Efficidency Experts Are Robbing The Poor

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He was serious.

my answer would be that, for those of us who don't have fields or orchards or vineyards to be left ungleaned, we're expected to tithe

in fact, i'm surrounded by farmland and orchards and vineyards and I don't see a single poor person looking to glean the remnants of the harvest - they're all on social welfare

aka governmental (forced) tithing

musterion

my answer would be that, for those of us who don't have fields or orchards or vineyards to be left ungleaned, we're expected to tithe

in fact, i'm surrounded by farmland and orchards and vineyards and I don't see a single poor person looking to glean the remnants of the harvest - they're all on social welfare

aka governmental (forced) tithing

Meshak 1.0 is too stupid to care.

Meshak 2.0 is too duplicitous to acknowledge the point.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My goodness musty.

You sound so intimidated by true Jesus' followers.

You can cast out your fear if you trust Jesus and follow Him.

musterion

My goodness musty.

You sound so intimidated by true Jesus' followers.

You can cast out your fear if you trust Jesus and follow Him.

His only true followers are those who believe 1 Cor 15:3-4, Eph 2:8-9 and Titus 3:5.

You reject all of those.

You are headed for the Lake of Fire.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
His only true followers are those who believe 1 Cor 15:3-4, Eph 2:8-9 and Titus 3:5.

You reject all of those.

You are headed for the Lake of Fire.

I said

I just seen a new website for cyber bullies. We are going to have to start one for Christian bullies for you and ok doser. You do fit the personality.

musterion

Lie. People like us oppose people like you simply because you are the agents of Satan. We don't have another reason because we don't need another.

While you can fool your ally the Meshak people (because they belong to Satan too) you'll never fool us.

We will never stop letting you know it.

We will never stop exposing you as a willfully blind fool who is on your way to the Lake of Fire.

THAT is what bothers you most about us.

;)

oatmeal

It is interesting that it does not not say to gatherit all up to give to the poor. Thepoor are are to gather it up for themselves. If they they want to eat of it they must do the work to gather it. Please note that nowhere in that passage does God use the word "rob". Nor does God say to be wasteful. There is a good and useful purpose to leaving some behind

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lie. People like us oppose people like you simply because you are the agents of Satan. We don't have another reason because we don't need another.

While you can fool your ally the Meshak people (because they belong to Satan too) you'll never fool us.

We will never stop letting you know it.

We will never stop exposing you as a willfully blind fool who is on your way to the Lake of Fire.

THAT is what bothers you most about us.

;)

I said
Do you realize that satan is the great deceiver.He counterfeits. He doesn't quote new testament he speaks from himself. Look at how much you and satan have in common.

Jhn 7:18
“He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
2Co 11:14-15
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is interesting that it does not not say to gatherit all up to give to the poor. Thepoor are are to gather it up for themselves. If they they want to eat of it they must do the work to gather it. Please note that nowhere in that passage does God use the word "rob". Nor does God say to be wasteful. There is a good and useful purpose to leaving some behind

I said
The point I was making is that the experts don't leave anything to be gathered up. They have harvested the tree, the ground, and all that is a top the tree.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Efficiency experts cut waist. So that there is nothing to glean. And God demands a little waist in everything man does. And it is set a side for the poor.