Christ's vs Mohammed's view of wives, in a photo

musterion

c8ffb979e4b027b0ac388d045f1b24bf8c8051ae0b872d34e9655a2c05873a4a.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
butbutbutbutbut....

that's not what most mooslims believe, only the tiny fraction of radical ones!

most mooslims are fluffy bunnies who wouldn't hurt a fly and who will integrate into western culture easily!

chair

Bigots. Pure and simple.
Do you know any Muslims?
If you don't, stop by an Israeli University, and you will meet plenty of Muslim women. Complete with Hijab and textbooks.

chair

You can stop lying at any time. It is not bigotry to factually demonstrate what consistent Mohammedans do to nations...and to women...that they conquer.

I am not lying. You are. You are generalizing from some Muslims, even many Muslims to all Muslims. There are moderate Muslims, and they need to be encouraged. Lumping the Muslim doctors and nurses in the hospital together with Al Qaeda is just plain stupid.

You have decided what "consistent Mohammedans" do. Do you need me to quote parts of the Bible that can be used to show that "Consistent Christians" are bloodthirsty maniacs? Or can you find those verses yourself?

chair

Play dumb, it's okay kid.

Let's explain this to you. Since somebody is playing dumb.

Your idea is that "true Islam" is fanatic and extreme.
If I understand you correctly, that means, in your mind, that:
1. Islam is evil. Period.
2. Muslims, who you call Mohammedans, are by extension all evil, as they are tainted by "true Islam"

If I am wrong on #1 and #2, please correct me.

Now, I agree that extreme Islam is bad news. But I disagree on everything else. I do not think all forms of Islam are evil, nor do I think that all Muslims are evil. The facts support my beliefs. Your pointing over and over again to the extremists doesn't make the moderates go away.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Let's explain this to you. Since somebody is playing dumb.

Your idea is that "true Islam" is fanatic and extreme.
If I understand you correctly, that means, in your mind, that:
1. Islam is evil. Period.
2. Muslims, who you call Mohammedans, are by extension all evil, as they are tainted by "true Islam"

If I am wrong on #1 and #2, please correct me.

Now, I agree that extreme Islam is bad news. But I disagree on everything else. I do not think all forms of Islam are evil, nor do I think that all Muslims are evil. The facts support my beliefs. Your pointing over and over again to the extremists doesn't make the moderates go away.

consider:

terror-attacks-map.png

how many of those do you suppose can be attributed to Islam?