weekly weigh in

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I love the idea of fasting all day, every day, and eating one huge meal at night.
Execution of this idea has proven difficult.

:chew:
I have good luck with an ounce or two of an interesting cheese (cheddar, guyere, something with some complex flavor) in the morning, if I'm feeling a bit weak after waking up. A bit of cheese will tie me over easily til dinner. If I don't feel weak in the morning, I don't have any and I'm fine. And even if I do and I skip the cheese, still I'm fine. I don't eat lunch during the work week.

SaulToPaul 2

I have good luck with an ounce or two of an interesting cheese (cheddar, guyere, something with some complex flavor) in the morning, if I'm feeling a bit weak after waking up. A bit of cheese will tie me over easily til dinner. If I don't feel weak in the morning, I don't have any and I'm fine. And even if I do and I skip the cheese, still I'm fine. I don't eat lunch during the work week.

:up:

john w

Hall of Fame

After reading the above, I'm heading to Whataburger.

john w

Hall of Fame
I read somewhere that the longest you've ever gone between meals is 5.2222 hours.
Is that true?

Oh, you are our resident Dr. Oz, ain't ya, wise guy? Why don't you spread the rumor, that I was told to call the world renown fitness expert, Myra Mains, and I was puzzled, when the person answered, and said, when I asked for Myra Mains, "RIP Funeral Home-how may I help you?" You're a real card, Mayor.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't forget to leave Olive a quarter tip.

You give 'em a quarter, Mayor, and they will want a quarter, and a penny. You give 'em a quarter, and a penny, Mayor, and they will eventually want one of them dead President pics,.....

Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.