Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

What you reference in Psalm 2 is pertaining to those in high places that place greed before the guidance of GOD, and in no way pertains to those striving to be faithful to the Lord and GOD. It too is a testament to the utter insignificance of those willingly against GOD, as their works are as nothing to the Lord and only work to prop up the truth.

I openly admit that my life is very busy at times and I cannot always devote the time I would like to message boards.

Thank you for specifying and clarifying your meaning.

I do disagree on your premise though.

Would you care to attempt to provide additional scripture to support your claim?

peace friend

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

No. Truth needs no support. Truth is absolute.

musterion

Truster just proved me wrong.

Several godly people on this board have proved all of you wrong on many points but you all ignore them and count them as enemies, despite your hypocritical false "blessings."

So as for you and Truster now being friends, that only demonstrates how water always seeks its own level.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Several godly people on this board have proved all of you wrong on many points but you all ignore them and count them as enemies, despite your hypocritical false "blessings."

So as for you and Truster now being friends, that only demonstrates how water always seeks its own level.

I have been here many years and most of you never gained my trust. I don't see any evidence you are sincere Christians.

This is the first time I confronted truster. I did the same with many of you and failed my test: most of you refused to show the prove like truster did.

If any of you prove me wrong, I will make apology too.

The Bible says to test the spirit.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
PS,

Nang gained my trust too. She did not succumbed to EE when many felled to his clever sweet lip tactic.

I have several more I can trust even though I don't agree with many of their theology.

Truster

Water is used as an analogy by the Holy Spirit to describe Himself and His work. It was blood and water that came forthwith from the side that was pierced by the spear.

I would advise you to familiarize yourself with scriptures before you try using spiritual devices in attacking someone who knows them well.

You have just shown yourself to be a complete ignoramus. You might consider apologizing to the lady. Or just wallow in your own mess.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
PS,

Nang gained my trust too. She did not succumbed to EE when many felled to his clever sweet lip tactic.

I have several more I can trust even though I don't agree with many of their theology.

I would like to add that GT did not succumbed to EE's tactic even though he tried very hard..

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Nope, they did not have any prove whatsoever.

The honesty is my main quality much more than the knowledge.

I am not afraid to admit my mistakes when I make one.

popsthebuilder

No. Truth needs no support. Truth is absolute.
You are joking right?

I refuted your singular verse with no problem whatsoever. And you refuse to even attempt to further support your claim with scripture that is actually within context?

Why are you against showing or guiding others to the truth when they honestly ask you? If it is truth and you are right and as a Christian to help others then why not do it. What do you fear if what you say is true?

peace friend

Faither

BANNED
Banned
If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

Truster , lets cut to the chase , enough about truth.

If you are "in Christ" , then you have the Spirit of Christ. If you have the Spirit of Christ , then you have the "Mind of Christ."

The Scriptures tell us what happens and what having the Spirit of Christ is like. But, it doesn't tell us what it's like to have the "Mind of Christ." You have to have the experience .

So tell me , What happened when you received the Mind of Christ and what is it like?

Prove your do nothing Faith works.

Truster

You are joking right?

I refuted your singular verse with no problem whatsoever. And you refuse to even attempt to further support your claim with scripture that is actually within context?

Why are you against showing or guiding others to the truth when they honestly ask you? If it is truth and you are right and as a Christian to help others then why not do it. What do you fear if what you say is true?

peace friend

In your dreams you refuted anything. You have a very silly denominational idea of what salvation is and you are stumbling around like a blind man at noon. You have obviously followed blind guides and now you are facing the bitter fruits of serious doubts. You have not furnished yourself with the armour of Elohim, because you have no right to wear it. Don't try and put the onus of responsibility on me for your dilemma.

I don't fear anything and neither do I give that which is holy to dogs. I have cast pearls before swine and sure enough you turn to tear away at me. You have no love of the truth and your delusion is obvious.

I have no further time for your childish accusations and attempts at manipulating me.

Truster

Truster , lets cut to the chase , enough about truth.

If you are "in Christ" , then you have the Spirit of Christ. If you have the Spirit of Christ , then you have the "Mind of Christ."

The Scriptures tell us what happens and what having the Spirit of Christ is like. But, it doesn't tell us what it's like to have the "Mind of Christ." You have to have the experience .

So tell me , What happened when you received the Mind of Christ and what is it like?

Prove your do nothing Faith works.

I have nothing that needs proving. Why should I? What I have is genuine and my proving it to you is pointless. You cannot benefit from what I have. As you said it's necessary to have the experience. As Messiah said, "you must be born above".

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have nothing that needs proving. Why should I? What I have is genuine and my proving it to you is pointless. You cannot benefit from what I have. As you said it's necessary to have the experience. As Messiah said, "you must be born above".

Surprise me , send me a pm.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

I gave you a glimpse of Christ in the other thread. Thats your wake up call , don't take it lightly.

God's Truth

Yes, as in what you say might very well be the truth and nothing but the truth, but not quite the whole truth. Keep in mind that I don't know if my opinion about this is true. I just see it might be a possibility. I've often found after exploring what appears to be two opposing ideas that they actually are not at odds with one another, but focus on different aspects of a truth. Have you ever discovered the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would of been better if you would have kept your insult to yourself anyway.

God's Truth

Yeah, no. I mean, I agree it's illogical to fear what I've already decided to do, but that's not the fear I'm talking about. The fear occurs during the temptation, before the decision is made to sin or not to sin. At that moment, before the decision, I fear (as the pirate First Mate Silver chose for a vital task from my illustration) letting God down.

A soldier might fear the same before deciding to giving in to the temptation to give in to cowardice before the decision to commit a cowardly act is made. She might fear letting her commanding officer down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just believe exactly what the Bible plainly says. The Bible says fear God. The Bible says God is going to put His wrath on those who destroy the world with their sin. Paul says may a curse be on those who don't love the Lord. Jude says snatch people from the fire. Why think of disappointing God when you have your heart set on pleasing Him?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are taking this to another level of wrongness, in my humble opinion.

Truster spoke untruths about Acts 13:48---not matter what translation he uses.

I made too many accusations to him. I feel ashamed of myself.

I did not give him the benefit of the doubt.

God's Truth

We have no such capacity. It man did, then man wouldn't need to be rescued.

Psalm 2 is the verse you want.

Jesus died to reconcile us to God. That happens when Jesus lives inside us and we live in him. There is no scripture anywhere that says no one can believe and obey God after learning of Him. Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11.

Status
Not open for further replies.