ECT COL 3:11 and IT'S MEANING !!

DAN P

Hi to all and Col 3:11 reads , Where there cannot be Greek and Jew , Circumcision and Un-circumcision , Foreigner , Scythian , Slave ( nor ) Free , but Christ ( is ) THE ALL THINGS and in all !!

#1 , Notice the in Gal 3:28 reads , There can not be Jew nor Greek BUT in Col 3:11 it readings are Reversed , where Greek and the Jew are reversed !!

#2, I believe that the reason for this , is because the EMPHASIS has shifted from Jew to GENTILE !!

#3 It also names that there also can be in the B O C and one who is Circumcision people !!\\

#4 , There also can not be any that are Un-circumcision !!

#5, Nor can there be any Slave nor Free , nor Foreigner , nor Scythian in the B O C !!

#6 The phrase THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA means it is only means those in the B O C !!

It also means that the 12 APOSTLES are OUT of the BODY OF CHRIST !!

dan p

DAN P

Is the King of Israel the head of his body, his called out ones?

Hi and Jesus is the KING of Israel !!

In Col 3:11 He is head of THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA which means He is specifically thr head of the B O C !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and Jesus is the KING of Israel !!
In Col 3:11 He is head of THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA which means He is specifically thr head of the B O C !!

And he is the head of his body, the church of God. Where Christ goes, his body goes.

We are members in particular of his one body.

"For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ." (1 Corinthians 12:12)

As you said, Jesus is the King of Israel and his one body is the kingdom he rules over.

So there is no MAD, just some in the body who lack understanding.

DAN P

And he is the head of his body, the church of God. Where Christ goes, his body goes.

We are members in particular of his one body.

"For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ." (1 Corinthians 12:12)

As you said, Jesus is the King of Israel and his one body is the kingdom he rules over.

So there is no MAD, just some in the body who lack understanding.

Hi and I believe that there is ONLY ONE POSITION as to where the B O C began and is Acts 9:6 and every one has there choice !!

dan p

dodge

Hi to all and Col 3:11 reads , Where there cannot be Greek and Jew , Circumcision and Un-circumcision , Foreigner , Scythian , Slave ( nor ) Free , but Christ ( is ) THE ALL THINGS and in all !!

#1 , Notice the in Gal 3:28 reads , There can not be Jew nor Greek BUT in Col 3:11 it readings are Reversed , where Greek and the Jew are reversed !!

#2, I believe that the reason for this , is because the EMPHASIS has shifted from Jew to GENTILE !!

#3 It also names that there also can be in the B O C and one who is Circumcision people !!\\

#4 , There also can not be any that are Un-circumcision !!

#5, Nor can there be any Slave nor Free , nor Foreigner , nor Scythian in the B O C !!

#6 The phrase THE ALL THINGS / TA PANTA means it is only means those in the B O C !!

It also means that the 12 APOSTLES are OUT of the BODY OF CHRIST !!

dan p

dan, did you make a provision for Jesus to stay in the B.O.C. ?

DAN P

dan, did you make a provision for Jesus to stay in the B.O.C. ?

Hi and I believe Christ has it all planned out as He is the HEAD of the B O C !!

All we know , is what the Holy Spirit used Paul to write !!

Jesus nor the apostles wrote about the B O C and if they did produce a verse !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I believe Christ has it all planned out as He is the HEAD of the B O C !!

All we know , is what the Holy Spirit used Paul to write !!

Jesus nor the apostles wrote about the B O C and if they did produce a verse !!

dan p

dan, you have ignored the teachings of Jesus so much you have no clue.

So you are claiming Jesus never taught about His own body ?

Matthew:26

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, this is my body and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat;

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

DAN P

dan, you have ignored the teachings of Jesus so much you have no clue.

So you are claiming Jesus never taught about His own body ?

19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Hi and I said ABOUT the BODY OF CHRIST as you are the CLUELESS ONE !!

The Lord supper is not speaking about the B O C and the B O C is not that New Covenant in Matt 26:19 and 20 as the Lord and the diciples are KEEPNG the PASSOVER !!

Do you keep the PASSOVER every year ?? Get REAL !!

