ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

DAN P

The first mention of the musterion was by Yeshua not Paul.

Acts 2 was the beginning of the church.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Hi and quote a verse , where the B O C is found in Acts 2 ?

In 2 Cor 3:10-15 we Israel being set aside !!

Jews that are saved today , THE VAIL covers their heart !!

Question for you is , HOW ARE JEWS SAVED TODAY ??

Verse 16 tells you how ?

So , under what gospel are they being SAVED TODAY ??

dan p

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi and quote a verse , where the B O C is found in Acts 2 ?

In 2 Cor 3:10-15 we Israel being set aside !!

Jews that are saved today , THE VAIL covers their heart !!

Question for you is , HOW ARE JEWS SAVED TODAY ??

Verse 16 tells you how ?

So , under what gospel are they being SAVED TODAY ??

dan p

Hi sweatheart and no.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Mhmm hmm right
According to the law of Moses they were required to be there!

Leviticus 23:15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

Leviticus 23:16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.

Deuteronomy 16:16 Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

Deuteronomy 16:17 Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee.

Acts 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

"Mhmm hmm right"!

DAN P

Hi sweatheart and no.

Hi and since the Law of Moses has been set aside , by 2 Cor 3:14 , there is ONLY 1P 1P program for today , and it is called the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 and verse 26 !!

dan p

Danoh

Shaun Brasseaux is full of himself and so are you for furthering his agenda and your use of these divisive tags.

Oh yah, right. Where is my head. I should have put a :chuckle: after my comment to you so I can excuse it as nothing more than a "rib".

Grow up!

O grow up yourself :D

I rib because I do not need you to hold to an actual Acts 9 Dispensationalism in order for me to be happy.

You'll note I did not bother posting to you until you went off into this tantrum of yours.

Ten to one, your TOL buddies will high-five it :rotfl:

You are the ones rabid against anyone who does not hold to your errors, and or says anything about them.

As for Brasseaux, whether or not he is full of himself is not the same issue as whether or not he is correct in his assertions about your obvious errors.

You just don't care to have them pointed out to you, nor do you know how to handle their being pointed out to you without your resorting to being yourself in the flesh.

You are not Mid-Acts, you are ALMOST Acts 28, or, as Shawn rightly put it - yours is an Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid.

15 Key Errors of the Acts 9/ Acts 28 Hybrid System...posing as Mid-Acts aka MAD.

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.wo...brid-theology/

(warning, the guy is a bit abrasive in his approach).

And that is just the 15 he mentioned :chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
According to the law of Moses they were required to be there!

Leviticus 23:15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

Leviticus 23:16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.

Deuteronomy 16:16 Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

Deuteronomy 16:17 Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee.

…

Acts 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

"Mhmm hmm right"!

What are we talking about again?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi and since the Law of Moses has been set aside , by 2 Cor 3:14 , there is ONLY 1P 1P program for today , and it is called the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 and verse 26 !!

dan p

I have no idea what 1P stands for

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The information concerning the Mystery was given to Paul by the Lord Jesus from heaven directly by revelation. Others understood what he taught by the illumination of the Spirit.

True, but the mysteries were for the disciples pre - Paul.

Jesus telling disciples about the musterion:

And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. (?Matthew? ?13?:?11? ASV)

that it might be fulfilled which was spoken through the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things hidden from the foundation of the world. (?Matthew? ?13?:?35? ASV)

Specially more given to Paul

Now to him that is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which hath been kept in silence through times eternal, (?Romans? ?16?:?25? ASV)
but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, even the wisdom that hath been HIDDEN, which God foreordained before the worlds unto our glory: (?1 Corinthians? ?2?:?7? ASV)

how that by revelation was made known unto me the mystery, as I wrote before in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye can perceive my understanding in the mystery of Christ; which in other generations was not made known
unto the sons of men, as it hath now been revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; (?Ephesians? ?3?:?3-5? ASV)

and to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery which for AGES hath been HID in God who created all things; (?Ephesians? ?3?:?9? ASV)

whereof I was made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which was given me to you-ward, to fulfil the word of God, even the mystery which hath been HID for AGES and generations: but now hath it been manifested to his saints, (?Colossians? ?1?:?25-26? ASV)

Paul was not the first mentioner of the musterion

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
True, but the mysteries were for the disciples pre - Paul.

