The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

No.

Whether or not man perceives of the three personal subsistences does not obviate that they exist, and have existed eternally.

No: God said it. I believe it. That settles it. <-- a popular bumper sticker in need of correction.

Yes: God said it. That settles it.

AMR

You have all these non Calvinists thanking you for a Calvinist error teaching. lol Sad.

God saying it and one believing it is the difference between life and death.

Think.

God's Truth

If you are now going to sit there and claim you have never called anyone here a liar, then you would be lying ...... again.

You are untruthful for calling me a liar. If you compare my defending myself as wrong, then you are completely lost and twisted.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul himself was water baptized. Imitate Paul why don't you?

Paul did baptize others; but then let Apollo or others do the actual water baptizing.

Paul preached water baptism.
Not paying attention to what is said ..... again.

The gospel Jesus taught and sent the circumcision apostles to baptize folks.
The gospel Jesus taught Paul did not include sending him to baptize folks. 1 Cor 1:17

Things that differ are not the same.
You always trying to make things that differ the same is just one of the many reasons your theology is so messed up.

God's Truth

That's odd....I thought it said was with and was....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The trinity doctrine is wrong because it says that Jesus is ANOTHER Spirit before coming to earth and was just with the Father, making their team, or 'family' God.

They fail to understand and submit to the truth that Jesus IS AND WAS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD WHO IS THE FATHER.

However, do realize that the Father is an invisible Spirit, He stayed an invisible Spirit, yet he MADE Himself a body, a body with His own Spirit in it, and that is Jesus.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.

He is not as trinitarians say. Jesus is not a SEPARATE and DIFFERENT SPIRIT uniting with the Father to make ONE GOD.

That is outrageous.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have all these non Calvinists thanking you for a Calvinist error teaching. lol Sad.

God saying it and one believing it is the difference between life and death.

Think.
And AGAIN, what he said went right over your head.
Whether anyone believes the truth or not is irrelevant to whether it is truth or not.
Truth is truth whether you believe it or not.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The trinity doctrine is wrong because it says that Jesus is ANOTHER Spirit before coming to earth and was just with the Father, making their team, or 'family' God.

They fail to understand and submit to the truth that Jesus IS AND WAS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD WHO IS THE FATHER.

However, do realize that the Father is an invisible Spirit, He stayed an invisible Spirit, yet he MADE Himself a body, a body with His own Spirit in it, and that is Jesus.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.

He is not as trinitarians say. Jesus is not a SEPARATE and DIFFERENT SPIRIT uniting with the Father to make ONE GOD.

That is outrageous.
The Father is not the Son, bozo.
Scripture makes the clear distinction of the two and show the two interacting with each other.

God's Truth

And AGAIN, what he said went right over your head.
Whether anyone believes the truth or not is irrelevant to whether it is truth or not.
Truth is truth whether you believe it or not.

It didn't go over my head, but yours.

It is RIGHT TO PROFESS belief in the truth.

It is a matter of life and death.

Do you not want others to get that?

God's Truth

God the Father is mighty and can do anything He wants.

He came as a man in the flesh.

This man existed with the Spiritual Body of the man who came to heaven, he existed in heaven before coming to earth.

Jesus is the First and the Last. The Beginning and the End. The Alpha and the Omega.

God's Truth

Jesus' body was RAISED FROM THE DEAD, not unlike Lazarus was raised; except Jesus had something more going on with himself---he ascended to the Father and was given a RESURRECTED SPIRITUAL BODY. That body is the body he had before coming to earth. He is the First and the Last. WE ARE SAVED THROUGH HIS BODY. We are PUT IN his body as our being saved and reconciled to God. Jesus had that body FIRST AND THE WHOLE CREATION WAS MADE THROUGH THAT BODY.

Think.

Lazarus and others were raised after dying, but they were raised with, and kept, the body that will die again.

When we are raised at the resurrection, we will be given a new kind of body. We will not just be raised with our old body.

Why not reply to this, lifeisgood?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God the Father is mighty and can do anything He wants.

He came as a man in the flesh.

This man existed with the Spiritual Body of the man who came to heaven, he existed in heaven before coming to earth.

Jesus is the First and the Last. The Beginning and the End. The Alpha and the Omega.
Nope.
The Father is not the Son.
The Father and the Son interact with each other.

God's Truth

Nope.
The Father is not the Son.
The Father and the Son interact with each other.

You will not take the challenge.

You say there are three different and separate Spirits uniting to make One God. That is NOT Truth.

You cannot explain how Jesus CAME from heaven; you say his body and spirit are man's. Show how he can come from heaven if his body and flesh are not.

God's Truth

T R I N I T A R I A N S

T R I N I T A R I A N S

ATTENTION ANY AND ALL TRINITARIAN DOCTRINE TEACHERS:

Now is your chance. I will accept your doctrine of the trinity as truth, if you can convince me with scripture and explanation:

1. How is it that Jesus came from heaven if his flesh is man's and his spirit is man's?

2. You say that the Father is a Spirit, the Son is a different Spirit, and the Holy Spirit a different Spirit. That makes three different Spirits. The Bible says there is one. How do you rectify your obvious defiance of the truth about there being one Spirit?

God's Truth

It is astonishing how I have debated trinitarians way before coming to this group, and they all say we don't say this, and we don't say that---but then after debating them for a while they end up saying this, and they end up saying that.

I know what trinitarians teach and believe.

It took a long time to get some here to admit they think that the Father is Spirit, and that Jesus is another Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is yet another Spirit.

Now since they admit it here, maybe they can come to realize where they are in deep error.