Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go away. I wouldn't dream of reading anything you write. Stop polluting the internet.

Dear Truster,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you regarding this post #746, on Page 50. I guess you are trying to sway a lot of people towards your own 'opinion' of how things should be instead. Well, I'm not going away just yet and you don't have to dream of reading anything that I write. You are already reading it. I only missed it by one night. Quite a popular thread saying you can still sin all that you want and you are saved anyway. C'mon!!

John the Baptist and Jesus both said, "Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand." Do you think Jesus was trying to tell the adulteress to go ahead and keep sleeping with every man you take a fancy to, and that's okay with Me?? Where is your head at? And your heart? And yes, even your own soul?" Taking the easy cop-out and hoping that Jesus will smile at you at heaven's door?? Read Rev. 21:27KJV. "And there shall in no wise enter into it {Heaven; the new Jerusalem}, anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie {lying}; but they that are written in the Lamb's Book of Life." Does that help you to choose more wisely now, Truster?

You have the makings of a good thread here, but that won't get you into Heaven, now will it? Don't dismiss me with "Stop polluting the Internet." Why don't you quit polluting it, yourself?? Jesus will definitely return soon, so be sure to be ready!"

Godspeed,

Michael

Truster

What else do you have messenger from Satan?

I have eternal life, by grace, through trust. Not of myself or my doing so I can't boast in anything, but grace.

I know that in me, in my flesh, no good thing dwells and that any "obedient" act, performed without trust, is sin and an abomination to the Father.

I therefore rest, trust and sit at the feet of my Adonay and Saviour who is Yah Shua Messiah.

That is what I have, by grace.

God's Truth

I have eternal life, by grace, through trust. Not of myself or my doing so I can't boast in anything, but grace.

I know that in me, in my flesh, no good thing dwells and that any "obedient" act, performed without trust, is sin and an abomination to the Father.

I therefore rest, trust and sit at the feet of my Adonay and Saviour who is Yah Shua Messiah.

That is what I have, by grace.

You are not sitting at Jesus' feet. You are roaming around the saved as a messenger from Hell.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Dear Truster,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you regarding this post #746, on Page 50. I guess you are trying to sway a lot of people towards your own 'opinion' of how things should be instead. Well, I'm not going away just yet and you don't have to dream of reading anything that I write. You are already reading it. I only missed it by one night. Quite a popular thread saying you can still sin all that you want and you are saved anyway. C'mon!!

John the Baptist and Jesus both said, "Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand." Do you think Jesus was trying to tell the adulteress to go ahead and keep sleeping with every man you take a fancy to, and that's okay with Me?? Where is your head at? And your heart? And yes, even your own soul?" Taking the easy cop-out and hoping that Jesus will smile at you at heaven's door?? Read Rev. 21:27KJV. And there shall in no wise enter into it {Heaven; the new Jerusalem}, anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie {lying}; but they that are written in the Lamb's Book of Life." Does that help you to choose more wisely now, Truster?

You have the makings of a good thread here, but that won't get you into Heaven, now will it? Don't dismiss me with "Stop polluting the Internet." Why don't you quit polluting it, yourself?? Jesus will definitely return soon, so be sure to be ready!"

Godspeed,

Michael

Mickael,

Thank you so much for your contribution to this thread.

You are one of minority. Jesus' enemy is the vast majority.

"Faith only" ism is the core of corrupt Christian community. This is blasphemous doctrine.

They are misrepresenting Jesus to the world.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep my commands" and this says it all about what Christianity is all about.

thank you again.

How are you?

Are you still in hospital?

hitomi

Truster

You are not sitting at Jesus' feet. You are roaming around the saved as a messenger from Hell.

Why is it, do you think, that you lack the ability to rejoice when Messiah is glorified? He said that the Holy Spirit would glorify Him. So when Messiah is glorified it is by the Holy Spirit. Yet you say that I glorify the Messiah by Satan.

"But if Satan is divided and fighting against himself, how can his kingdom survive"?

God's Truth

Why is it, do you think, that you lack the ability to rejoice when Messiah is glorified? He said that the Holy Spirit would glorify Him. So when Messiah is glorified it is by the Holy Spirit. Yet you say that I glorify the Messiah by Satan.

"But if Satan is divided and fighting against himself, how can his kingdom survive"?

You are fighting the saved. You are fighting someone who Jesus Christ himself saved.

Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

Do you understand then that Satan's servants masquerade as servants of righteousness?

Truster

You are fighting the saved. You are fighting someone who Jesus Christ himself saved.

Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

Do you understand then that Satan's servants masquerade as servants of righteousness?

Yes.

You do don't you.

And for the record you have never glorified Messiah. You glory in man and in works.

Spockrates

GT is very easily offended. It really doesn't have to have anything to do with what you said.

Well, all we present, here is what we say and how we say it. So if it's not what I said, then either it's how I said, or the offense is illogical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Well, all we present, here is what we say and how we say it. So if it's not what I said, then either it's how I said, or the offense is illogical.

true, but we are not perfect and God is merciful. He forgives Christians who are sincerely following after Him, no matter how poorly expressed.

blessings in Christ.

Spockrates

Foundation.

Why are you playing games? You know I gave you several scriptures that say we are to fear God.

I will not discuss anymore with you. I do not discuss with that kind of a spirit.

No games. Maybe give me the post number? I apologize for forgetting. Please forgive, if you care to.

I do recall one, but I'm unsure if it was you or another who mentioned it:

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Is this the passage instructing me to fear God, or did you have a better one in mind?

God's Truth

No games. Maybe give me the post number? I apologize for forgetting. I do recall one, but I'm unsure if it was you or another who mentioned it:

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Does this passage tell me I should fear God?

Maybe someone else here will discuss it with you.

God's Truth

Understood. Again, I apologize for offending you. Thank you for the time you spent answering my questions. Dude! Gratitude!

:)

Thank you for your apology. I did spend a lot of care and time answering your questions and finding scriptures for you. Too bad that you do not remember. Thanks again.

Truster

No games. Maybe give me the post number? I apologize for forgetting. I do recall one, but I'm unsure if it was you or another who mentioned it:

Does this passage tell me I should fear God?

popsthedestroyer mixed a few verses up and this was one of them. His statement does not exist, but he made it seem as if he knew the scripture when he didn't.

In answer to your question. This fear in proverbs is reverential fear and is a grace which means it is received. There is another fear that is taught by the self same Spirit who relieves of fear. This is the fear of impending doom and judgement. John Newton experienced the latter fear before he was converted and wrote of it in Amazing Grace. He took this line from Paul:

"Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved".

Status
Not open for further replies.