Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 43:11

11 I, even I, am the Lord,
And besides Me there is no savior.

PS... the word LORD in Is. 43:11 is YHWH

Luke 2:11

For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

What gives LA? Why do you resist his (Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:19)?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here is some more bogus statements--

Sure we see there only one sitting on the Throne and it is God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ before Jesus comes before Him and takes the book from the Fathers hands (the creator no less)

Then in chapter 5 of Rev, we see Jesus the son of the Father standing by the Father in His Throne.--

Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Rev 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

as Steven saw them--

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

LA

Oh... Is that why (Is. 9:6) calls Him the MIGHTY FATHER? oic... Is that why we find out that the one sitting on the throne is the very ALPHA and OMEGA and goes by the name of Jesus Christ in the last chapters of Revelation?

Is that why 1 Tim. 2:13 says God can only be pleased with HIMSELF and then it is also pointed out here... (1 John 2:2) that He is our PROPITIATION or PLEASING Sacrifice to God that brings reconciliation?

You sure are struggling to dismiss the blatant TRUTH... You know... the I AM that is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.

You have no man in Heaven mediating between you and God.

You do not know the man.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Psa 89:18 For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
Psa 89:19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
Psa 89:20 I have found David (Jesus)my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
Psa 89:21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
Psa 89:22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
Psa 89:23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
Psa 89:24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
Psa 89:25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
Psa 89:26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
Psa 89:27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
Psa 89:28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
Psa 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OIC... Jesus has the name above all names. So... The Father has a "lower" name? And when John speaks of the Anti-Christ Spirit... he says that they will deny God (That's Jesus) came in the flesh.

Does this make your inner Anti-Christ Spirit fear and cower? Do you "burn" to change scripture?

Yup...

Who's flesh do you think God requires as admission into Heaven? Hint... (2 Timothy 2:13)

Oh well.

Jesus was given the name above all names. The Father did not give it to Himself, He gave it to His son whom you deny the existence of.

The Spirit which was given me from Heaven to dwell in and with me is not the anti-christ spirit as you suppose.

You can suggest nothing else to defend your blindness.

I really can not be bothered with speaking to you because you come out with that lying rubbish, as if that proves you right, when it actually proves you wrong in doctrine and wrong in spirit.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In addition he has apparently now also concocted his own version of partial Open Theism, which does appear to work quite well for him along side his part time Modalism, (depending on which thread he is in and the topic of course). But since he has been catapulted to the top of the mainstream Christianity ECT clubbers board he and "GaceBunny" have no more need for the antichrist spirits and devils whom they say inhabit this board, (lol, even though according to his own friend, the one who watched this thread for him while he was away, he is a Pelagian and should not be allowed to post there). And of course in the premier ECT board it is now all about pure grace and love, and he professes how he has loved every single human being with the awesome love of God Almighty ever since the day he came to know God; which clearly must mean in his warped sense of reality that we "demon possessed losers" in this board do not qualify as human beings. Funny thing is, that is exactly what Calvinism and Reform's "Original Sin" or "Total Depravity" doctrine causes people to believe in the long run; for the end result is the same as the reasons for why Hitler was able to dehumanize and slaughter millions of people, (the writings and pamphlets of Luther flooded the streets of Nazi Germany running up to the second world war), under the guise of being "demon possessed totally depraved animals that needed to be exterminated for the good of the nation", (that is, of course, "the nation of true beleeevers") "Holy Spirit clue?" :chuckle:

It seems to be the truth of the matter, though hard to follow by the uneducated like myself.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was given the name above all names. The Father did not give it to Himself, He gave it to His son whom you deny the existence of.

The Spirit which was given me from Heaven to dwell in and with me is not the anti-christ spirit as you suppose.

You can suggest nothing else to defend your blindness.

I really can not be bothered with speaking to you because you come out with that lying rubbish, as if that proves you right, when it actually proves you wrong in doctrine and wrong in spirit.

LA

Hmmmmm... And yet you dug this old thread up and continually deny Is. 9:6.

Have fun with that.

daqq

Have fun with that.

