Lying to the dying.

Truster

Would you tell a dying man that everything is OK and that he's not going to die?

Would you tell a dead man that he's alive?

Truster

If on the other hand you told a man who is alive, that he's not alive, your words wouldn't have any effect at all.

marhig

If on the other hand you told a man who is alive, that he's not alive, your words wouldn't have any effect at all.
You can tell those who are alive, they will be those who do the will of God and produce the fruits of the Spirit in their lives.

If they're not doing so, then they are still dead in their sins!

Truster

You can tell those who are alive, they will be those who do the will of God and produce the fruits of the Spirit in their lives.

If they're not doing so, then they are still dead in their sins!

I was expecting an idiotic post and you have not disappointed.

By the way it's "fruit" singular, but for the likes of you, that rely on works, it does seem like lots and lots and lots of fruits.

"I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity".

marhig

By the way it's "fruit" singular, but for the likes of you, that rely on works it does seem like lots and lots and lots of fruits.

Do you believe in living by the will of God?

Truster

Ok do you live by the will of God?

Wherever I am. Whatever my intents, thoughts, words and deeds. I know for an absolute certainty that I am at the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life, my salvation and my sanctification.

That is who I am, where I am and what I am. It's not a "simple belief".

God's Truth

Oh you will be held responsible.

Everything will be revealed.

With way you judge others, you will be judged.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Matthew 12:36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

marhig

Wherever I am. Whatever my intents, thoughts, words and deeds. I know for an absolute certainty that I am at the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life, my salvation and my sanctification.

That is who I am, where I am and what I am. It's not a "simple belief".
So in that case you do the works of God, no?

Because to live by his will is to do his works. My works are the works of my flesh. These are what we are taught that we are to turn from. And if we walk in the Spirit, we should be doing the works of God and producing the fruit of the Spirit.

I have said many times, that i cannot overcome and i cannot live by the will of God by serving my flesh. And i need the power of the Holy Spirit through Christ to help me to overcome. I can't do it of myself. I don't know where you think that i think that my works can save me, they can't. I can't do anything without God and Christ. But i do know that i have to obey God and do his will!

Truster

Can't you do anything else except revile others. To revile isn't a fruit of the Spirit!

Revile the wicked hypocrites is exactly what Messiah did. He and I have a family resemblance.

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness".

The verse fits, wear it and woe.

marhig

Revile the wicked hypocrites is exactly what Messiah did. He and I have a family resemblance.

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness".

The verse fits, wear it and woe.
He wasn't talking to those who love him and live by the will of God. But those who rejected him and his gospel.

I believe in him, i love him and I believe in his gospel and love God from my heart and live by his will.

As i said to revile isn't a fruit of the Spirit

Truster

He wasn't talking to those who love him and live by the will of God. But those who rejected him and his gospel.

I believe in him, i love him and I believe in his gospel and love God from my heart and live by his will.

As i said to revile isn't a fruit of the Spirit

He was talking to those that professed a knowledge of and a firm, enthusiastic, obsessive love and veneration of Yah Veh Elohim.

Your lack of understanding reconfirms your reprobation in each and every post. The more you profess the more you expose.

First rule of holes. When you're in one, stop digging. You are literally digging your own grave.

marhig

He was talking to those that professed a knowledge of and a firm, enthusiastic, obsessive love and veneration of Yah Veh Elohim.

Your lack of understanding reconfirms your reprobation in each and every post. The more you profess the more you expose.

First rule of holes. When you're in one, stop digging. You are literally digging your own grave.
You sometimes come across as very proud, self righteous, arrogant and condescending. And this isn't the fruit of the Spirit

The following is

Galatians 5

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

And you can judge and bare false witness about me all you want, but remember as you judge others, God judges you!

Truster

You sometimes come across as very proud, self righteous, arrogant and condescending. And this isn't the fruit of the Spirit

The following is

Galatians 5

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

And you can judge and bare false witness about me all you want, but remember as you judge others, God judges you!

You will always see and put evil for good. It is your nature. What you see in me is what was seen in the prophets and apostles. We speak across the lies that people believe and love. In doing so we are hated and called everything that you have so far imagined and then some. Stone him! stone him! ( Stephen) Crucify Him, crucify Him...yeah, that's you calling out in denial of truth. They say that Cain murders Abel in every generation. You are proof that religion hates salvation and seeks to silence the heirs of grace.

PS stop using fruit when you mean works of a self righteous spirit.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Well now then, take a look at this, he who once called himself the kings man, has now elevated himself to the status of the king himself.

Truster wrote......."I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

All hail to the king 'Truster.'

S-word

BANNED
Banned
You will always see and put evil for good. It is your nature. What you see in me is what was seen in the prophets and apostles. We speak across the lies that people believe and love. In doing so we are hated and called everything that you have so far imagined and then some. Stone him! stone him! ( Stephen) Crucify Him, crucify Him...yeah, that's you calling out in denial of truth. They say that Cain murders Abel in every generation. You are proof that religion hates salvation and seeks to silence the heirs of grace.

You appear to be very much like Stephen, who was stoned to death. He, like yourself was totally ignorant to the truths as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.

marhig

You are neither a prophet nor an apostle, you are giving yourself a title that you are not entitled to. You are full of pride and you look down on others. This is not of God, it's self-righteousness!