From the same lump of clay.

Truster

You accuse righteous people, whose beliefs do not agree with your ridiculous and erroneous interpretations of scripture, as being hypocrites. You are about to come down to earth with an awful thump youngen.

The just have this in common. We have been set free by the truth. We know the truth and we dearly love the truth. We hear the voice of Messiah in those that speak the truth. We have, by grace, been given the ability to distinguish between truth and falsehood. We wear the belt of truth. We expose false teachers, false brethren and hypocrites. I have been witness to abject misery in those that have been influenced by false teachers and their doctrines. I have witnessed the King of Terrors take hold of those that have believed his lies. This is why we expose lies, because we love.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The just have this in common. We have been set free by the truth. We know the truth and we dearly love the truth. We hear the voice of Messiah in those that speak the truth. We have, by grace, been given the ability to distinguish between truth and falsehood. We wear the belt of truth. We expose false teachers, false brethren and hypocrites. I have been witness to abject misery in those that have been influenced by false teachers and their doctrines. I have witnessed the King of Terrors take hold of those that have believed his lies. This is why we expose lies, because we love.

I am your disciples

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

You believe homosexuality is acceptable? :shocked:

I am a homophobe*. I have spoken out about the matter in the local press. So much so, I've been expecting a call for the police.

The difference between myself and most people is I understand why we have homosexuals. I know that homosexuality is a judgement upon society for the sins of irreverence and injustice. Go and read the posts on TOL and you will find the filth of irreverence and unjust comments.

homophobe* in the true sense of the word.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Truster wrote........We have, by grace, been given the ability to distinguish between truth and falsehood.

S-word......... This same biblical ignoramus, attempted to prove that Stephen was correct in his contradiction to the Holy Scriptures.

You my friend have been given the ability to lie like your father, who is the author of all lies.

Truster

Truster wrote........We have, by grace, been given the ability to distinguish between truth and falsehood.

S-word......... This same biblical ignoramus, attempted to prove that Stephen was correct in his contradiction to the Holy Scriptures.

You my friend have been given the ability to lie like your father, who is the author of all lies.

I was going to answer the question about Stephen and your accusing the Holy Spirit of either lying or being fallible, but the truth wouldn't suit your taste.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I was going to answer the question about Stephen and your accusing the Holy Spirit of either lying or being fallible, but the truth wouldn't suit your taste.

Reveal to all, the post in which I accused the Holy Spirit of Lying or being fallible? You cannot, because as usual you are caught up with your lies.

I said that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are different to different people, and not all are given the gift of the knowledge of God's word, and then went on to say, that Stephen who was a Greek, newly converted to the apostolic church of Christ, did not speak the truth as revealed in the Hebrew scriptures, because he was not familiar with those scripture, but he, who was filled with the Holy Spirit, was given the gift of love and compassion for his fellow man, and was a valuable member to his Greek community.

So go and wash your lying foul mouth out.

Truster

Reveal to all, the post in which I accused the Holy Spirit of Lying or being fallible? You cannot, because as usual you are caught up with your lies.

I said that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are different to different people, and not all are given the gift of the knowledge of God's word, and then went on to say, that Stephen who was a Greek, newly converted to the apostolic church of Christ, did not speak the truth as revealed in the Hebrew scriptures, because he was not familiar with those scripture, but he, who was filled with the Holy Spirit, was given the gift of love and compassion for his fellow man, and was a valuable member to his Greek community.

So go and wash your lying foul mouth out.

The Holy Spirit is the infallible authority and author of scripture and just because you don't understand the doctrine you make accusations of contradiction.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit is the infallible authority and author of scripture and just because you don't understand the doctrine you make accusations of contradiction.

Do you believe Stephen who said that Abraham the first born son of Terah did not obey God and move into the land of Canaan until after his father died at the age of 205? which is a contradiction to the scriptures.

Or do you believe the Holy Scriptures, which state that Abraham, the first born son of Terah, was born when Terah was 70 years old, and moved into the land of Canaan when he was 75 years old, leaving his father in Haran with his younger brother Nahor, who then died in Haran 60 years after his first born son had travelled to the land of Canaan at the command of God?