Jesus telling disciples about the musterion:

And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. (?Matthew? ?13?:?11? ASV)

that it might be fulfilled which was spoken through the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things hidden from the foundation of the world. (?Matthew? ?13?:?35? ASV)

Specially more given to Paul

Now to him that is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which hath been kept in silence through times eternal, (?Romans? ?16?:?25? ASV)
but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, even the wisdom that hath been HIDDEN, which God foreordained before the worlds unto our glory: (?1 Corinthians? ?2?:?7? ASV)

how that by revelation was made known unto me the mystery, as I wrote before in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye can perceive my understanding in the mystery of Christ; which in other generations was not made known
unto the sons of men, as it hath now been revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; (?Ephesians? ?3?:?3-5? ASV)

and to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery which for AGES hath been HID in God who created all things; (?Ephesians? ?3?:?9? ASV)

whereof I was made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which was given me to you-ward, to fulfil the word of God, even the mystery which hath been HID for AGES and generations: but now hath it been manifested to his saints, (?Colossians? ?1?:?25-26? ASV)

Paul was not the first mentioner of the musterion

Could it be that there is more than one musterion in the NT writings?

Does a particular Greek word always refer to exactly the same thing in every verse that it's used?

DAN P

I have no idea what 1P stands for

Hi and it stands for one peo[ple and one Program !!

And there is only one program for today , called the Revelation of the MYSTERY , IN Rom 16:25 and many do not believe the Holy Spirit had Paul write , that the MYSTERY having been kept silent in time pertaining to the AGES !!

And in Paul;s time the VAIL / Covering was covering the heart of the nation of Israel as written in 2 Cor 3:14 and this means that Israel was set aside as written in Acts 13:46 and in Acts 18:6 and in Acts 28:28 !!

This leaves , just the Revelation of the MYSTERY and a 1P AND 1P for today !!

dan p

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Does a particular Greek word always refer to exactly the same thing in every verse that it's used?

SURE

THE MYSTER Y OF THE KINGDOM ........................................................................................12 A. The Kingdom of God Program ..................................................................................................12 B. The Five Facets of God's Kingdom Program ............................................................................14 1. The Universal Kingdom or Eternal Kingdom......................................................................14 2. The Spiritual Kingdom ........................................................................................................15 3. The Theocratic Kingdom......................................................................................................15 4. The Messianic Kingdom or Millennial Kingdom ................................................................16 5. The Mystery Kingdom..........................................................................................................17 a. Definition ........................................................................................................................17 b. The Parables of the Mystery Kingdom..........................................................................17 (1) The Parable of the Sower: Matthew 13:3-23 ........................................................17 (2) The Parable of the Seed Growing of Itself: Mark 4:26-29 ....................................18 (3) The Parable of the Tares: Matthew 13:24-30 ........................................................18 (4) The Parable of the Mustard Seed: Matthew 13:31-32 ..........................................19 (5) The Parable of the Leaven: Matthew 13:33 ..........................................................19 (6) The Parable of the Hidden Treasure: Matthew 13:44 ..........................................19 (7) The Parable of the Pearl of Great Price: Matthew 13:45-46 ................................19 (8) The Parable of the Net: Matthew 13:47-50 ..........................................................20 (9) The Parable of the Householder: Matthew 13:51-52 ............................................20 c. The Summary of the Nine Parables ..............................................................................20 d. Distinction from Other Facets ........................................................................................21

II. THE FIVE MYSTERIES OF THE CHURCH ..............................................................................21 A. The Mystery of the Seven Stars and Seven Golden Lampstands: Revelation 1:20 ..................22 B. The Mystery of the Body: Ephesians 3:1-12..............................................................................22 C. The Mystery of the Indwelling Messiah: Colossians 1:24-29 ....................................................24

