And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And Simon and Garfunkel did not do drugs.

they are moral entertainers.

It's just too bad that Eagles and Chicago were druggies. But I understand Peter stayed away from drugs.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think Simon is a great composer.
It's hard to find a modern song writer to match his depth of catalog and creative longevity.

Their gaiter playing part is the best of that song..
Oh, I meant the entire album. I was fondest of Pretty Maids all in a Row and Wasted Time.

Peter is a great singer.
Not his fault. I think their music took on too much of a bubble gum period. Give me their 25 or 6 to 4/Saturday in the Park 70s sound.

I feel the same way about Genesis after Collins became popular.

My choice is the best :)
Nothing wrong with being a fan.

I loved Steely Dan and have their entire catalog. Fan of early Genesis, late Beatles, early to mid Stones, U2...then I go individuals, like Tom Waits, Wonder, Tom Petty. And all that is behind Puccini who is behind Miles Davis and a few other jazz favorites of mine.

Music. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Give me their 25 or 6 to 4/Saturday in the Park 70s sound.

I love those songs too.

I loved Steely Dan and have their entire catalog. Fan of early Genesis, late Beatles, early to mid Stones, U2...then I go individuals, like Tom Waits, Wonder, Tom Petty. And all that is behind Puccini who is behind Miles Davis and a few other jazz favorites of mine.

I like Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney too.

Arthur Brain

Richard Estes: "Jone's Diner".

Something almost disorienting about seeing a painting look so real...

05_custom-087924dcc4cf835a9c97a965e1d0c86b3b3b3a3c.jpg

Arthur Brain

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is this not the coolest thing?

Moscow’s filthy cars are getting a brand new look thanks to opportunistic street artist Nikita Golubev. Using reverse graffiti, a method of creating temporary art by removing dirt from a surface, Golubev etches amazing images of animals and other figures onto the sides of dirty vehicles. These unlikely works of art are part of his latest works in his “Dirty Art” series.

Dirty-Art-by-Nikita-Golubev-10-1020x610.jpeg

Dirty-Art-by-Nikita-Golubev-8-1020x610.jpg