Love your neighbor as yourself.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What are you asking?

I am in the United States of America.

Mexico is a neighbor to the United States of America.

The scripture is from Torah. It is for everyone in Israel.

If the United States of America is one nation under God, we also ought to or should love our neighbor as ourself. Every fellow Jew or fellow Israelite.

This scripture is for Israel. It is found in the Torah. The nations can learn from Israel and the Scriptures. As can the United States of America even to extend to its borders. Mexico should know about God's commands as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

What are you asking?

I am in the United States of America.

Mexico is a neighbor to the United States of America.

The scripture is from Torah. It is for everyone in Israel.

If the United States of America is one nation under God, we also ought to or should love our neighbor as ourself. Every fellow Jew or fellow Israelite.

This scripture is for Israel. It is found in the Torah. The nations can learn from Israel and the Scriptures. As can the United States of America even to extend to its borders. Mexico should know about God's commands as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

All scripture is given by inspiration of Elohim, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
my neighbor's 78 years old, smells bad and is missing most of her teeth and blows her leaves and grass clippings all over my yard and in my pool

you can love her if you want :idunno:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
my neighbor's 78 years old, smells bad and is missing most of her teeth and blows her leaves and grass clippings all over my yard and in my pool

Shalom.

There are always ways to love your neighbor as yourself. God will help you to know how if you do not already know. What you do and the care you show can go a long way.

Maybe there is something that you can do. You can always pray.

Shalom.

Jacob

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned

God loves her.

Take the challenge and share the result :)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

Shalom.

This seems like a good definition, suggestion, instruction. We know to obey God's command to love our neighbor as ourself. We want to know who our neighbor is.

Shalom.

Jacob

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Read, digest, repent and trust in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Read, digest, repent and trust in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
Shalom.

Thank you for sharing this scripture Truster.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

Thank you for sharing this scripture Truster.

Shalom.

Jacob

Please understand that this advice was given to teacher of the law to prove to him in trying to do as advised he was incapable of doing so in thought, word and deed perfectly and continually. Which is what the law requires.

Messiah knew what was in the teacher and that "he wanted to justify himself", no man is justified by the law and never can be.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Please understand that this advice was given to teacher of the law to prove to him in trying to do as advised he was incapable of doing so in thought, word and deed perfectly and continually. Which is what the law requires.

Messiah knew what was in the teacher and that "he wanted to justify himself", no man is justified by the law and never can be.
Shalom.

You have some good wisdom Truster.

Shalom.

Jacob