The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have difficulty believing one could possibly be a "True Christian" while being a Liberal at the same time. It just wouldn't make any sense. It's just my subjective opinion.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not true. Knight and very tolerant mods retired and were replaced by .... lets just say there is history there. :)
Eeset is suggesting Sherman isn't fair and that her troubles lie there.

Eeset will likely be the first recipient of the Climate Sanity "I Misremember Mama" award. Here's how it actually played out:

May was a tough month to be Eeset.

And this is what put a bee in Eeset's bonnet.
Infraction for Eeset: Creepy post/brinking
Started by Sherman, April 1st, 2013 11:26 PM (reversed)

So, eight infractions. One since 2013. The common link here isn't Sherman, it's Eeset.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am amazed that you would put so much effort into tracing my history of infractions. Have you had this fetish long?
Like your response/attempt to mislead people, it didn't really take any effort at all.

Click on the Woodshed and title. The infractions were all there together. Unlike your response, they're an objective truth.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Like your response/attempt to mislead people, it didn't really take any effort at all.

Click on the Woodshed and title. The infractions were all there together. Unlike your response, they're an objective truth.
Oh don't undersell your efforts. You had to scroll through some amount of pages to find them. You are a man of many talents. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TH is lucky, in the sense that he not only is the entertainer on the stage he's also the adoring audience in his imaginative world. He gets to entertain while garnering the applause, laughs, and respect he so desperately relishes.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh don't undersell your efforts. You had to scroll through some amount of pages to find them. You are a man of many talents. :)
It's alphabetized if you click the right heading. Nothing to it...much like your rebuttal then. :plain:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Eeset
Oh don't undersell your efforts. You had to scroll through some amount of pages to find them. You are a man of many talents obsessive behaviors.
:)
Like having your dance moves critiqued by a Quaker.

TH is lucky,
Blessed, and that's a fact.

in the sense that he not only is the entertainer on the stage he's also the adoring audience in his imaginative world.
No, I just like making something entertaining out of nothing much and you've been a steady help on that front.

He gets to entertain while garnering the applause, laughs, and respect he so desperately relishes.
The only thing I desperately relish is a good hot dog. :drum: The rest is imaginative enough, but a wee bit thread bare. If you need a new coat just ask for it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's alphabetized if you click the right heading. Nothing to it...much like your rebuttal then. :plain:

Like having your dance moves critiqued by a Quaker.

Blessed, and that's a fact.

No, I just like making something entertaining out of nothing much and you've been a steady help on that front.

The only thing I desperately relish is a good hot dog. :drum: The rest is imaginative enough, but a wee bit thread bare. If you need a new coat just ask for it.

One would have hoped you wouldn't have fallen into that RELISH "Joke Trap" but, you did so that's yesterday's news. That "Thread Joke" was cut from the same "Cloth."

eider

Eeset is suggesting Sherman isn't fair and that her troubles lie there.

........So, eight infractions. One since 2013. The common link here isn't Sherman, it's Eeset.

Hi again....
This aspect of TOL really surprises me.
I belong to other forums, cycling, shooting, religion etc..... and they all have very strict rules that ban any discussion of or even reference to mod decisions. Everybody just piles in hdere.... that's strange.

But other sites do have a statute of limitations and after a time old warnings, infractions, etc just eliminate themselves.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But other sites do have a statute of limitations and after a time old warnings, infractions, etc just eliminate themselves.

we have members who keep track of everything anybody has ever said or done or thought

the most egregious always deny it, of course :chuckle:

the truly obsessed demonstrate the sort of behavior you see below :darwinsm:

Last edited: