Efficidency Experts Are Robbing The Poor

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gleaning

Lev 23:22
22 'When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of your field when you reap, nor shall you gather any gleaning from your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the stranger: I am the LORD your God.'"
Lev 19:5-10
5 'And if you offer a sacrifice of a peace offering to the LORD, you shall offer it of your own free will.
6 'It shall be eaten the same day you offer it, and on the next day. And if any remains until the third day, it shall be burned in the fire.
7 'And if it is eaten at all on the third day, it is an abomination. It shall not be accepted.
8 'Therefore everyone who eats it shall bear his iniquity, because he has profaned the hallowed offering of the LORD; and that person shall be cut off from his people.
9 'When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of your field, nor shall you gather the gleanings of your harvest.
10 'And you shall not glean your vineyard, nor shall you gather every grape of your vineyard; you shall leave them for the poor and the stranger: I am the LORD your God.
Deut 24:18-22
18 "But you shall remember that you were a slave in Egypt, and the LORD your God redeemed you from there; therefore I command you to do this thing.
19 "When you reap your harvest in your field, and forget a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it; it shall be for the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
20 "When you beat your olive trees, you shall not go over the boughs again; it shall be for the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow.
21 "When you gather the grapes of your vineyard, you shall not glean it afterward; it shall be for the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow.
22 "And you shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt; therefore I command you to do this thing.
(NKJ)

xxx God commanded that His people be a little wasteful. Experts of today have eliminated the mercy of the LORD, by cutting off the gleaning.
Experts who cut waist are robbing the poor.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
xxx God commanded that His people be a little wasteful. Experts of today have eliminated the mercy of the LORD, by cutting off the gleaning.
Experts who cut waist are robbing the poor.

Yes, there are too many recyclable thrown away when there are so many destitute in the world.

It is so disgraceful and inconsiderate, ungrateful.

thank you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well if you don't grow crops, in what way do you interpret the command?

how do you follow the command to leave gleanings for the poor?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
well if you don't grow crops, in what way do you interpret the command?

how do you follow the command to leave gleanings for the poor?

I said
If one has any love in their heart for others. They never go to the law for help. They never try to convict others for doing them wrong. They forgive them. I don't interpret it I wait for the Holy Spirit to interpret it.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

Gal 6:1-2
1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:23-25
23 "Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
24 "leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
25 "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you are thrown into prison.
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
If one has any love in their heart for others. They never go to the law for help. They never try to convict others for doing them wrong. They forgive them. I don't interpret it I wait for the Holy Spirit to interpret it.

you sir are a hypocrite

good day to you

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
i'm sorry you see it that way meshak - i guess you don't really give a crap about scripture and Christ;s commands :idunno:

I SAID
That is a big surprise coming from you. You have blasphemed the Holy Spirit so much I'm surprised your still alive.

Mat 12:31

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

Mat 12:32

“Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.