Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

You are asleep. "Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Messiah shall give thee light". You are in need of the resurrection...
Speak not your vain falsities in my direction.

You who hate so very much have no right to say such words when they mean nothing to you.

You repeatedly demanded I was not your friend and you wished no good towards me whatsoever.

Don't go back on your word now....I know, you can't help it. The roots of derision have grown with you in place of the mustard plant, chocking it out.

You have no conscience you deceiving foul spirit. So come....Enter in and reside with me....That one whom knows you oh so well. Leave from out this man that his words may truly glorify our Lord and GOD. You can mingle with the other demons stuck on the outside of the truth, as you will not manipulate me.

I wish you the best, I do, bit it is obvious that your good tidings are false at this point in time. May that not always be the case, by the grace and mercy of GOD.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

What you arrogantly call guidance I correctly call high-minded boasting and attempted degredation and demoralization of the soul.

I'm not making any attempt to guide you. Just warn you to flee the wrath to come.

Repent and trust...

popsthebuilder

What you have is not trust. You have simply psyched up your mental attributes in a form of advanced superstition.
I don't believe in the supernatural.

Please stop assuming and lying without any justification in doing so or proof of said claims.

Truster

Speak not your vain falsities in my direction.

You who hate so very much have no right to say such words when they mean nothing to you.

You repeatedly demanded I was not your friend and you wished no good towards me whatsoever.

Don't go back on your word now....I know, you can't help it. The roots of derision have grown with you in place of the mustard plant, chocking it out.

You have no conscience you deceiving foul spirit. So come....Enter in and reside with me....That one whom knows you oh so well. Leave from out this man that his words may truly glorify our Lord and GOD. You can mingle with the other demons stuck on the outside of the truth, as you will not manipulate me.

I wish you the best, I do, bit it is obvious that your good tidings are false at this point in time. May that not always be the case, by the grace and mercy of GOD.

Please don't speak to me thus. I am not worthy of the blessings your words bring down from above. From the Father of Lights from whom all blessings flow.

Spockrates

It's not perfect, it's not unfailing and is often not consistent. Nothing the regenerate man thinks, says or does is accepted because of the standard of it. It is accepted in the Beloved. The blood of Messiah has sanctified the redeemed in everything. That is the purpose of trust, not in ourselves and what we can do, but in Him, what He has done, is doing and will fulfill to the glory of the Father. Amen.

Ephesians 1:6 KJV

LOL! (laughing at myself, not you). When you said Lazarus had no choice but to breathe, I misunderstood you to mean that disobeying is as difficult for the regenerate man as holding his breath would have been for the resurrected man! I now see you were using hyperbole.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Why is it, do you think, that you lack the ability to rejoice when Messiah is glorified? He said that the Holy Spirit would glorify Him. So when Messiah is glorified it is by the Holy Spirit. Yet you say that I glorify the Messiah by Satan.

"But if Satan is divided and fighting against himself, how can his kingdom survive"?

"But if Satan is divided and fighting against himself, how can his kingdom survive"?

Does your kingdom not fall around your feet at this very time?

Rhetorical

Truster

"There is not a single drop of rebuke left"

Sooooo...You didn't say that?

You twist the truth yet again. Being right is far more important to you people than the glory of the Son. You continually twist meaning to make a lie out of truth. Your only aim is to denigrate the Son who is The Truth.

Shame on you.

popsthebuilder

What you call slander is in fact truth. John the Baptist used it. Messiah used it. David used it and so on. I will never, ever speak peace to you and the likes of you, who have taken the lie and distribute the lie. I will call you what you are and reveal the lying spirit that occupies you.

PS slander is spoken and libel is written, but small details are not important to you are they? You don't care what words mean. As Humpty Dumpty said, "words mean what I want them to mean and nothing else". Do you remember his end? Same as yours.
Now you go on to confuse people about John the Baptizer....Is there no end to your foul words?

Truster

Now you go on to confuse people about John the Baptizer....Is there no end to your foul words?

Was John the Baptist guilty of of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people vipers (Matthew 3:7; Luke 3:7)?

popsthebuilder

Peace is the absence of the fear that contains dread, but true peace, knows and embraces the fear that is reverential. It allows the regenerate to worship in spirit and in truth. John 4:23 KJV

PS following the teaching of Messiah will bring you nothing but dread. You must be reborn from above.
This actually hurt me to read. It is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.