Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I try but it seems unlikely.

Point taken friend.

I'm going to back off of this thread as I do not wish to confuse or accuse.

peace friend

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I do not know why you put me on the outside sometimes, but I hope that you do see where your judgments of me have been false.

popsthebuilder

I do not know why that you put me on the outside sometimes, but I hope that you do see where your judgments of me have been false.
I haven't judged you but do understand your points.

I am silenced.

Peace dear friend.

We will speak again; GOD willing.

God's Truth

I haven't judged you but do understand your points.

I am silenced.

Peace dear friend.

We will speak again; GOD willing.

You have said I had hard feelings, you spoke of my not respecting GD, even though I am constrained when I speak to her. You say that I should be mended with such a person who is not unlike Truster. I do not mend with such. I am not sure how you can say you haven't judged. You give mixed messages when you speak the way you do.

ClimateSanity

So are you saying that no man whatsoever is, nor has been, naturally inclined to do what is good?

peace

There is only one thing at anyone time that pleases God. Only the regenerated can do that. There is a natural good that allows man to survive with each other in peace most of the time unless God allows evil to come in. Most men are capable of that good, but it doesn't please God.
Why is it so hard for you to understand that it is Jews first then Gentiles?

What makes you think that God's words are only life to the Jews when they hear and believe?

You cannot get around that, no matter what.

ClimateSanity

The first book in the Bible tells us who and what Israel is. See Genesis 32:28.

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome.”

Did you see that? The one who struggles with God and with men and overcomes…

And Jesus in the last book of the Bible confirms this message. See these scriptures in Revelation. Read what Jesus says about overcoming.

Revelation 2:7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

And there is only one way a person can overcome this world, and that is through Jesus Christ our Savior.

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Therefore, who and what is Israel---Israel is people who overcome by faith in Jesus Christ.

Just as Jacob is called Israel by overcoming, we too are Israel by overcoming by faith in Jesus.

So are you able to become a son of God or not?
You really twisted Genesis 32:28 to serve your cult. That and the other blizzard interpretations you hold convinces me there is a group of very wicked people who got ahold of you at a very vulnerable time in your life and pumped your head full of nonsense.

God's Truth

There is only one thing at anyone time that pleases God. Only the regenerated can do that. There is a natural good that allows man to survive with each other in peace most of the time unless God allows evil to come in. Most men are capable of that good, but it doesn't please God.

What you say is irrelevant, because it is not scriptural. There is no such thing as everyone being totally depraved. There is no such thing as no one being able to hear and believe God after being taught, for that is exactly how God made humans to come to faith, by hearing and being taught. There is no such thing as God saving unbelievers. God says there are good people, and they are the ones who come to the Light, they are the ones to whom the gospel message has been sent. If you want a scripture to anything that I say, just ask.

God's Truth

You really twisted Genesis 32:28 to serve your cult. That and the other blizzard interpretations you hold convinces me there is a group of very wicked people who got ahold of you at a very vulnerable time in your life and pumped your head full of nonsense.

I gave proof of my beliefs by giving scriptures.

popsthebuilder

So Abraham, had a regenerate heart? Or was he found to be a friend of GOD without change. What of others found right with GOD?

Aaron, Enoch, Elias, Job, Noah?

I do not deny what you say, but would like references. Even the Christ had the Holy Spirit dwell on him in the manifest form of the dove; that is to say peace. Was he regenerate or naturally inclined?

Genesis: 1. 26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis: 5. 1. This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Deuteronomy: 4. 15. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: 16. Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, 17. The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, Deuteronomy: 4. 18. The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: 19. And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. 20. But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day. 21. Furthermore the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, and sware that I should not go over Jordan, and that I should not go in unto that good land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance: 22. But I must die in this land, I must not go over Jordan: but ye shall go over, and possess that good land.