Your version of Isa 9:6 was already addressed in another one of your own call-out threads, (Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit) Reply#2, Reply#69) and because of that you locked the thread so that I could not respond to your false accusations anymore, (and then accused me later of "walling up" your thread after the wall you yourself posted in OP). That is cowardly: you posted a call-out thread with my name in the title and locked it so that I could not respond to your false accusations. LA also appears to be correct in saying that you actually deny the Son because you essentially make the Son into the Father and subconsciously "delete" the One who is the Father according to all of the Tanakh, (whose name is YHWH, whom you replace with the Son because you actually detest the Torah and Word of the Father). You get away with your form of occasional Modalism by claiming to be "Tri-Unitarian" which appears to be nothing more than a fancy label meaning modalism, without having to actually admit it, so that Trinitarians will not reject your modalist hat-switching rubbish.

; )

giphy.gif

Why did I attach my "signature" picture? Because @ patrick jane is correct... That was indeed "evil".

Reply#76 - Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit)

No doubt there is good reason why the happy modalist hat does not have a front or back . . . :chuckle:

daqq

That verse always brings the roaches out of the woodwork, doesn't it? ;)

Who are they that are constantly quoting it as if it supports their false belief system? Young was willing to tell the truth as shown in the two links already posted:

Isaiah 9:6 YLT
6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

It does not say, "and his name shall be called". . .
It does indeed say, "and he shall call His name". . .

If you have any reading comprehension whatsoever you will understand the impact of this difference to the text and flush the roach texts that have defiled your understanding. :)

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Have fun with that.

So you think the Lord speaks to Himself?

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Psa 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
Psa 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
Psa 110:5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
Psa 110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
Psa 110:7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your version of Isa 9:6 was already addressed in another one of your own call-out threads, (Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit) Reply#2, Reply#69) and because of that you locked the thread so that I could not respond to your false accusations anymore, (and then accused me later of "walling up" your thread after the wall you yourself posted in OP). That is cowardly: you posted a call-out thread with my name in the title and locked it so that I could not respond to your false accusations. LA also appears to be correct in saying that you actually deny the Son because you essentially make the Son into the Father and subconsciously "delete" the One who is the Father according to all of the Tanakh, (whose name is YHWH, whom you replace with the Son because you actually detest the Torah and Word of the Father). You get away with your form of occasional Modalism by claiming to be "Tri-Unitarian" which appears to be nothing more than a fancy label meaning modalism, without having to actually admit it, so that Trinitarians will not reject your modalist hat-switching rubbish.

Yes EE is a cunning deceiver.

Another bigshot.

LA

daqq

So... God is helpless to defend His scriptures from the "taint" of men? Is. 9:6 is a lie?

You and Daqq take "Big" Shots at defaming the integrity of scripture.

- EE

I quoted that scripture. Your idea of "integrity of scripture" only refers to YOUR PRIVATE interpretation and version of the scripture. However YOUR version of what it says is a blatant falsehood and is easily disproven for anyone willing to open their eyes and see it. This has been proven three times already and twice in your own call-out thread which you then locked because of that very fact. You cannot handle the truth because your thick black paradigm blinders will not allow for anything other than your own self-deception. The YLT was just posted again on the previous page: why have you ignored it once again? Why do you have no comment? It is because you know your are wrong and the only choice you have now is to attempt to discredit and defame those who actually understand what it says. This you do knowing that you are wrong; so it is intentional, deceiving, and hateful.

daqq

While I still do not totally agree with the Young's Literal Bible Translation at least he was not afraid to render it for what it truly says in the most critical portion, and this is shown by how the same word form is rendered in many, many, other places:

Isaiah 9:6 YLT
6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power [הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה] is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name [וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמ֜וֹ] Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

That is indeed what the text says, "HE CALLS HIS NAME", and this changes the whole meaning of what the Prophet is saying because the one who is on the neck or shoulder of the son who is given, (on his neck means, "his yoke"), is Ha-mSARah, that is, the Arche, the Empire, the Dominion, the Head, the Beginning. In other words the son that is given has Ha-mSARah on his neck or shoulder, (and his yoke is χρηστος-chestos-gracious just as he says), and HE CALLS HIS NAME the title or titles which follow in the passage, which are also not likely rendered correctly because of inaccurate vowel pointing in the Masorete Hebrew Text done by those who rejected the Messiah,
(אביעד = "my father-progenitor of testimony" - "My Testimony Progenitor-Father", i.e. "the Progenitor of my Testimony", [or עד may even mean "witness" just as it is often rendered]).

PS - "Abiy" is "my Father", (not just "Father" as the English versions like to imagine).
Go ahead and see if you can prove me wrong.
:duh:

VaYikra (Leviticus) - "And He called" . . .

And that link is simply to show why the book of Leviticus is called VaYikra to begin with; for that is the opening phrase for Leviticus, (Va·yikra), and it is the same phrase under discussion and debate in Isaiah 9:6.

Thus:

Isaiah 9:6
9:6 כִּי־ ki- [For] יֶ֣לֶד yeled [a child] יֻלַּד־ yulad- [is born] לָ֗נוּ la·nu [unto us] בֵּ֚ן ben [a son] נִתַּן־ nitan- [is given] לָ֔נוּ la·nu [unto us] וַתְּהִ֥י va·tehi [and will rest] הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה ha·misrah [the princely empire power] עַל־ 'al- [upon] שִׁכְמ֑וֹ shikm
·ow [his neck-shoulder] וַיִּקְרָ֨א va·yikra [and he shall call] שְׁמ֜וֹ shem·ow [his name] פֶּ֠לֶא Phele [too wonderful] יוֹעֵץ֙ yo'etz [counsel-counselor] אֵ֣ל 'el [El] גִּבּ֔וֹר gibbor [Mighty] אֲבִיעַ֖ד 'avi'ad [my Father-Progenitor · Testimony-Witness-Everlasting] שַׂר־ sar- [Prince] שָׁלֽוֹם׃ shalom [of Peace].

9:6 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us, and the Princely Empire Power shall rest upon his shoulder: and he shall call His name, Pele-Yoetz-El-Gibbor-Abi
ad-Sar-Shalom.

The son that is given calls the Princely Power upon his shoulder all those things.
If one might begin with Pele then see Judges 13:18, (Peli - "too wonderful").

Judges 13:18
18 And the Malak of YHWH said to him, Why ask you thus for my name? It is Peli!

Peli ~ secret, too wonderful, wondrous, wonder working, (Palmoni, "Wonderful numberer" Dan 8:13 YLT).

Moreover the above is no doubt why the Kohanim and Yhudim who rendered the LXX-Septuagint rendered at least the first portion of the passage, (in bold and bold italics), in the following manner:

Esaias 9:6 (9:5) OG LXX-Septuagint
9:6 (9:5) οτι παιδιον εγεννηθη ημιν υιος και εδοθη ημιν ου
η αρχη εγενηθη επι του ωμου αυτου και καλειται το ονομα αυτου μεγαλης βουλης αγγελος εγω γαρ αξω ειρηνην επι τους αρχοντας ειρηνην και υγιειαν αυτω
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/23_009.htm

Isaiah 9:6 OG LXX-Septuagint
9:6 (9:5) For a child is born unto us, and a son is given unto us, of whom
the Arche shall be upon his shoulder: and he shall call his name, Messenger of Great Counsel, for I will bring peace upon the princes; peace and health by him.

According to the Septuagint those who rendered the phrase "El Gibbor" seem to have understood "El" here as "Messenger", (El Gibbor, "Great Messenger" or "Mighty Messenger"), in much the same way that occasionally, in other places such as the Psalms, (cf. Psa 8:5, Heb 2:7, 9), Elohim is/are understood as Messenger/Messengers, (Angels). That seems to be where their understanding of αγγελος-angelos herein is derived, that is, "Messenger", coming from the word for El, (אל). Thus they did not read yoetz as "a counselor" but simply as counsel:

פלא יועץ אל גבור
pele yoetz el gibor : mighty messenger of wonderful counsel

μεγαλης βουλης αγγελος
megales boules aggelos : mighty messenger of (wonderful) counsel

This is likely the reading which the Apostolic authors also had before them because the "tampering charge" certainly does not fit in this instance; for certainly no "Trinitarian scribe" would have come along and changed the reading to make it say this!

εγω γαρ αξω ειρηνην επι τους αρχοντας
"for I will bring peace to/upon the princes"

That is the full word abi`ad being read not as "my father of eternity" but as "I will bring (abi) to/unto (H5704 עַד `ad (prep.))", and similar readings can be shown from other places where abi is compounded to make other words which do indeed mean "I will bring" such as the following passages, (among others).