So watch your CONTEXT !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and I said ABOUT the BODY OF CHRIST as you are the CLUELESS ONE !!

The Lord supper is not speaking about the B O C and the B O C is not that New Covenant in Matt 26:19 and 20 as the Lord and the diciples are KEEPNG the PASSOVER !!

Do you keep the PASSOVER every year ?? Get REAL !!

So watch your CONTEXT !!

dan p

dan, do you believe you would even have salvation it was not for Jesus shedding His blood and becoming the perfect sacrifice as a payment for sin ?

Do you claim a different way than Jesus for salvation , which would not surprise me as you have kicked the 12 Apostles out of the B.O.C.?

Jesus fulfilled ALL of the law. I would suggest you study Hebrew as YOU do not have any clue what is going on. Jesus sacrifice was the surety ( or payment ) for the NEW COVENANT without which NO ONE would be saved.

When folks get saved they become a part of the B.O.C. and are in Christ or they are NOT saved. Now you can twist, divert, and split the body of Christ to stay in MAD but it changes not one truth of "in Christ" or the "B.O.C." as they mean the same thing.

DAN P

When folks get saved they become a part of the B.O.C. and are in Christ or they are NOT saved. Now you can twist, divert, and split the body of Christ to stay in MAD but it changes not one truth of "in Christ" or the "B.O.C." as they mean the same thing.

Hi and when a person is saved , by the PATTERN layed out in 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 , that person is given the Holy Spirit and is BAPTIZO / PLACED into the Body as referenced in 1 Cor 12:13 The bible uses 9 different ways of the PHTRASE " in Christ !!

In Gal 3:28 the last verb used is the Greek word ARE / ESTE " in Christ " Jesus !!

Please notice , that there ARE NOT any Jews "in Christ " !!

wHY DO YOU dis-card this verse and Col 3:11 ?

Your theology REFUSES you to believe what is simple reading , that shows your CALLOW attitude !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and when a person is saved , by the PATTERN layed out in 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 , that person is given the Holy Spirit and is BAPTIZO / PLACED into the Body as referenced in 1 Cor 12:13 The bible uses 9 different ways of the PHTRASE " in Christ !!

In Gal 3:28 the last verb used is the Greek wprd ARE / ESTE " in Christ " Jesus !!

Please notice , that there ARE NOT any Jews "in Christ " !!

wHY DO YOU dis-card this verse and Col 3:11 ?

Your theology REFUSES you to believe what is simple reading , that shows your CALLOW attitude !!

dan p

Nope, I just do not ignore the recorded teachings and commands of Jesus that were for both Israel and the B.O.C. like many that are still trapped in following other men who marginalize both Jesus and His teachings.

DAN P

Nope, I just do not ignore the recorded teachings and commands of Jesus that were for both Israel and the B.O.C. like many that are still trapped in following other men who marginalize both Jesus and His teachings.

Hi and explain what are the most important teaching of Jesus concerning HOW TO BE SAVED ??

What does Jesus , concerning DEATH , SAY , where you go when you die ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and explain what are the most important teaching of Jesus concerning HOW TO BE SAVED ??

What does Jesus , concerning DEATH , SAY , where you go when you die ??

dan p

dan, has Jesus been completely written out of "His" own Gospel ?

Matthew 11:27-29King James Version (KJV)

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

dan, this covers both:

Jhn 5:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

DAN P

dan, has Jesus been completely written out of "His" own Gospel ?

Matthew 11:27-29King James Version (KJV)

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

dan, this covers both:

Jhn 5:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Hi and Jesus is still around to hear you and what Paul wrote is NOT RELEVANT and by Grace you are saved !!

The book of John is for Israel NOT for us and salvation !!

So , where do you go when you DIE ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and Jesus is still around to hear you and what Paul wrote is NOT RELEVANT and by Grace you are saved !!

The book of John is for Israel NOT for us and salvation !!

So , where do you go when you DIE ??

dan p

So everything Jesus taught and said that is recorded about HIS Gospel is ignored by you ? dan, think you are ignoring the one who made salvation possible and whom Paul said to follow. How exactly are you following Jesus by marginalizing and ignoring Him ?