Deuteronomy: 4. 23. Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. 24. For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. 25. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: 26. I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. 27. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. 28. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. 29. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. 30. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; 31. (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Psalm: 17. 14. From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes. 15. As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Isaiah: 40. 17. All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity. 18. To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him? 19. The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains. 27. Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
Isaiah: 40. 28. Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Genesis: 10. 34. Then said I, Speak on, my lord, in me; only forsake me not, lest I die frustrate of my hope. 35. For I have seen that I knew not, and hear that I do not know. 36. Or is my sense deceived, or my soul in a dream? 37. Now therefore I beseech thee that thou wilt shew thy servant of this vision. 38. He answered me then, and said, Hear me, and I shall inform thee, and tell thee wherefore thou art afraid: for the Highest will reveal many secret things unto thee. 39. He hath seen that thy way is right: for that thou sorrowest continually for thy people, and makest great lamentation for Sion. 40. This therefore is the meaning of the vision which thou lately sawest: 41. Thou sawest a woman mourning, and thou begannest to comfort her: 42. But now seest thou the likeness of the woman no more, but there appeared unto thee a city builded. 43. And whereas she told thee of the death of her son, this is the solution: 44. This woman, whom thou sawest is Sion: and whereas she said unto thee, even she whom thou seest as a city builded, 45. Whereas, I say, she said unto thee, that she hath been thirty years barren: those are the thirty years wherein there was no offering made in her. 46. But after thirty years Solomon builded the city and offered offerings: and then bare the barren a son. 47. And whereas she told thee that she nourished him with labour: that was the dwelling in Jerusalem. 48. But whereas she said unto thee, That my son coming into his marriage chamber happened to have a fail, and died: this was the destruction that came to Jerusalem. 49. And, behold, thou sawest her likeness, and because she mourned for her son, thou begannest to comfort her: and of these things which have chanced, these are to be opened unto thee. 50. For now the most High seeth that thou art grieved unfeignedly, and sufferest from thy whole heart for her, so hath he shewed thee the brightness of her glory, and the comeliness of her beauty: 51. And therefore I bade thee remain in the field where no house was builded: 52. For I knew that the Highest would shew this unto thee. 53. Therefore I commanded thee to go into the field, where no foundation of any building was. 54. For in the place wherein the Highest beginneth to shew his city, there can no man's building be able to stand. 55. And therefore fear not, let not thine heart be affrighted, but go thy way in, and see the beauty and greatness of the building, as much as thine eyes be able to see: 56. And then shalt thou hear as much as thine ears may comprehend. 57. For thou art blessed above many other, and art called with the Highest; and so are but few. 58. But to morrow at night thou shalt remain here; 59. And so shall the Highest shew thee visions of the high things, which the most High will do unto them that dwell upon the earth in the last days. So I slept that night and another, like as he commanded me.

Were we not made in the likeness of the One Creator GOD?

peace

Truster

So Abraham, had a regenerate heart? Or was he found to be a friend of GOD without change. What of others found right with GOD?

Aaron, Enoch, Elias, Job, Noah?

I do not deny what you say, but would like references. Even the Christ had the Holy Spirit dwell on him in the manifest form of the dove; that is to say peace. Was he regenerate or naturally inclined?

Genesis: 1. 26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis: 5. 1. This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Deuteronomy: 4. 15. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: 16. Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, 17. The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, Deuteronomy: 4. 18. The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: 19. And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. 20. But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day. 21. Furthermore the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, and sware that I should not go over Jordan, and that I should not go in unto that good land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance: 22. But I must die in this land, I must not go over Jordan: but ye shall go over, and possess that good land.

Deuteronomy: 4. 23. Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. 24. For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. 25. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: 26. I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. 27. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. 28. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. 29. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. 30. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; 31. (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Psalm: 17. 14. From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes. 15. As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Isaiah: 40. 17. All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity. 18. To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him? 19. The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains. 27. Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
Isaiah: 40. 28. Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Genesis: 10. 34. Then said I, Speak on, my lord, in me; only forsake me not, lest I die frustrate of my hope. 35. For I have seen that I knew not, and hear that I do not know. 36. Or is my sense deceived, or my soul in a dream? 37. Now therefore I beseech thee that thou wilt shew thy servant of this vision. 38. He answered me then, and said, Hear me, and I shall inform thee, and tell thee wherefore thou art afraid: for the Highest will reveal many secret things unto thee. 39. He hath seen that thy way is right: for that thou sorrowest continually for thy people, and makest great lamentation for Sion. 40. This therefore is the meaning of the vision which thou lately sawest: 41. Thou sawest a woman mourning, and thou begannest to comfort her: 42. But now seest thou the likeness of the woman no more, but there appeared unto thee a city builded. 43. And whereas she told thee of the death of her son, this is the solution: 44. This woman, whom thou sawest is Sion: and whereas she said unto thee, even she whom thou seest as a city builded, 45. Whereas, I say, she said unto thee, that she hath been thirty years barren: those are the thirty years wherein there was no offering made in her. 46. But after thirty years Solomon builded the city and offered offerings: and then bare the barren a son. 47. And whereas she told thee that she nourished him with labour: that was the dwelling in Jerusalem. 48. But whereas she said unto thee, That my son coming into his marriage chamber happened to have a fail, and died: this was the destruction that came to Jerusalem. 49. And, behold, thou sawest her likeness, and because she mourned for her son, thou begannest to comfort her: and of these things which have chanced, these are to be opened unto thee. 50. For now the most High seeth that thou art grieved unfeignedly, and sufferest from thy whole heart for her, so hath he shewed thee the brightness of her glory, and the comeliness of her beauty: 51. And therefore I bade thee remain in the field where no house was builded: 52. For I knew that the Highest would shew this unto thee. 53. Therefore I commanded thee to go into the field, where no foundation of any building was. 54. For in the place wherein the Highest beginneth to shew his city, there can no man's building be able to stand. 55. And therefore fear not, let not thine heart be affrighted, but go thy way in, and see the beauty and greatness of the building, as much as thine eyes be able to see: 56. And then shalt thou hear as much as thine ears may comprehend. 57. For thou art blessed above many other, and art called with the Highest; and so are but few. 58. But to morrow at night thou shalt remain here; 59. And so shall the Highest shew thee visions of the high things, which the most High will do unto them that dwell upon the earth in the last days. So I slept that night and another, like as he commanded me.

