Jesus is God !

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not so, I just wish to know where he did it as there is no record of it.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app
Keypurr, are you calling Jesus a liar for saying that He would raise himself from the dead? Because Jesus did, in fact, say He would. Either Jesus is lying, or He really would raise Himself from the dead, and because Scripture tells us that God raised Jesus from the dead, it logically implies that if Jesus was not lying about raising Himself from the dead, that Jesus is God to have raised Himself from the dead.

Either Jesus is a liar, He's a lunatic, or He's God, Keypurr. There are no other possibilities.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

From gotquestions.org

In Acts 2:24, Peter says that “God raised [Jesus] from the dead” (see also Romans 8:11 and 2 Corinthians 4:14). Romans 1:4 (and possibly 1 Peter 3:18) seems to say that the Spirit raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 8:11 clearly says that God will resurrect believers “through His Spirit”). And in John 2:19 Jesus predicts that He will raise Himself from the dead (see also John 10:18). So who exactly resurrected Jesus from the dead? Was it the Father, the Son, or the Spirit?

The basic answer is that “God has raised . . . Jesus to life” (Acts 2:32). The Father is God, and the Father raised His Son to life on the third day after the crucifixion (Romans 6:4; 2 Corinthians 13:4). The Spirit is also God, and the Spirit had a part in raising Jesus from the dead. The Son is also God, and the Son, too, was responsible for His own resurrection.

How can a dead man resurrect himself? Jesus was more than a man who died; He was the eternal Son of God incarnate. Wicked men could kill His body, but they could not change His eternal nature or diminish His divine power. In John 10:17–18 Jesus says something that no mere mortal could ever say: “I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again.” No one else in the history of the world has ever had the authority both to lay down his life and raise it up again.

Furthermore, Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life” (John 11:25). He did not say, “My Father is the resurrection.” He claimed to be the resurrection Himself; life resides with Jesus, and He has absolute authority over life and death (Revelation 1:18). Jesus is God. He could say He would raise up His body on the third day because He is part of the One Being of God.

Who resurrected Jesus from the dead? God did, and by that we mean all three Persons of the Trinity were involved. All three Persons of the Trinity participated in creation (1 Corinthians 8:6; Genesis 1:1–2). All three are involved in salvation (John 3:6, 16). And all three are responsible for the resurrection of Christ Jesus.

keypurr

You have just come out of the closet. [emoji317]

Those who deny Jesus came in the flesh is ANTICHRIST.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.​
Who is denying that Jesus is the Christ?
I preach that he is the Christ.
But you folks do not understand Who Christ really is.

drbrumley

Right, Jesus said he would. But that's not enough for you. So the implication is Jesus did not raise Himself.

and all the scripture says is God created. Doesn't say how specifically He created. We just believe it. So you deny God created? If not, what's the difference?

drbrumley

Keypurr, are you calling Jesus a liar for saying that He would raise himself from the dead? Because Jesus did, in fact, say He would. Either Jesus is lying, or He really would raise Himself from the dead, and because Scripture tells us that God raised Jesus from the dead, it logically implies that if Jesus was not lying about raising Himself from the dead, that Jesus is God to have raised Himself from the dead.

Either Jesus is a liar, He's a lunatic, or He's God, Keypurr. There are no other possibilities.

Truth!!!!!!

glorydaz

I just want to please my God and not be one of the bunch that follow the false traditions.

I'm sure your intentions are good, Keypurr, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. :sigh:

The Jews had good intentions, too. The Jews had great zeal, but failed to submit to the righteousness of God....seeking to be righteous on their own. Romans 10:1-3

Your desire is to please God, but instead you reject Him as He came to dwell among us....just as the Jews did. Had they known they were rejecting God, they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory. You are doing the exact same thing. God will not be pleased that you don't recognize Him, just because He came as a man to fulfil His role of Saviour. He had to come thus, but you call Him a mere man. That is so sad, and, seriously, it breaks my heart.

keypurr

Nope, you can't weasel out of this. Those who deny Jesus came in the flesh is Antichrist.

The WORD WAS GOD....the WORD WAS MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US. :popcorn:

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.​

This is your undoing, Keypurr. You will die in your sins because you reject Jesus Christ as Lord and God.

No sense casting any more pearls to this swine. He's bacon.
Glorydaz, I am so looking forward to going into the next world with my God and my Lord.

My sins have been washed away by the blood of my Lord.

I wish you see what I have been trying to tell you over the last five years, but you just refuse to open to truth.

drbrumley

Glorydaz, I am so looking forward to going into the next world with my God and my Lord.

My sins have been washed away by the blood of my Lord.

I wish you see what I have been trying to tell you over the last five years, but you just refuse to open to truth.

I have read your stuff for over 5 years now, I've read your interaction with my father Elected4Ever on this very topic. I have studied what you been saying. I believe you to be sincere. But I also believe you to be wrong. It isn't our minds are not open, but understanding the scriptures is not just reading it. It is prayful consideration. It is taking His word and asking HIM what it means. Not what we think it means by plain reading. The Jews did that, and Jesus had to correct them on many fronts.

keypurr

No I am not calling him a liar, that is your assumption. I deal with facts, Bible says God raised him, I accept that. Now where does it say Jesus raised himself, nowhere. The logos that was in him could do that but it never tells us that. I do my best not to assume anything JR, that is why there are so many false doctrines. That is why most are in the dark.

drbrumley

No I am not calling him a liar, that is your assumption. I deal with facts, Bible says God raised him, I accept that. Now where does it say Jesus raised himself, nowhere. The logos that was in him could do that but it never tells us that. I do my best not to assume anything JR, that is why there are so many false doctrines. That is why most are in the dark.

Let me ask you a question KP, how are we forgiven of our sins? By the blood right?

keypurr

From gotquestions.org

In Acts 2:24, Peter says that “God raised [Jesus] from the dead” (see also Romans 8:11 and 2 Corinthians 4:14). Romans 1:4 (and possibly 1 Peter 3:18) seems to say that the Spirit raised Jesus from the dead (Romans 8:11 clearly says that God will resurrect believers “through His Spirit”). And in John 2:19 Jesus predicts that He will raise Himself from the dead (see also John 10:18). So who exactly resurrected Jesus from the dead? Was it the Father, the Son, or the Spirit?

The basic answer is that “God has raised . . . Jesus to life” (Acts 2:32). The Father is God, and the Father raised His Son to life on the third day after the crucifixion (Romans 6:4; 2 Corinthians 13:4). The Spirit is also God, and the Spirit had a part in raising Jesus from the dead. The Son is also God, and the Son, too, was responsible for His own resurrection.

How can a dead man resurrect himself? Jesus was more than a man who died; He was the eternal Son of God incarnate. Wicked men could kill His body, but they could not change His eternal nature or diminish His divine power. In John 10:17–18 Jesus says something that no mere mortal could ever say: “I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again.” No one else in the history of the world has ever had the authority both to lay down his life and raise it up again.

Furthermore, Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life” (John 11:25). He did not say, “My Father is the resurrection.” He claimed to be the resurrection Himself; life resides with Jesus, and He has absolute authority over life and death (Revelation 1:18). Jesus is God. He could say He would raise up His body on the third day because He is part of the One Being of God.

Who resurrected Jesus from the dead? God did, and by that we mean all three Persons of the Trinity were involved. All three Persons of the Trinity participated in creation (1 Corinthians 8:6; Genesis 1:1–2). All three are involved in salvation (John 3:6, 16). And all three are responsible for the resurrection of Christ Jesus.
Wow, where do I begin?

Let's start by saying only the Father is God.

That destroys you first paragraph.

And your second also.

Your third is way off base.

Fourth, consider all power was given to him by his God. So if he was truly dead only the logos that was in him could raise him. But did not he give up his spirit on the cross?

Fifth, there is no Trinity. When are you going to stand up for God and see that?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, where do I begin?

Let's start by saying only the Father is God.

That destroys you first paragraph.

And your second also.

Your third is way off base.

Fourth, consider all power was given to him by his God. So if he was truly dead only the logos that was in him could raise him. But did not he give up his spirit on the cross?

Fifth, there is no Trinity. When are you going to stand up for God and see that?

You have destroyed yourself with the first sentence you wrote!!!

keypurr

John 1:10-11New King James Version (NKJV)

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.

Sounds like you Keypurr.
Where does this verse say that it is about Jesus?

Stop assuming or you will never see his light.