Genesis 42:37
וַיֹּאמֶר רְאוּבֵן אֶל־אָבִיו לֵאמֹר אֶת־שְׁנֵי בָנַי תָּמִית אִם־לֹא אֲבִיאֶנּוּ אֵלֶיךָ תְּנָה אֹתֹו עַל־יָדִי וַאֲנִי אֲשִׁיבֶנּוּ אֵלֶֽיךָ׃

(if not) "I bring him" — אֲבִיאֶ֖נּוּ

Isaiah 43:5
אַל־תִּירָא כִּי אִתְּךָ־אָנִי מִמִּזְרָח אָבִיא זַרְעֶךָ וּמִֽמַּעֲרָב אֲקַבְּצֶֽךָּ׃

"I will bring" — אָבִ֣יא

Isaiah 60:17
תַּחַת הַנְּחֹשֶׁת אָבִיא זָהָב וְתַחַת הַבַּרְזֶל אָבִיא כֶסֶף וְתַחַת הָֽעֵצִים נְחֹשֶׁת וְתַחַת הָאֲבָנִים בַּרְזֶל וְשַׂמְתִּי פְקֻדָּתֵךְ שָׁלֹום וְנֹגְשַׂיִךְ צְדָקָֽה׃

"I will bring" — אָבִ֣יא

So they in the Septuagint are reading abi`ad, (אבי
עד), from Isa 9:6 as one word meaning "I will bring to/unto/upon", and it is indeed written as a single compound word, (as opposed to something like אבי־עד).

Isaiah 9:6 WLC (Consonants Only)
כי־ילד ילד־לנו בן נתן־לנו ותהי המשרה על־שכמו ויקרא שמו פלא יועץ אל גבור אביעד שר־שלום׃

אביעד שר־שלום
אבי — I bring, (or "my father")
עד — H5704 עַד — to/unto/upon, (or H5703 עַד perpetuity, or H5707 עֵד witness)
שר־שלום — Sar-Shalom

The point above is not that the Septuagint must absolutely be the correct reading but that they certainly understood ancient Hebrew and were much, much, closer to the original text and much less removed from an understanding of it than those of modern times. And yet they did not see abi`ad, (אביעד), anywhere close to how it is understood by today's modern scholarship. Also one must remember that they did not have the vowel pointing which came a thousand years later with the Masorete Hebrew text.

The ultimate point is this: the Trinitarian readings are nothing more than opinions.

9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the Power of the Empire shall rest upon the yoke of his neck: and he shall call his name,
Wonderful Counsel Mighty Messenger, My Father's Witness, the Prince of Peace.

If the Father kiss you on the neck; no doubt the kingdom of Elohim is upon you!

Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit) - Reply#69

daqq

ויקרא = "and he calls", "and he called", or "and he shall call" (not "and he shall be called").

It is tragic that Glorydaz and Evil.Eye count such things as the stuff of cockroaches, (#209).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ויקרא = "and he calls", "and he called", or "and he shall call" (not "and he shall be called").

It is tragic that Glorydaz and Evil.Eye count such things as the stuff of cockroaches, (#209).

Neither of them are true trinitarians.

They think Jesus is only the Father in a resurrected body, which is a denial of Gods son Jesus.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA

daqq

Neither of them are true trinitarians.

They think Jesus is only the Father in a resurrected body, which is a denial of Gods son Jesus.

Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA

Yep, they both say, "Jesus is YHWH", while they both know that the Torah, Prophets, and Writings, (all of Tanakh), teach that YHWH is our heavenly Father who is non-corporeal Spirit. Yet Evil says that if you do not believe that God Almighty YHWH became flesh, then died, and then resurrected Himself, you cannot be saved. And no doubt Jezebel agrees with Dr. Evil.

Lon

Indoctrination is the way that seems right to man blinded by religion, all things are not possible to them only their creeds dictate what the Divine can do in their persona world.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app
:nono: Rules are good, and make a child feel comfortable when leaving out of the nest. A total disregard is chaos and has no love or concern whatsoever. I've no idea how functional or dysfunctional your childhood was, but surely whichever way it was, it taught you that the one or other was true. A functional loving family has set rules and expectation. If you didn't have that, you know what you didn't have, and equally what you longed for. No argument exists against that. Christianity IS that healthy family with set rules and expectations that mean the Lord our God loves us. If you don't have it, you are not loved, frankly. Hebrews 12:4-Come be a part of a functional family, Zeke!