Were we not made in the likeness of the One Creator GOD?

peace

All those that looked forward to the promised Messiah that were granted trust to do so were renewed by the Holy Spirit. Adam was made in the in the image and after the likeness of Elohim, but after the fall they had Seth in the image and likeness of Adam.

popsthebuilder

You completely misunderstood Truster. Truster was insulting you. Truster said that he is getting blessing from God because of your blasphemy against him.

By the way, you keep talking about you being punished for things that you say. That is too strange of a message to anyone when you say may you be burned up.
You cannot blaspheme against a man. We are all equals.

His idle fancies in no way stop me from sincerely hoping he finds truth.

God's Truth

You cannot blaspheme against a man. We are all equals.
I know that, but Truster does not know that. Why do you go so easily off the point?
His idle fancies in no way stop me from sincerely hoping he finds truth.
What does that have to do with you misunderstanding him when you thought he was thanking you for helping him see the truth? He was thanking you for going against him so that he can be blessed from heaven.

popsthebuilder

I know that, but Truster does not know that. Why do you go so easily off the point?

What does that have to do with you misunderstanding him when you thought he was thanking you for helping him see the truth? He was thanking you for going against him so that he can be blessed from heaven.
I am quite aware of what he said friend, and do not wish to fight to no end to no avail. I hope he is edified even if I must come off as defiled.

I'm sorry you do not quite grasp that perspective or the justification there of but I don't expect you to. This is not a stab or an insinuation of anything but my disregard for myself and my regard for the sake of others as a whole. I have sincere sympathy for that individual. I need not justify it to any. Not even GOD as He knows my heart.

peace

glorydaz

Could you please give scriptural references to it not being only past sin please?

peace

Well, it's in the one I gave you, but here's another.

Col. 2:10-15 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.​

God's Truth

I am quite aware of what he said friend, and do not wish to fight to no end to no avail. I hope he is edified even if I must come off as defiled.

I'm sorry you do not quite grasp that perspective or the justification there of but I don't expect you to. This is not a stab or an insinuation of anything but my disregard for myself and my regard for the sake of others as a whole. I have sincere sympathy for that individual. I need not justify it to any. Not even GOD as He knows my heart.

peace

Then the only thing that I can say is that I do not wish to read anymore judgmental advice from you anymore. We can end it at that.

popsthebuilder

Well, it's in the one I gave you, but here's another.

Col. 2:10-15 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.​
If you think that references continued knowing sin then that is your business I suppose.

glorydaz

Words that cut like two edged swords, when a simple explanation would suffice.

Can the two of you not be mended with one another? Surely the Bridegroom would expect peace in Their home, and coming from any close to Him, be it a servant, a bride, mule, empty vessel....

peace

They only cut like a sword to those who are looking to be offended.

In fact, a "simple explanation" never suffices with some people, and God's unTruth is number one on that list. Be careful lest you earn yourself the title of being "holier than thou" with such comments. ;)

This idea you have that all those who post on this sight are believers is naive. We are in a spiritual battle, and if you don't know that, then I can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.