ECT He shall save His people from their sins

Right Divider

Body part
Looks like one gospel .

Gal 1:7
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gospels:
  • the gospel of the kingdom
  • the gospel of Christ
  • the gospel of God
  • the gospel of the grace of God
  • the gospel of the uncircumcision
  • the gospel of the circumcision
  • the gospel of peace
  • the everlasting gospel
All related, but not identical.

SaulToPaul 2

Gospels:
  • the gospel of Christ
  • the gospel of God
  • the gospel of peace
  • the everlasting gospel

Yes, and if dodge would research the identity of the perverters, he'd see that they were believers.

Acts 15
5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, and if dodge would research the identity of the perverters, he'd see that they were believers.

Acts 15
5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
Excellent point.

Interplanner

Gospels:
  • the gospel of Christ
  • the gospel of God
  • the gospel of peace
  • the everlasting gospel

The list is worthless. You don't get the grammar of cases and prepositions. that alone wipes out 'of the kingdom' 'of the circumcision' 'of the uncirc.'

The gospel of God does not mean that some different doctrine exists from the Gospel. That is an idiotic position. The way of the NT is the unity of these thing not the stupid fragmentation that RD wants to oversee and charge admission to see.

SaulToPaul 2

The list is worthless. You don't get the grammar of cases and prepositions. that alone wipes out 'of the kingdom' 'of the circumcision' 'of the uncirc.'

The gospel of God does not mean that some different doctrine exists from the Gospel. That is an idiotic position. The way of the NT is the unity of these thing not the stupid fragmentation that RD wants to oversee and charge admission to see.

:chuckle:

Poor IP.

Right Divider

Body part
The list is worthless.
To someone as blindly ignorant as yourself.

You don't get the grammar of cases and prepositions. that alone wipes out 'of the kingdom' 'of the circumcision' 'of the uncirc.'
I understand plain, simple language. The "gospel OF something" has a CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS connotation. Gospel simply means "good news", but so many dorks like you want to make it a magic word.

You are clearly NOT the "grammar scholar" that you claim to be.

Interplanner

I understand plain, simple language. The "gospel OF something" has a CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS connotation. Gospel simply means "good news", but so many dorks like you want to make it a magic word.

RD, you don't do Greek grammar though. So you don't know what genetive and accusative mean in Greek grammar. so you don't know what 'gospel to the circ vs uncirc' actually means. Or most of those others. The list is worthless because you have a bad grasp of English grammar and that's once removed from the Greek details on cases.

Interplanner

The reason it is one unified word is because of Is 61. From that point on, it can't be about the 'good news' about israel entering its land anymore, like Heb 4 mentions as a thing of the past, as an analogy.

that is why the land promise or restoration never matters in the NT. Nor the monarchy. It also seems to be why D'ists like your club don't do their historical homework.

You are doing 'magic' grammar when you say that 'gospel of the kingdom' is entirely different from 'gospel of God'. Actually, you even split 'Gospel' from 'gospel of God' which is infantile.

Interplanner

Your grammar mistake is 'the gospel OF something' is clear and ambiguous; the mistake being to think that is true in English. It is not clear until you do the sentence's diagram in Greek.

You should be asking this question in 'tools for diagramming' but you are too busy being an expert over there on the Samaritans.

Right Divider

Body part
RD, you don't do Greek grammar though.
I don't have to. I have some experts, that are way smarter than you, do the translation for me.

So you don't know what genetive and accusative mean in Greek grammar. so you don't know what 'gospel to the circ vs uncirc' actually means.
I do know that Paul and the apostles in Jerusalem divided there ministries along the lines of circumcision and uncircumcision.

Here are some other things that I know:
  • Israel has twelve apostles to judge the twelve tribes.
  • In the body of Christ we have no Jew nor Greek.
  • When Christ establishes His throne in Jerusalem, there will also be twelve thrones for the twelve apostles.
  • The wall in the great city will have the names of the twelve apostles, Paul gets left out.
Or most of those others. The list is worthless because you have a bad grasp of English grammar and that's once removed from the Greek details on cases.
You are out of your mind with your puffed up "knowledge".

