Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

I don't try and do anything. It's my nature to walk in spirit. It's not a conscious decision its as natural as breathing. Romans 8:14 KJV

Before I was converted I didn't lay in bed wondering how I could sin that day.

Now that I've been converted I don't lay in bed wondering what good I can do.

Both are states. One is the state of being a sinner in which everything I did was sinful. The new state is one where everything I do is accepted in the beloved.

In the past 17 years I have fallen in sin, but I can't remain in sin. I can't enjoy sin. I don't relish sin. I hate sin with a holy hatred.
You nailed it brother.

Truster

So you don't have to do anything and God does everything for you?

Is it elect one's daily life?

When Messiah paid my debt for every single sin I'd commit. The debt was paid in full. There is nothing that I can think, say or do that isn't paid for. This doesn't mean that I sin because I know it's paid for. Perish the thought. Psalm 23 relates to the exact circumstances of my life. It's all about what the Almighty has done, is doing and has promised to do in my life. Every day is covered.

Yah Veh Raah
I lack not
He reposeth me
in sprouting folds
He guideth me
beside waters of rest
He resotoreth my soul

He leadeth me in the paths of justness
for his names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I shall awe no evil
For Thou art with me
thy scion and thy crutch
they sigh over me

Thou arrangest a table at my face
in the presence of my tribulators
thou anointest my head with ointment
my cup satiateth

Surely goodness and mercy pursue me
all the days of my life
And I settle
in the house of Yah Veh
for a length of days.

1 Peter 2:25
For ye were as wandering sheep;*
but are now returned
unto the Shepherd and Episcopate
of your souls.
Episcopate; one who scopes, an inspector, inspection.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When Messiah paid my debt for every single sin I'd commit. The debt was paid in full. There is nothing that I can think, say or do that isn't paid for.

I asked you simple question. Why do you comeback with mystical explanation?

Jesus want you to spread His gospel to the world.

I am asking you how you honor or serve Jesus' word?

Truster

I can't see your signature and understand the greeting or closure of peace to be what is said to those in a strange land. Strange land being metaphorical of course and meaning strangers. The fact that you utterly refuse to wish peace upon me, or any good tidings at all just because I believe free will for man is too the will of GOD for His creation, is pretty telling.

You seem to have many things quite backwards. You vainly think you are the fullness and truth of the Christ, but what you show are partial truths scattered about in a nonsensical manner.

When I say peace I mean it with sincerity.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You have never had a thought that is sincere.

popsthebuilder

Because nobody can keep the commandments and live. He wanted the young man to try and when he had tried and failed he would have been ripe for salvation. Anyone who thinks they are keeping the law is delude and under wrath.
Nonsense.

What of the boy told to give up his possessions only, because all else he had done and was doing was good? The wide front gate is that of the general orthodox consensus which is that the eternal Spirit that is GOD sent the utter fullness of ITSELF as a man in order to be a blood payment to ITSELF that man can greedily and knowingly continue in sin. This is not the Gospel and is hardly good news unless you truly believe that it is the will of GOD for man to commit atrocities against IT'S creation. Indeed it attempts to make the spirit of GOD itself as evil, to no avail. If one has actually been saved and is of the elect then they cannot be tempted. That doesn't mean that all temptation is cool for them.

Wake up people.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

ClimateSanity

I asked you simple question. Why do you comeback with mystical explanation?

Jesus want you to spread His gospel to the world.

I am asking you how you honor or serve Jesus' word?
By the power of God. He spreads the gospel when God makes the decision to move him.

glorydaz

There are millions professing to be saved yet they don't live by the will of God, they follow a false "just believe, do nothing and you're saved" gospel!

Some of us don't claim to do what only God can accomplish in us.

It's why boasting is excluded by the law of faith.

But, you go right ahead and tell us how you obey better than other folks, and how you overcome the flesh. We can see who is getting the glory in your world.

Status
Not open for further replies.