D. The Mystery of the Church as the Bride of the Messiah: Ephesians 5:22-33 ..........................26
E. The Mystery of the Translation of Believers: I Corinthians 15:50-58 ......................................27
III. THE MYSTER Y OF ISRAEL'S HARDENING ............................................................................28
A. Romans 9:1-11:36 ........................................................................................................................28 1. The Theology of Israel's Rejection: Romans 9:1-29 ..........................................................29 a. Paul's Sorrow and Israel's Privileges: Romans 9:1-5 ....................................................29 b. Israel's Rejection of the Messiah in Light of Biblical History: Romans 9:6-13............29 c. Israel's Rejection of the Messiah in Light of Biblical Principles: Romans 9:14-29 ......30 d. Summary ........................................................................................................................31 2. The Explanation of Israel's Rejection: Romans 9:30-10:21 ................................................31 a. The Stumbling of the People: Romans 9:30-33............................................................31 b. Israel's Ignorance of the Channel of Salvation: Romans 10:1-11................................31 c. Israel's Ignorance of the Universal Character of Salvation: Romans 10:12-13 ............31 d. Israel's Ignorance of the Universal Preaching of the Gospel: Romans 10:14-21..........32 3. The Consolation of Israel's Rejection of the Messiah: Romans 11:1-32 ..............................32 a. Israel's Rejection of the Messiah is not Total: Romans 11:1-10 ....................................32 b. The Purpose of Israel's Stumbling: Romans 11:11-15 ................................................33 c. The Olive Tree: Romans 11:16-24................................................................................34 (1) The Illustration and the Principle: Romans 11:16 ................................................34 (2) The Olive Tree: Romans 11:17-24 ........................................................................34 d. The Mystery Itself: Romans 11:25-32 ..........................................................................35 4. Paul's Doxology: Romans 11:33-36......................................................................................36 B. Romans 16:25-27 ........................................................................................................................36 IV . THE MYSTERY OF THE SEVEN CLIMACTIC JUDGMENTS AND DEFEAT OF THE TWO SATANIC MYSTERIES ........................................................................................................37 A. The First Satanic Mystery: The Mystery of Babylon: Revelation 17:1-18 ..............................37 1. The Religious System: Revelation 17:1-6 ............................................................................37 a. The Angelic Declaration: Revelation 17:1-2 ................................................................38 b. The Revelation of the Harlot: Revelation 17:3-6..........................................................38 2. The Governmental System: Revelation 17:7-14 ..................................................................40 3. The Interpretation of the Many Waters: Revelation 17:15 ................................................40 4. The Destruction of MYSTER Y BABYLON: Revelation 17:16-17 ....................................41 5. The Headquarters of MYSTER Y BABYLON: Revelation 17:18 ......................................41 B. The Second Satanic Mystery: The Mystery of Lawlessness and the Lawless One II Thessalonians 2:1-12................................................................................................................41 C. The Eighth Divine Mystery: The Defeat of the Satanic Mystery ............................................45 1. Revelation. 10:1-7 ..................................................................................................................45 2. Revelation 11:15-19 ..............................................................................................................46 3. Revelation 15:1-16:21 ............................................................................................................47 D. Conclusion: IT IS FINISHED ..................................................................................................48

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi and it stands for one peo[ple and one Program !!

And there is only one program for today , called the Revelation of the MYSTERY , IN Rom 16:25 and many do not believe the Holy Spirit had Paul write , that the MYSTERY having been kept silent in time pertaining to the AGES !!

And in Paul;s time the VAIL / Covering was covering the heart of the nation of Israel as written in 2 Cor 3:14 and this means that Israel was set aside as written in Acts 13:46 and in Acts 18:6 and in Acts 28:28 !!

This leaves , just the Revelation of the MYSTERY and a 1P AND 1P for today !!

dan p

Then you're a very foolish student.

Interplanner

There are a couple others, but the one we are talking about is found in a coherent set of passages: Eph 3, Col 1, 4, Rom 16.

The others are usually just one-time (translation to immortality, Israel's blindness)

Interplanner

If the secret Paul said was revealed through him was known to men before him, he lied.

Unless he was also talking about it being veiled. Because veiled means it is there, but the minds are covered from seeing it. It becomes tricky to express, but you could say it is both...and... and be correct.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There are a couple others, but the one we are talking about is found in a coherent set of passages: Eph 3, Col 1, 4, Rom 16.

The others are usually just one-time (translation to immortality, Israel's blindness)

Thank goodness there are people here that know what they're talkin' about.