Do you believe Stephen, who said that the number of the family of Israel, who entered the land of Egypt, was 75? Which is a contradiction to the scriptures.

Or do you believe the Holy Scriptures, which state that the number was 70?

Do You believe Stephen, who said that the body of Jacob was taken to Shechem and buried there? Which is a contradiction to the scriptures.

Or do you believe the Holy Scriptures, which state that Jacob was buried in the family Grave of Abraham in Machpelah?

Do you believe Stephen, who said that Abraham bought his family grave site from Hamor the father of Shechem, who raped the 12 year old daughter of Jacob? which is a contradiction to the scriptures.

Or do you believe the Holy Scriptures, which state that Abraham bought the cave in Machpelan east of Mamre from Ephron the Hittits?

Or do you even Know what the scripture say in relation to the false statements that were made by Stephen?

I await your answer.

Truster

Do you believe Stephen who said that Abraham the first born son of Terah did not obey God and move into the land of Canaan until after his father died at the age of 205? which is a contradiction to the scriptures.

Or do you believe the Holy Scriptures, which state that Abraham, the first born son of Terah, was born when Terah was 70 years old, and moved into the land of Canaan when he was 75 years old, leaving his father in Haran with his younger brother Nahor, who then died in Haran 60 years after his first born son had travelled to the land of Canaan at the command of God?

Do you believe Stephen, who said that the number of the family of Israel, who entered the land of Egypt, was 75? Which is a contradiction to the scriptures.

Or do you believe the Holy Scriptures, which state that the number was 70?

Do You believe Stephen, who said that the body of Jacob was taken to Shechem and buried there? Which is a contradiction to the scriptures.

Or do you believe the Holy Scriptures, which state that Jacob was buried in the family Grave of Abraham in Machpelah?

Do you believe Stephen, who said that Abraham bought his family grave site from Hamor the father of Shechem, who raped the 12 year old daughter of Jacob? which is a contradiction to the scriptures.

Or do you believe the Holy Scriptures, which state that Abraham bought the cave in Machpelan east of Mamre from Ephron the Hittits?

Or do you even Know what the scripture say in relation to the false statements that were made by Stephen?

I await your answer.

You will adorn cobwebs and rotting flesh before I give that which is holy to you.

Truster

In other words, you prove to be the mentally unstable and biblical ignoramus that most on this forum, know you to be. And you have no answer.

"Most on this forum"...hahahaha Do you really think I care what people "think"?

You are so, so sad.

You couldn't pass the interview for class bully in a kindergarten.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
"Most on this forum"...hahahaha Do you really think I care what people "think"?

You are so, so sad.

You couldn't pass the interview for class bully in a kindergarten.

Either your champion Stephen was correct, or my champion, who inspired the words of the scriptures to be written by men who were under his control, is correct.

Which of the two, who are in direct contradiction to each other do you believe.

But you cannot give an honest answer to the question, without proving beyond all doubt that you are the biblical ignoramus that you have proven yourself to be.

Truster

Either your champion Stephen was correct, or my champion, who inspired the words of the scriptures to be written by men who were under his control, is correct.

Which of the two, who are in direct contradiction to each other do you believe.

But you cannot give an honest answer to the question, without proving beyond all doubt that you are the biblical ignoramus that you have proven yourself to be.

Ignoramus is a good description of me and it gets a hearty, amen. Could you also mention how weak I am? O wise and strong one.

"But Elohim hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and Elohim hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Ignoramus is a good description of me and it gets a hearty, amen. Could you also mention how weak I am? O wise and strong one.

"But Elohim hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and Elohim hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"

And the liars who twist and distort his righteous words, he condemns to the fires which are the second death, that of the mind/spirit that survives the first death, which is that of the physical body in which you the lying Spirit has developed.

Epoisses

Just because you don't understand James or Jesus doesn't make them any less an apostle and the Son of God.