Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You see Truster,

You have been condemning all super manority christians as cult and heretics. It is so popular thing to do in worldly churches.

Truster

You see Truster,

You have been condemning all super manority christians as cult and heretics. It is so popular thing to do in worldly churches.

The scriptures condemn then for the lies they teach. The idols they prefer and their hypocrisy. If ever the scriptures stop condemning them I'll stop pointing out the fact they are following blind guides into the pit of destruction.

I don't expect you to comprehend this, but my actions are acts of love. In the full knowledge that I will be despised and condemned I still warn people. Does that remind you of someone?

God's Truth

The scriptures condemn then for the lies they teach. The idols they prefer and their hypocrisy. If ever the scriptures stop condemning them I'll stop pointing out the fact they are following blind guides into the pit of destruction.

I don't expect you to comprehend this, but my actions are acts of love. In the full knowledge that I will be despised and condemned I still warn people. Does that remind you of someone?

Give the scripture you base your beliefs on. Give the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The scriptures condemn then for the lies they teach.

But you read with foggy eyes.

You don't know how to discern what is true or not.

You see, that's why Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

when are you going to apply Jesus' wisdom in your discernment?

You condemn those godly and fruitful Christians as cult and heretics.

Truster

But you read with foggy eyes.

You don't know how to discern what is true or not.

You see, that's why Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

when are you going to apply Jesus' wisdom in your discernment?

You condemn those godly and fruitful Christians as cult and heretics.

The term "godly" is a mistranslation. It should be translated as reverence or well venerated. But you and your cult will stay with the mistranslation, because they and you hate the truth. Any form of accuracy shows up their and your ignorance.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The term "godly" is a mistranslation. It should be translated as reverence or well venerated. But you and your cult will stay with the mistranslation, because they and you hate the truth. Any form of accuracy shows up their and your ignorance.

Your judgement is not reliable because your faith is not based on Jesus' teachings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 2:15

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".

You are not spiritual because your faith is not based on Jesus' teachings.

Your condemnation or judgement is so easy to refute because you don't honor Jesus' teachings.

Truster

You are not spiritual because your faith is not based on Jesus' teachings.

Your condemnation or judgement is so easy to refute because you don't honor Jesus' teachings.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Notice the last word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Notice the last word.

You have been judging unbiblically.

Besides, you abuse and misuse the scripture.

Like I said, your condemnation is meaningless because your faith is not based on what Jesus teaches.

Truster

You have been judging unbiblically.

Besides, you abuse and misuse the scripture.

Like I said, your condemnation is meaningless because your faith is not based on what Jesus teaches.

Its not "my" condemnation, although the just do judge the world and that includes hypocrites, the unrepentant sinners, blasphemers so that means, you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Its not "my" condemnation, although the just do judge the world and that includes hypocrites, the unrepentant sinners, blasphemers so that means, you.

Hypocrites are claiming to be a Christian yet disregard Jesus' teachings. And condemn all godly and faithful Christians.

popsthebuilder

You mistakenly call it pride when it is absolute trust in absolute truth. In doing so you call good evil and call light darkness. Your kind mocked Messiah on the tree.

Maybe you should stop spouting your nonsense before your foot slides.
Who do you think you are? What makes you think you are not my equal? If you don't follow the example of the Christ, but only flap your jaws haughtily at at others then what good are you doing.

We are known by man by our works, not that they are to be done for the sight of man. Your works precede your false words which are a two edged sword. See what is cut asunder upon judgement. Learn what it is to be circumcised in spirit. If the Christ is the only teacher then what right have you to condemn others?

May GOD guide us both, for the sake of all and not for attainment of anything for self whatsoever.

My foot; it has slipped long ago. I teeter along the edge of the cliff, but by GOD's grace and mercy I breath another breath this day and look forward to my tests, trials, and afflictions with thanks and the hopes of patience and perseverance in GOD's word.

You really do not know what you are talking about with regards to me or others. Only prid and conciept would cause one to erroneously brand all as against the will of GOD all while they themselves condemn themselves with their own holier than thou mindset and words.

You should watch proclaiming to be a Christian.

peace friend

All praise and thanks is to GOD.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Did you really say it is the small unorthodox of the faithful who lead and are lead astray?

Are you really that lost and confused?

Do you consider yourself to be a member of a particular denomination? If so, which?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.