Interplanner

I don't have to. I have some experts, that are way smarter than you, do the translation for me.

I do know that Paul and the apostles in Jerusalem divided there ministries along the lines of circumcision and uncircumcision.

Here are some other things that I know:
  • Israel has twelve apostles to judge the twelve tribes.
  • In the body of Christ we have no Jew nor Greek.
  • When Christ establishes His throne in Jerusalem, there will also be twelve thrones for the twelve apostles.
  • The wall in the great city will have the names of the twelve apostles, Paul gets left out.

You are out of your mind with your puffed up "knowledge".

OK, so Gal 2 does NOT mean what you think then. Settled. Because if you are not going to know genetive vs accusative, you have nothing to say. It is the same is Object of Preposition and Direct Object. And anyway, the verb is one verb! That's what defines the gospel in that text. Not the target audiences. Which never defines it!

The body of Christ is all there is forever. There is no redo of the monarchy or resotration, etc. It was all a picture or shadow of what was coming IN CHRIST.

What a stupid comment about Paul. It is not that exact, and Christ is the temple and God is the sunlight. So don't tell me what kind of building that is. But while you are at it, notice that the apostles are the foundation, not Israel. And Israel's 'tribes' only name gates, which is not substantial like the foundation. Got it? He means those first generation missionaries who opened the channels.

You are automatically once-removed from the Greek by going with English.

Interplanner

So you think that God cannot get a Bible to us English speakers?

Does God only communicate clearly in Hebrew and Greek?

You're funny.

He doesn't bust grammar.

The car of George does not mean that George is a car. That's how stupid you sound. It's like listening to Yoda on StarWars and you think that is normal syntax.

The kingdom was not a gospel. But there was a gospel connected to it, that belonged to it, which began in Is 61, like he said in Lk 4.

The Gal 2 issue is a bit different because there is one gospel being preached (that is the verb of the sentence). It goes to two Direct Objects. DIRECT OBJECTS NEVER TELL YOU HOW MANY SUBJECTS THERE ARE.

Right Divider

Body part
He doesn't bust grammar.
No, He does not.

The car of George does not mean that George is a car. That's how stupid you sound. It's like listening to Yoda on StarWars and you think that is normal syntax.
What a goofball you are!

The kingdom was not a gospel.
The gospel OF THE KINGDOM was the GOOD NEWS about the KINGDOM. Even a 4th grader can understand that.

But there was a gospel connected to it, that belonged to it, which began in Is 61, like he said in Lk 4.
Ha ha ha.... "grammar scholar"... ha ha ha.

The Gal 2 issue is a bit different because there is one gospel being preached (that is the verb of the sentence). It goes to two Direct Objects. DIRECT OBJECTS NEVER TELL YOU HOW MANY SUBJECTS THERE ARE.
Ok Goober.

Interplanner

No, He does not.

What a goofball you are!

The gospel OF THE KINGDOM was the GOOD NEWS about the KINGDOM. Even a 4th grader can understand that.

Ha ha ha.... "grammar scholar"... ha ha ha.

Ok Goober.

No, that is not what 'the gospel of the kingdom' means. And when I was in 4th grade, my parents were both grammar teachers and they explained that of is pretty liquid. It can make many relations. Other prepositions are much more clear.

In Bible college, I learned that Greek has its own SPELLING for the different cases (cases are basically slots in sentence diagrams). That helps a person enormously know what goes where, you see.

Either put you mind to your responses or stop sounding like a teenager.

Right Divider

Body part
No, that is not what 'the gospel of the kingdom' means. And when I was in 4th grade, my parents were both grammar teachers and they explained that of is pretty liquid. It can make many relations. Other prepositions are much more clear.
Huh?

In Bible college, I learned that Greek has its own SPELLING for the different cases (cases are basically slots in sentence diagrams). That helps a person enormously know what goes where, you see.
Were the KJV translators ignorant of Greek?

Either put you mind to your responses or stop sounding like a teenager.
:french: