Disciples

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
DISCIPLE (STUDENT)(IN THE MILK)

2 Pet 1:3-7
3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
James 3:1
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
Luke 14:26-27
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
John 10:27
27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
John 6:44
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Matt 10:24
24 "A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.
Matt 5:6-8
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matt 13:16-17
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Matt 12:50
50 "For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother."
Luke 10:21
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight.
1 Cor 1:26
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
Luke 14:33
33 "So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.
Matt 19:29
29 "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.
Matt 18:3-4
3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
4 "Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Acts 4:32
32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common.
Acts 5:41
41 So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name.
1 Cor 13:11
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Cor 13:10
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
Phil 3:12-17
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
(NKJ)
XXX A disciple is a student or beginner, and they start in the milk understanding of the Word. They start out reading and learning and changing their beliefs. And looking for the Holy Spirit within them. They will find evidence at first one or more of the 9 gifts of the Spirit. They are not required to do anything but change their beliefs for the first 3 years.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rom 3:18
18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."
(NKJ)

John 4:23
23 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
(NKJ)

Luke 1:50
50 And His mercy is on those who fear Him from generation to generation.
(NKJ)

Luke 12:5
5 "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When you have to explain what you see in scripture with human wisdom your in the milk understanding. Because the meat understanding is done with all verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your capable of knowing the Holy Spirit after three years in the milk understanding. Which time you should have been putting as many verses as you could in your belief system. For the Holy Spirit to teach you with.

Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your capable of knowing the Holy Spirit after three years in the milk understanding. Which time you should have been putting as many verses as you could in your belief system. For the Holy Spirit to teach you with.

Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)
Are you comparing yourself to Paul? Like you receive REVELATION from JESUS CHRIST?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Of - not FROM

I said
lolo From. They have to be from Jesus in order to be of Jesus. Who else can give them? No one.
we walk after the Holy Spirit for eleven years, one verse at a time.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Then when we start receiving 20 or 30 verses in a row, that is from Jesus.

2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you comparing yourself to Paul? Like you receive REVELATION from JESUS CHRIST?

I said
lol Who do you compare yourself to? Joe blow down the street? Of course I compare myself to Paul and Jesus and the other apostles. That is the only way I can see the truth.

John 13:14-15
14 "If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.
15 "For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.
(NKJ)

II Th 3:7-9
7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow us, for we were not disorderly among you;
8 nor did we eat anyone's bread free of charge, but worked with labor and toil night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you,
9 not because we do not have authority, but to make ourselves an example of how you should follow us.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:21
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
(NKJ)