ALL in the Greek PRESENT TENSE which means it will be always in a CONTIUOUS ACTION in the Dispensation of the Grace of God which is called ther MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 !!

In the B O C there CANNOT BE /ENI Jews , nor Greeks , there CANNOT BE / ENI Bond nor Free and there CANNOT BE / ENI Male nor Female for we ARE / ESTE one "in Christ Jesus !!

The ARE / ESTE means that we are ALWAYS in Christ OR OSAS !!

This is the SOLUTION to the 12 IN or THE 12 OUT !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Where in scriptures does it say that Jews in Christ are not distinct from Gentiles in Christ?

What do you think that these words in "bold" mean?:

"And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all"
(Col.3:10-11).​

Or these?:

"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus"
(Gal.3:27-28).​

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It means you've removed them as part of your pretext to fit your lacking Israelology Jerry.

The Israel of God are believing Jews.

Jerry Shugart

It means you've removed them as part of your pretext to fit your lacking Israelology Jerry.

What are you talking about? I removed no one.

The Jewish Christians are members of the Body of Christ where there is no distinction between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers:

"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus"

northwye

"The Jewish Christians are members of the Body of Christ where there is no distinction between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers:"

"And then you throw your reason to the wind and insist that the same Jewish believers are a part of Israel. If that is true then that makes them distinct from the Gentile believers.

They cannot be distinct from the Gentile believers at the same time that there is no distinction between the two!"

If this is Christian Zionism - fully believing Romans 10: 12 and Galatians 3: 28 - then the way to save that theology is to claim that the unity of the elect of God who are of the physical bloodline and the elect who are not of the physical bloodline is only temporary, and that someday sometime in the future,the elect of the bloodline will become different from those not of the bloodline. And apparently this temporary unity hinges on the Christian Zionist definition of Israel as being only Old Covenant Israel in Romans 11: 26. Its a self-fulfilling system of false doctrine.

What is the "temporarily" unified elect of God to be called? The Body of Christ, OK The Elect OK. The Saints, OK. Apparently the founders of dispensationalism called it the Church, from ekklesia. It appears that once Christian Zionists began calling this "temporarily" unified elect of God Israel - the Israel of God. Israel reborn in Christ, redeemed Israel or Israel Remade, then the only doctrine remaining which is false is that this unity of the elect is temporary. Then, if the temporary nature of the unity is given up, Christian Zionism is over - maybe.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What are you talking about? I removed no one.

The Jewish Christians are members of the Body of Christ where there is no distinction between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers:

Ephraim is given to idols

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
"The Jewish Christians are members of the Body of Christ where there is no distinction between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers:"

"And then you throw your reason to the wind and insist that the same Jewish believers are a part of Israel. If that is true then that makes them distinct from the Gentile believers.

They cannot be distinct from the Gentile believers at the same time that there is no distinction between the two!"

If this is Christian Zionism - fully believing Romans 10: 12 and Galatians 3: 28 - then the way to save that theology is to claim that the unity of the elect of God who are of the physical bloodline and the elect who are not of the physical bloodline is only temporary, and that someday sometime in the future,the elect of the bloodline will become different from those not of the bloodline. And apparently this temporary unity hinges on the Christian Zionist definition of Israel as being only Old Covenant Israel in Romans 11: 26. Its a self-fulfilling system of false doctrine.

What is the "temporarily" unified elect of God to be called? The Body of Christ, OK The Elect OK. The Saints, OK. Apparently the founders of dispensationalism called it the Church, from ekklesia. It appears that once Christian Zionists began calling this "temporarily" unified elect of God Israel - the Israel of God. Israel reborn in Christ, redeemed Israel or Israel Remade, then the only doctrine remaining which is false is that this unity of the elect is temporary. Then, if the temporary nature of the unity is given up, Christian Zionism is over - maybe.

All in my family are one, there is no distinction in value among my children yet some are male and some are female. The text does not say that no longer do distinctions remain it says that salvation is by the same process in Galatians and that sanctification is by the same process for all in Colossians.

By the way, God was not working among the Gentiles in a salvation sense throughout the biblical narrative save for a few exceptions like Rahab.

It's your own fault that you have aligned yourself to Augustine's antisemitism.

DAN P

All in my family are one, there is no distinction in value among my children yet some are male and some are female. The text does not say that no longer do distinctions remain it says that salvation is by the same process in Galatians and that sanctification is by the same process for all in Colossians.

By the way, God was not working among the Gentiles in a salvation sense throughout the biblical narrative save for a few exceptions like Rahab.

It's your own fault that you have aligned yourself to Augustine's antisemitism.

Hi and there is Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 and Rom 10:12 that are saying the same truth !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

The text does not say that no longer do distinctions remain it says that salvation is by the same process in Galatians and that sanctification is by the same process for all in Colossians.

In an Exposition of the Scriptures by Dallas Seminary Faculty Norman L. Geisler writes that "in Christ all distinctions are removed. These include national distinctions (Greek or Jew; Jews called all those outside their nation Greeks; cf. Gal.3:28); religious differences (circumcised or uncircumcised)..." (The Bible Knowledge Commentary; New Testament, p.681).

Can you not understand that when Paul used the words "neither Jew nor Greek" he was saying that all national distinctions have been removed in the Body of Christ? There is always be one like Arnold will leave the reservation because he has itching ears:

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables"
(2 Tim.4:3-4).​

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
In an Exposition of the Scriptures by Dallas Seminary Faculty Norman L. Geisler writes that "in Christ all distinctions are removed. These include national distinctions (Greek or Jew; Jews called all those outside their nation Greeks; cf. Gal.3:28); religious differences (circumcised or uncircumcised)..." (The Bible Knowledge Commentary; New Testament, p.681).

Can you not understand that when Paul used the words "neither Jew nor Greek" he was saying that all national distinctions have been removed in the Body of Christ? There is always be one like Arnold will leave the reservation because he has itching ears:

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables"
(2 Tim.4:3-4).​

Ephraim is give to idols

DAN P

Ephraim is give to idols

Hi Jerry and you gave a knock out PUNCH and he has no answer PLUS , in Gal 2:7 has the Greek ARTICLE , which is the word " THE " which points to a specific Circumcision OR written THE CIRCUMCISION and THE UN-CIRUMCISION as the Greek word in Gal 3:28 !!

He is OURS !!

dan p

Last edited: